Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu (16345 Views)

PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by emmabest2000(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let haters continue to lachrymate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2023
The CSU have dugged itself into a cul-de-sac because even it's released records showed the otherwise. The school really have a tough time to convince the trial all these incongruent information about the criminal

Sane person have been saying it that Bola Tinubu is a fraud, yet his mummified zombies warped in their deluded myopic and prismatic worldview always refused to see reasons why such a despicable humanity should have no place in a 21st century civilisation let alone leading a multi-complex country like Nigeria. Now look at the sorry state where their idiocy have landed this nation.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Five months after swearing this criminal in

We’re still stocked with dealing with his forgery and theft cases

If only Tinubu has kept his dealings upright Shebi we for don move ahead

But see where we are today because of a transgender president
Every saner Nigerians have moved on. You're the one sticker here. And you will remain stuck till 2031.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by loxob89610: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Make una inspect am very well

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by sejere: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Please I plead for your assistance, the kind hearted people of this forum.

I am in need of assistance to provide food for my kids in any way possible.
Your kindness will be rewarded by the Almighty God.

Nothing will be too small to assist with.

Thank you and God bless you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Goldrig(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2023
This political battle is far from over. There's nothing hidden under the face of the sun. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and the truth must prevail over lies. Honesty is a priceless virtue.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2023
There was this game seniors used to play with unsuspecting juniors back in the day. They would ask you to go get a book from someone. That person would send you to someone else and that person would send you to someone else. And so it went on and on. If one of them wanted to be merciful to you he would just say "...hey go back to your class" The unsuspecting junior would then argue that he had to finish the assignment for the senior. grin

Does anyone know the name of the game?

This is what Tinubu did to Atiku. Unfortunately, Atiku did not understand he was in a matrix and dragged obidients and their own supporters into the merry go round.

Someone needs to tell Atiku "...go back to your class" Because honestly, he could be on this fools errand for the rest of his life.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by oyeb15: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Imposter
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by oyeb15: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Impostor. In my university days, a guy bears my surname and my middle name in another department. In my secondary school too, I share my surname and middle name with a girl in my class. On Facebook, UpTo 20 people share my full name.

Imagine if I dropped out of school then, I could easily adopt d personality of anyone of these I traced to been dead or have adopted another name due to marriage etc

It's very common in d Edo State. But in South East, brothers adopt d personality and certificates of their elder brothers to work in other Zones.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by chatinent: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria is a crime scene. I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by slivertongue: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Scholes007:
That is called time travel magic. He travelled in time to get the cert even before the school was born.

hmm, I guess he wanted to block the false claim of attending GCL.
Many seems not to consider it as forgery but focus on CSU. false entry qualification nullifies the outcome of such an 'entry'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Gaddafih001(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Judgementa1:
Fake news from Ipob propaganda machine
Atiku took Tinlubu to court and not Ipob miscreants😂.
Are you guys afraid to call out the north or you are having orgasmic feelings calling the so called greedy Igbos?
It shall be well with Nigeria 🇳🇬.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Kojochyke(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2023
aylive02:
. When will you stop this foolishness? It is evident he forged but you chose to be foolish
Prove it or shorop
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by MightySparrow: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
My concern in all these certificate wahala is how will it affect him as president? I am sure the Supreme Court will not sack him because of his forged certificate

Supreme court does not entertain fresh evidences after the hearing from the lower courts. ( So I heard). They want to see if the judgement is consistent with the provisions of the constitution and of international standards. The judgement could be cited elsewhere in the world later.
Ṣecondly, all these media harassments is painting our country in a bad picture. Most of these are not true. What can be truer than the school sending their registral to the court for clarifications.
So much was said about blablu. He is a sick person because he underwent operation. Roosevelt ruled America for eleven years on wheel chair - longest serving American president ever.

What has now cured the blablu? Since coming to power, I have not seen anywhere the president is making incoherent statements.

In this age of IT, anything is almost possible. The certificates posted on the media, I cannot trust, I can only believe in 'those' tendered in the court if I can see them.

So much was touted about cloning of Buhari. Many took it line, hook, and sinker as if cloning is a simple process.
Poverty and corruption have made Nigerians fools. Even educated people can't reason properly anymore. Politicians are playing on our intelligence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by THeUNIFIER: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let haters continue to lachrymate.

This drama has shown that the Yorubas are the most foolish ethnic group in Nigeria. How you all continue to deny the obvious beats me. The man is a criminal and you know it

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by teepain: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
My concern in all these certificate wahala is how will it affect him as president? I am sure the Supreme Court will not sack him because of his forged certificate

Perhaps, there can be other allegations against this guy. The deposition at the court has proven that his certificate wasn't forged. It is good that he has been made to go through this scrutiny. Under oath, the CSU university authority stated that a student could get a replacement certificate from a third party.

My concerns were:
1. Did this guy attend CSU?
Facts suggest that he did

2. Did the guy falsify his results to look brilliant?
Facts released by the authorities based on his transcripts showed that he excelled while in school. That is refreshing, at least I know that the guy isn't a dullard

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by 1gbdata: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Seek and you shall find
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Medalb: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Una go explain tire
ijustdey:
Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Certificate

After back and forth, the Chicago State University (CSU) released the academic records of President Bola Tinubu to his political opponent, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday.…

https://dailytrust.com/birthday-mismatch-gender-error-unanswered-questions-as-chicago-state-university-releases-tinubus-certificate/

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by mtngloetiartel: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Imagine! And CSU was claiming clerical error for gender entry. But there are more errors. How come for only his records?
MrsTwrite:
Error everywhere. Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by richie240: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Una go explain taya!
7½ wailing years to go!
cool
ijustdey:
Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Certificate

After back and forth, the Chicago State University (CSU) released the academic records of President Bola Tinubu to his political opponent, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday.…

https://dailytrust.com/birthday-mismatch-gender-error-unanswered-questions-as-chicago-state-university-releases-tinubus-certificate/

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Memphis357(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Tinubu is a moving train that Can't be stopped.

I dedicate “Put Em On Ice” by Lil Durk to him.
Great jam!
Phone thief!!
Earnestly looking for the day you'll be caught during your phone stealing spree!!

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by richie240: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Those 'fuulish Yorubas' are patiently waiting for you come 2027, 2031 and beyond.
Sebi you go carry ur 2 left legs to come and beg them for votes, okwea?

Already, d north is a no go area for you.
I'll advise u to multiply ur reproduction rates for votes or else u are on a long thing!

Pikin wey make covenant with devil not to get sense, na from outside e go receive am!
cool
THeUNIFIER:

This drama has shown that the Yorubas are the most foolish ethnic group in Nigeria. How you all continue to deny the obvious beats me. The man is a criminal and you know it

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by archbishop007(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Five months after swearing this criminal in

We’re still stocked with dealing with his forgery and theft cases

If only Tinubu has kept his dealings upright Shebi we for don move ahead

But see where we are today because of a transgender president

Dey play ⏯️.
You guys are battling with that Chicago nonsense of a thing. And the man is busy doing something else. Chicago will put you guys in suspense for 4 good years.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Fujiyama: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Reference:
Nawaoh..... is this thing still on.
Are the citizens of Nigeria going to get bogged down with this while their country floats out to sea...?

^^^
It is necessary.

They want us to get tired but it is our responsibility to remain steadfast. It is precisely because of cases like this that we began drifting out to sea in the first place.

There are ordinary people in this country who have paid heavily for one tenth of the inconsistencies in this man's records. A harmless text message on your phone could be misread by policemen and land you in serious trouble. A clerical error on an official document could lead to lost opportunities and charges by the law (even though the error had nothing to do with you). Take your pick of the endless number of ways in which the system bloodies the face of the average Nigerian, day after day. A large proportion of whom are innocent people who did nothing wrong.

This catharsis is necessary. This could very well be the last chance for this country to take a stand on how it believes people should conduct themselves. If we blow it this time there may well be no coming back.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Tinubu is a moving train that Can't be stopped.

I dedicate “Put Em On Ice” by Lil Durk to him.
Great jam!

Don't you have a job?
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Tochj(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023
The truth is that Tinubu will complete his 4years, God sparing him.
The man is highly corrupt
Even if He is caught stealing,No Court will disqualify him.
That's how bad Judiciary in Nigeria has become.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by firearcher: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2023
These people's case is encapsulated in a yoruba song that says - if they cannot catch up with and overtake you, they will try to kill or trip you.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Shikini: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Criminal presidents
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by xjiggy: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2023
When you point a finger at someone, remember your other fingers are pointed back at you. 90% of you criticizing the date of birth of President Tinubu or typos in his documents, don't even have real birth certificates. Most of you have adjusted your ages either to gain admission or get a job. Let's not talk of adjusted CV's and inflated invoices in our various businesses. Those who have japa or intend to japa have one forged document or another. Their proof of funds is a lie. All na to get Visa. Scrutinize Atiku and Obi the way Tinubu have been Scrutinize and you'll find forgery in their everyday life or transactions. Let he who's without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by diggindeep: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu just can't come clean no matter the white washing

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by riczy(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
My worry is dt: The system is so rotten dt e won't be removed from d office of the GCFR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency / Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.