Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? (405 Views)

What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate / WTO: Abdulhamid Adamu Has Fake University Degrees - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by WesternPanzer: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Granted I graduated from university of Calabar. My original transcripts and certificates are still with them.

But I have a sudden visa appointment at the Canadian embassy and my Original school certificate is a requirement.

Due to the long protocols Nigerian establishments are saddled with, the certificate may not be issued on time for me to appear at the visa appointment.

Can I forge one and submit at the embassy?

N.B
Please this is an anecdote. Take Note

Even Though Senator Tinubu graduated from CSU, its obvious from tendered evidences that what he submitted to INEC were forged. Even the high school certificates are fake too because the school he presumably attended was established 4 years later after his supposed graduation.

This invalidates the school he attended at CSU since it will be eventually proven that the high school certs were forged too.

Please these are just observations before we endorse criminality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by IduNaOba: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Ọọ gịnịkwa?
Take it easy daddy o
No run Balablu levels for Canada people o
E go backfire

2 Likes

Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by slivertongue: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
no don't try it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by Jservice(f): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2023
😝
Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by superCleanworks(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Can I forge one and submit at the embassy?
N.B
Even Though Senator Tinubu graduated from CSU, its obvious from tendered evidences that what he submitted to INEC were forged. Even the high school certificates are fake too because the school he presumably attended was established 4 years later after his supposed graduation.
nice anecdote.
the difference here is that baba can hire 126 S.A.N to defend him but if dem catch you na purging beans you go chop.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by WesternPanzer: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

nice anecdote.
the difference here is that baba can hire 126 S.A.N to defend him but if dem catch you na purging beans you go chop.

So this implies I should strive to make as much money as possible to be able to hire SANs to defend me in case am caught at the embassy?

If I am liquid enough, I can get away with the forgery?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by Raskimonojendor: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by charlesdinho(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2023
someone should clarify this for me. what if i graduated from a primary school in 2010, then after some years i went back to the primary school i graduated in 2010 and demanded for a new testimonial with 2016 as new year of graduation on it. would you call this testimonial a forged document?
Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by aklid(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Yeah u can🙄🙄🙄
Just submit it you hear? Thank me later on
Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by Bigkoko: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Its called "Misrepresentation" the usual word for forgery!
Re: Can I Submit A Fake University Certificate To The Canadian Embassy? by WesternPanzer: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What has your answer got to do with my submissions?

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Priest Stollen Vehicle And 16 Human Heads In IPOB Busted Camp VIDEO / The Arab Nation & Their Hypocricy / The Zulus Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.