Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? (449 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb / Do Nigerians Truly Deserve What What The South African Are Doing To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? by cidieschat(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigerians tend to be the smartest people when dealing with each other's, but they are as dumb as when it comes to religion. The highest of con-men are these acclaimed men of God, who promise you on a yearly basis, YEAR OF BOUNTIFUL HARVEST, YEAR OF REAPING STOCKS, DIVINE YEAR OF THIS AND THAT. and as these years approaches they ask you to sow into God and ask for your first fruit... As shameful as it sounds one man stands in front of you and ask that you give him your first month salary, that God needs it to clear the way for you. Why is God more interested in Nigeria's finance, thereby having too many AZA MEN collecting this money. Why are the Europeans, Chinese progressing without this pay pay on a regular...

The kids of these men of God live in the best of houses and attend schools which you can't attend. They threaten you with false prophecies and milk you dry. Do not be deceived Nigeria has more churches than the entire Europe put together..

Nigerians hardly pay tax, but they pay to churches on a regular and then depend on the government for a change, this is crazy.

Most times you have to think with your common sense, what promise can a man tell you to make you send him all your money on a weekly and monthly basis, People who drive exotic cars, people you can't even visit and spend two nights in their house.

In Acts of the apostles 4, We've been told that people brought together, they who had brought to the apostles feet and immediately it was distributed accordingly to those who never had, and there was no one lacking amongst them.. But here in Nigeria this is not the case, someone collects your money they don't even allow you access, they will never preach about the true giving which Jesus commanded you to give to the poor and those around you. They will say you've robbed God in tithe and offering.. they re the ones God is even talking about not you, they are the ones robbing God...

Think of me sink...
Re: Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? by Spicycat(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? by Reelmii: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nothing concern me with pastors.i pray to my God myself.simple.
Re: Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? by youngrichnigga: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good piece 🧩🧩🧩🧩
Re: Are Nigerians Truly Dumb? by Rucheen(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Persecution

(1) (Reply)

Businessmen Excrete Wraps Of Hard Drugs After Arrest At Abuja Airport (video) / Airforce Cadet Dies In Swimming Pool Of Popular Abia Hotel / Names On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.