Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" (428 Views)

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / It's A Smear Campaign To Ridicule Me - Obono Obla Reacts To Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Below are the words by Messr Carl Westberg. Kindly read the bolded words. You should be worried as that is the telltale sign that you are been profiled for something you have no clue about. Forgery according to Messr Carl, speaking in codes meant for only Messr Afolabi, suggests that Forgery is a Nigerian thing!

Recently i had the opportunity of a connecting flight through Schipol Int'l Airport Amsterdam. I know the rigorous checks meted out on me, and trust me i understand bits of Dutch & German, currently learning Swedish. I clearly heard what they were saying. I can only attribute their more than enough due diligence to the fact that it was using my Nigerian Passport, rather than my other one.

You see, Bola Ahmed Adekunle Abibat Tinubu HAS DONE far worse, more than Buhari, international image damage than you can ever imagine! The man simply forged everything, anything to gain admission in the US. Now, there are more damning documents which AA out of respect for the office of the President will not release because, after Tinubu there will be a Nigeria. Now you know why other world leaders treats him like a dirty pig he is! Running the Nigerian branch of the Chougary crime cartel is different from running Nigeria. We clearly depend on the whims & caprice of international partners. Mmesoma the little bright girl didnt commit half of what this here forger did before all hell was let loose on the poor girl!

Here what Messr Carl has to say. From what the following suggests, Messr/Miss Tinubu lawyer, Messr Afolabi Oluwole was tacitly forcing CSU to authenticate the diploma which they have obviously refused because crime pays no one, regardless of the money used to influence you.

“I’m not aware of any instance where CSU had been requested to certify a document. Mr. Wole Afolabi who was acting for President Tinubu insisted that the documents must be certified. Mr. Wole Afolabi is President Tinubu’s lawyer. Mr. Afolabi and Mr. Orr communicated by email.

“I don’t recall seeing the emails. I don’t know if Jason Carter approved of the certification. Apart from Jason Carter I do not know anyone else who was involved in the process.

“I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr. I didn’t know that the documents would be certified. I don’t get involved in legal matters.

“Mr. Tinubu requested that the documents be released to Mr. Afolabi for ‘legal proceedings’ The signature on the consent form is similar to the signature we have on record for Mr. Tinubu.

“All of the certified documents came from CSU’s files. Nothing was handed over to us by Mr. Afolabi except for the FERPA form. CSU had never certified documents for anyone before. It must have been made because there was more of a Nigerian thing.

“The documents were released in pursuance of a FERPA request. I believe Mr. Afolabi requested that the documents be certified. I’m not aware if the stamp affixed by Mr. Orr to the documents was an official document. It is not part of CSU practice.

“Mr. Orr later departed from CSU after these documents were certified.I don’t know if his departure was connected to the certification of the documents; but I don’t think it was
Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by slivertongue: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2023
If Tinubu refused to leave, he should be forced by whatever legitimate means to leave..... Including a total shut down of the economy. You can not be a forger and aspire to lead 200+ millions who fortunately enough, more than 80% are not forgers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2023
This what a non law enforcement agency have revealed. Now image what the FBI dossiers would reveal?

slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Wailers are wailing I am laughing

7 Likes

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by pandoragirigory: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land really dealt with Peter girigory Obi and his people

4 Likes

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2023
While the online e-rats give themselves hope, Asiwaju is regretting the day he aspired to become Nigerian president!

1 Like

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Raskimonojendor: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Bigkoko:
While the online e-rats give themselves hope, Asiwaju is regretting the day he aspired to become Nigerian president!
Wail ooo. They need to hear you at the back grin
Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu has now earned alot more RESPECT from world leaders. I believe this is one of the things he wanted to achieve by pushing the Chicago State University issue this far.

His TRANSCRIPT alone! The world leaders marvel!

When is Peter Obi and his master Atiku going to make their Transcript public.
Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e-rats!!!! The name funny sha

Raskimonojendor:

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by tolue42(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2023
Uninformed people are really plenty in that land I swear.

CSU doesn't certify documents, but Tinubu lawyer ask the school to certify the document they gave to him. The reason the registrar used the word "it a nigeria thing" it's because in Nigeria we always love documents certified, which US or the school don't normally do. It's like a culture thing..

Una really daft no be small.
Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Killerofpigs: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2023
You replied him..it means you heard him clearly....mugu grin

Raskimonojendor:

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Werey are you guys too poor or stupid to write UNN in same Nigeria you live? People paid to get out these damaging information about
Asiwaju. So all the money una collect na to smoke or drink? E-rats!!!! grin grin grin grin

Zxcvbnmghtr:

Tinubu has now earned alot more RESPECT from world leaders. I believe this is one of the things he wanted to achieve by pushing the Chicago State University issue this far.

His TRANSCRIPT alone! The world leaders marvel!

When is Peter Obi and his master Atiku going to make their Transcript public.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Off course, cocaine no dey my head to block my ear drum. Sorry, not looking good for ASIWAJU, na where we dey now!

Killerofpigs:
You replied him..it means you heard him clearly....mugu grin

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Killerofpigs: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2023
PIGs think defending Tinubu is easy. Just imagine what this piglet wrote.

I thought Peoples Gazette was a LIE, why explain the so called lie?

tolue42:
Uninformed people are really plenty in that land I swear.

CSU doesn't certify documents, but Tinubu lawyer ask the school to certify the document they gave to him. The reason the registrar used the word "it a nigeria thing" it's because in Nigeria we always love documents certified, which US or the school don't normally do. It's like a culture thing..

Una really daft no be small.

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Killerofpigs: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bigkoko:
Off course, cocaine no dey my head to block my ear drum. Sorry, not looking good for ASIWAJU, na where we dey now!

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Hhahahahhaha while they try to hid the fact that Atiku have destroyed Asiwaju completely, Asiwaju himself via his media aid is complaining that Atiku is not nice for exposing Asiwaju because according to Temitope, Asiwaju & Atiku are friends grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Killerofpigs:

1 Like

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Killerofpigs: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Open a thread on this issue bro...we need amplify it...

So they know that Tinubu is a fraud, but allow uncouth PIGLETS , litter the internet with Fake News?? Pathetic bro.

Abeg,,loud am!!

Bigkoko:
Hhahahahhaha while they try to hid the fact that Atiku have destroyed Asiwaju completely, Asiwaju himself via his media aid is complaining that Atiku is not nice for exposing Asiwaju because according to Temitope, Asiwaju & Atiku are friends grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Bigkoko:
Werey are you guys too poor or stupid to write UNN in same Nigeria you live? People paid to get out these damaging information about
Asiwaju. So all the money una collect na to smoke or drink? E-rats!!!! grin grin grin grin

"EYAH", "SORRY O ALL OF UNA" grin

Only you guys knows how it feels to be a serial loser. ,"EYAH"

Hahahaha grin

Haba but honestly, why are you all these IRRATIONAL?!

This is really becoming a MENTAL DISORDER a disease of the mind.

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by tolue42(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Killerofpigs:

You this ani*****mal, does that statement means Nigerians are criminals ? How will a registrar of a school that still have current Nigerians as students refer to nigerians as a fraudulent people?

Is brain paining you people ??
Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2023
You don't live with whites, you may not have even left Nigeria for even the most pitiable Western Country... Now let me tell you how they politely insult you..

I was in a Tech conference for Senior business men sometime early this year, and i think we are only two or three black persons, and me the only African; the rest been Afro Brits or American. Hear what one chap from Germany asked me, Hi ****** You good? Yea. Yea... Some interactions over coffee, the our tech works etc. then the modafacka shoot his shoot: " How did you come over here?" Hahhahahahhahaha!! I told him i simply vanished from my village using voodoo. That if he is smart and worship my ancestors i can also ask my ancestor to lend him some powers to vanish from Europe and enjoy himself in the Bahamas with out the luxury of a plane ticket!
I continued, with all seriousness.
You know, Africans are so primitive that they can not afford plane tickets or to be top business executives or owning a Company in Europe! The bitch quickly saw the foolishness of his question and was apologizing through out the meetings!
I dont blame him much because he is only used to Black Africans arriving in Europe through the Mediterranean and without papers, or always appearing backward, poor and pitiable!

This also how Messr Carl sounded. But i guess you won't understand! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tolue42:

You this ani*****mal, does that statement means Nigerians are criminals ? How will a registrar of a school that still have current Nigerians as students refer to nigerians as a fraudulent people?

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by tolue42(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Bigkoko:
You don't live with whites, you may not have even left Nigeria for even the most pitiable Western Country... Now let me tell you how they politely insult you..

I was in a Tech conference for Senior business men sometime early this year, and i think we are only two or three black persons, and me the only African; the rest been Afro Brits or American. Hear what one chap from Germany asked me, Hi ****** You good? Yea. Yea... Some interactions over coffee, the our tech works etc. then the modafacka shoot his shoot: " How did you come over here?" Hahhahahahhahaha!! I told him i simply vanished from my village using voodoo. That if he is smart and worship my ancestors i can also ask my ancestor to lend him some powers to vanish from Europe and enjoy himself in the Bahamas with out the luxury of a plane ticket!
I continued, with all seriousness.
You know, Africans are so primitive that they can not afford plane tickets or to be top business executives or owning a Company in Europe! The bitch quickly saw the foolishness of his question and was apologizing through out the meetings!
I dont blame him much because he is only used to Black Africans arriving in Europe through the Mediterranean and without papers, or always appearing backward, poor and pitiable!

This also how Messr Carl sounded. But i guess you won't understand! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really? And you can't comprehend a statement in plain English? You're still expecting David Hundai and gazette to interpret to you? You are a disgrace!

Anyway, Reno just challenge y'all to verify from the school yourself, I know you're not immune to money right ?

1 Share

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Bigkoko: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
You quotes Reno, a known ass licker with no known job for the past 9 years, but dinigrate David who have a known job! Very soon you guys will run mad on the street! Bye bro! Have a good day with this pics showing Mr. Tinubu or Mrs. Tinubu!

tolue42:

Really? And you can't comprehend a statement in plain English? You're still expecting David Hundai and gazette to interpret to you? You are a disgrace!

Anyway, Reno just challenge y'all to verify from the school yourself, I know you're not immune to money right ?

1 Like

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Killerofpigs: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
I DONT UNDERSTAND PIGGERY LANGUAGE. cheesy

tolue42:

Re: Int'l Ridicule: "It Must Have Been Made Because There Was More Of A Nigeria" by Killerofpigs: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
The transgender...Series!! cheesy

Bigkoko:
You quotes Reno, a known ass licker with no known job for the past 9 years, but dinigrate David who have a known job! Very soon you guys will run mad on the street! Bye bro! Have a good day with this pics showing Mr. Tinubu or Mrs. Tinubu!

(1) (Reply)

Wike Meets Muslim, Christian Leadership / Peter Obi Asked To Submit Report On Campaign Revenue And Expenditure / Loyalty Is Either 100% Or None"; Prince Shuaibu Audu Reacts To Sack Of Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.