Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? (361 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Fani-kayode Paid N820,000 For Forged Medical Report, Witness Tells Court / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by rintileri: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2023
If the University I graduate from says the certificate I've been parading and using to get employment is 3rd party vendor obtained.

Please dear internet users, explain to me like a 5 years old how What I've done is not forgery?

Are we really serious in this Country or we just want to keep deceiving ourselves and expect things to work?

And the politics mod here @mynd44 has been closing all threads pointing this out.

Why have some Nigerians decided to work against the truth at all cost? Why?

1 Like

Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
In America, Academic Diploma are ceremonial documents. Hence, Tinubu tried to get the Diploma certified by the university.

The university Lawyer eventually certified it after he cross-checked with the register to confirm Tinubu indeed graduated from CSU.

The register said he doesn't understand why the diploma needed certification because it's is a ceremonial thing. He said the university doesn't ordinaryly certify documents and said perhaps it's a Nigerian thing.
Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by Toks2008(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2023
rintileri:
If the University I graduate from says the certificate I've been parading and using to get employment is 3rd party vendor obtained.

Please dear internet users, explain to me like a 5 years old how What I've done is not forgery?

Are we really serious in this Country or we just want to keep deceiving ourselves and expect things to work?

And the politics mod here @mynd44 has been closing all threads pointing this out.

Its a decent way of saying it was forged except they tell the world if they have a third party issuer.

2 Likes

Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by rintileri: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

Its a decent way of saying it was forged except they tell the world if they have a third party issuer.
It shall not be well with Tinubu for deceiving Nigerians on such scale, what a kriminal mastermind!

1 Like

Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by SmartyPants(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Toks2008:

They, CSU, have said over and over that it is the standard procedure there to obtain replacement diplomas through third parties.

So yes, they are saying they have third party issuers.
Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by BERNIMOORE: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2023
rintileri:

That is what you get when you have Majority of people who are corrupt and bent to defend anything, Their Narratives is always very offensive & an insult to our mentality but then you cant change it

1 Like

Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by Ballotti: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Pinterest is a 'third party vendor' ke. . . . ALL NA FORGERY!!! grin
Third-party vendors are not affiliated with schools and cannot attest to any graduation from a school.
You tell them what you want and you pay for the 'fake documents'.

ONLY A SCHOOL CAN REPLACE YOUR LOST CERTIFICATE. . . NOT A THIRD PARTY FORGER!

As long as the DEEP FAKE certificate does not come from the school. . . it is FORGED!
Period!

TIEFNUBU NEVER GRADUATED FROM CSU. . . SO CSU CANNOT ISSUE A CERTIFICATE TO A GHOST STUDENT WITH A FEMALE TRANSCRIPT!
The best they could do was to come up with 'attestations of attendance'. . . .

1 Like

Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by RightToReject(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA), empowers institutions to use the services of third-party servicers. The same HEA, however, makes clear that agreements to administer “any aspect” of an institution’s participation in the Title IV programs fall within the scope of the Department’s TPS oversight authority. 20 U.S.C. § 1088(c).

Citing the above, the refusal of the CSU rep at the court yesterday to admit expressly under oath the authenticity of the certificate president BAT submitted to INEC simply proves that it wasn't sourced from the CSU accredited TPS vendor and indeed fake. He technically avoided pronouncing it fake, literally, for the reasons I will not like to state here - I do not hold a brief for president BAT's opponents.

As it stands now, I know technically what president BAT can do to gain a favorable judgement from the supreme court and retain his seat as the president of Nigeria or his main opponent AA can do to nullify every form of technicality that president's BAT legal team can employ and have the supreme court to either nullify the election or declare him the outright winner.

On a general note, left for me, on a personal and compassionate basis, I would say, President BAT, as a long-standing associate, should be forgiven by all and sundry and allowed to pilot the affairs of the country for at least the next four years. He means well for the country, regardless of the pockets of wrongs his administration has done so far.
Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by DaddyJapan(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Atiku's case left some useful takeaways for all invested stakeholders. cool

For Chicago State University: Plausible deniability of anything untoward thanks to "clerical errors" and "the involvement of a third party vendor"; Reputation left intact.

For Atiku: A new smoking gun (Govt College Lagos, HSC Results); maximum embarrassment caused to a political opponent; other landmines en route 2027.

For Obidients: A trail of discrepancies that not only confirm long held (conspiracy) theories but will also help fuel new ones.

For Tinubu (BATistas): Pyrrhic victory, and the awareness that he needs to look over his shoulder more frequently from now on.

For Nigeria: Known knowns, Known unknowns, Unknown unknows,
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones - Donald Rumsfeld
Re: Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate? by rintileri: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Teanubu Bola is a very stoopid kriminal and will be disgraced beyond resurrection. angry

Why one man will think he can deceive a whole Nation mostly made of youths?? He's very very crazy!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are BATists Who Were Celebrating Hamas Last Week Saturday? / Why We’re No Longer Opposed To Muslim-muslim Ticket — Christian Leaders / S.africa: Why Do Nigeria Feel Entitled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.