Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished (4010 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by Finestgurlie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Corrinthians:
We are all witnesses to how Igbos, out of their unbridled hatred, have come to elevate this idiot to a god status. They've made another Reno out of him. We all know how this goes... it's just a matter of time. I can hardly wait. wink cheesy
shatap my love

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by Hedonisco: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
festacman:
Walahi, I need to see and read the whole transcript of the proceedings of the court deposition before making up my mind. At the moment, the ongoing mutually-biased slanging match between anti-Tinubu and pro-Tinubu elements is confusing everything.

However one thing is certain, CSU put a lot on the line to protect Tinubu as an almnus instead of throwing him under the bus.

Not necessarily as an 'alumnus', but more as a dangerously rich crime lord who now happens to be the president of a rich third world country and who also has limitless underworld connections stretching from the Atlantic to the Indian oceans.... And so therefore whose bribe you would rather accept than wind up having a suspicious car crash or freak accident. It seems you don't know who you're dealing with.

The impregnable and incorruptible US institutions such as the FBI need to step in. It is bad enough that the CSU is more or less a mushroom school with a sneaky reputation. So don't conclude so easily just yet.
Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by Hedonisco: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Alusiizizi:

No need to put a tribal spin on this. Remember that Yoruba people voted for LP in Lagos and PDP in Osun. Even, Yoruba people, if they were so hellbent on fielding a Yoruba candidate, had Oshinbajo. The blame should be placed squarely where it belongs, on the shoulders of "Tiinubu" and all the monkeys that allowed themselves to be compromised by his $$. It has nothing to do with Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa, and I'm suspecting that this is the narrative that Agbado monkeys are promoting in vain attempt to divide the populance.

Unfortunately, I know too many supposedly 'enlightened' and well educated Yorubas who should ordinarily have no business supporting Tinubu but who supported him before the election and still rabidly support him till today. In my enlightened extended rings of circles, I have striven hard to find one Yoruba who is adamantly against Tinubu for the obvious reason of his disreputable and flawed nature, but I can't find one.

It is incredible. It is beyond shocking. It is unprecedented. It is life altering for me.

So frankly, even though there might be very tiny numbers of Yorubas who are conscientious enough to reject the reprehensible BAT and all that he represents, the fact remains that the vast majority of enlightened Yorubas are rabidly supporting the BAT for STRICTLY tribalistic reasons.

By the way:

They didn't like Obasanjo because he wasn't tribalistic enough - he was a nationalist.

They didn't support Osibanjo for three reasons: 1. They understood he didn't have the evil ways and means to snatch the presidency. 2. He is not ostensibly and practically tribalistic enough, due to his seeming refinement. 3. He wasn't corruptly 'generous' enough.
Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by Wahabfuture: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hedonisco:

Unfortunately, I know too many supposedly 'enlightened' and well educated Yorubas who should ordinarily have no business supporting Tinubu but who supported him before the election and still rabidly support him till today. In my enlightened extended rings of circles, I have striven hard to find one Yoruba who is adamantly against Tinubu for the obvious reason of his disreputable and flawed nature, but I can't find one.

It is incredible. It is beyond shocking. It is unprecedented. It is life altering for me.

So frankly, even though there might be very tiny numbers of Yorubas who are conscientious enough to reject the reprehensible BAT and all that he represents, the fact remains that the vast majority of enlightened Yorubas are rabidly supporting the BAT for STRICTLY tribalistic reasons.

By the way:

They didn't like Obasanjo because he wasn't tribalistic enough - he was a nationalist.

They didn't support Osibanjo for three reasons: 1. They understood he didn't have the evil ways and means to snatch the presidency. 2. He is not ostensibly and practically tribalistic enough, due to his seeming refinement. 3. He wasn't corruptly 'generous' enough.

I understand everything you wrote, this problem isn't going to stop even after 150 years , Nigeria is very complicated and so divided as a country to archive any meaningful goal, I have taken my time to study this country for decades ...... we need to divide this country or go regional governance. Nigeria is not meant to work, someone like Tinubu will never dare to try to contest an election in a working country.
Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by Hedonisco: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I understand everything you wrote, this problem isn't going to stop even after 150 years , Nigeria is very complicated and so divided as a country to archive any meaningful goal, I have taken my time to study this country for decades ...... we need to divide this country or go regional governance. Nigeria is not meant to work, someone like Tinubu will never dare to try to contest an election in a working country.

I was actually a huge advocate of dividing the country into two - the Muslim core North going their way, and then the entire South plus middle belt coming together to form one country based on a loose federation or confederalism in which rigid laws would be in place to ensure ojoro cancel. I believed the entire South shared similar liberal worldview. Similar educational advancement, entrepreneurship, innovation, and forward-thinking mindedness.

This election cycle shattered my thinking in that direction.

Now we can understand that even if Nigeria has to break up, it has to be into at least 3 or more different countries.
Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by RomanGreen: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
akingangan:
The irony of this boy called David Hundeyin

Is that

He is the one stealing all of Sowore's work

Are you mad? Which useless Sowore? Sowore is a low budget activist
Re: David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished by Alusiizizi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hedonisco:

By the way:

True, most Yoruba support "Tinubu", irrationally so if you ask me, but at the same time, many do not support him, and you are correct, there is definitely tribalistic component to their disposition. Also, I will have you know that most of the Yoruba that rabidly support "Tinubu" are not much better than street urchins, i.e. criminal minded, like the man himself.

One thing that I do disagree with you on is Oshinbajo. Remember that he didn't make it past the primaries, but if he had, he would not only have gotten the overwhelming proportion of the popular Yoruba vote but he would have done quite well in SS and even would have made some sort of visible impact in the SE. The only reason why rational Yoruba are supporting "Tinubu" is because they are being bullied with tribalistic rebukes to do so and what I think is that they find the man almost as repulsive as SE and SS voters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Corruption Works In Countries Like The USA! / 80-year-old Pensioner Dies On Verification Queue In Ondo / Obj Is Dead ( Cnn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.