Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba (9900 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara / Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Mosba: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hooe no be Ugochukwu of Chelsea o
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Metrix147: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by panpan(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
The possession of Indian hemp should be decriminalized.
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by vicfajeze: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok..i wonder what the police will do with the indian hemp
infact,they are sending it to TINUBU FOR SAFEKEEPING SIR
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Chetas81(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
Poverty did not cause this.

The root cause of this is the system we're in.

Do we have government bodies that can stop all this? Yes we do.

But they would always turn a blind eye towards things like this because it benefits them more.

The world would always turn a blind eye to human trafficking, organ trafficking, drugs dealings, prostitution etc because of how lucrative this ventures are,

Top shots in the above businesses? POLITICIANS.

Who should sign a lot to stop all of this?
POLITICIANS.

Would they sign a lot to stop themselves from making profits?
NO.

I always say here;

Take care of yourself, the government would not help you.

Try to be on Guard as much as possible, the government force would not protect you.

It's the right types of food and take care of your health, The hospitals would not help you, there are in business.

Connect to the most high, Seek for the truth, guard/purify your soul from stain and weight, Your religion would not help you.

Strive to better yourself every day.

I recommend every man here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

Join that tribe of men, become a better version of yourself everyday.
HHHHMMM THAT IS WHY, TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA SHITHOLE, MANY NIGERIAN ALMOST KEEE THEIR SELF WHEN TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA SHITHOLE,ARE WE NOT LIVE IN SHITHOLE
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by AbuAeesha: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
See them. tueh!
Na them complain about tinubu pass.
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Ogiame: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Igbo Amaka full house family business
This is the same bigotry that made your mom open her legs for an Igbo man even when she is married. 🤣
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Manolo3107: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Trimjos:

You that have taken ur region forward politically, na una hunger still dey kill pass, turning all ur women to rice bandits.

Lest I forget, ur mother reasons from her v*gina
f
He who has doesn't brag,and he brags doesn't have shit,I have learnt to ignore u lots,u son of a LovePeddler birthed by a thousand dad,I bet u are still under keyed by your Lord and master Simon ekpa, your days are numbered on this forum i promise u, demented bastard,I gat my eyes on u sucker, Run
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Trimjos: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Manolo3107:
f
He who has doesn't brag,and he brags doesn't have shit,I have learnt to ignore u lots,u son of a LovePeddler birthed by a thousand dad,I bet u are still under keyed by your Lord and master Simon ekpa, your days are numbered on this forum i promise u, demented bastard,I gat my eyes on u sucker, Run

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 2
Re: 8 Suspects Arrested With Large Quantity Of Indian Hemp In Aba by Ingocof(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Seven Young Men For Robbing Osun Residents (see Photo) / Lagos Rapid Response Squad Arrest Cable Vandals (Photos) / I Attracted Kids With Sweets, Fried Yam – Kidnap Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.