Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here (1069 Views)

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
I have been observing, I don laugh tire .

The more the Agbadites are trying to defend another thread will open Gboom "Tinubu Forged certificate."

They will run to that place and be defending before you know kaboom another thread.

One guy called Seunmsg have been defending since morning only to notice him just reading and passing.

Guy man have explained tire without evidence.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Una dey give me joy Biko ✌️✌️✌️

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Finestgurlie(f): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

The more the Agbadites are trying to defend another thread will open Gboom "Tinubu Forged certificate."

They will run to that place and be defending before you know kaboom another thread.

One guy called Seunmsg have been defending since morning only to notice him just reading and passing.

Una dey give me job Biko ✌️✌️✌️
hahahahaha
Reno ofockery has been crying

18 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:

hahahahaha

Hahahaha that criminal who claimed pastor without attending pastoral school

7 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Duro4chang I can see you are the one running around now . You go soon tire more threads are coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Giving it to them back to back

5 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Giving it to them back to back

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Better bazooka

5 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by duro4chang(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
You are all advertising your ignorance.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
duro4chang:
You are all advertising your ignorance.

Phahahahahajaha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by duro4chang(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Hoilgbegiri post=126197033]Duro4chang I can see you are the one running around now . You go soon tire more threads are coming

10 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by phorget(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ebola mind no go touch ground.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
phorget:
Ebola mind no go touch ground.

To God.

I wan see jazz him take rule Lagos with false documents life and direct

5 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by JagabanB: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:

hahahahaha
Those posts earn Reno money.
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by JagabanB: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Funny enough, u guys will keep creating threads upon threads and still lose election in 2027.
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
JagabanB:

Those posts earn Reno money.

His true color is on display.

PDP will not be paying him as a party man and so is waziri.

Let him continue YouTube and twitter

6 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by motymop: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
They are helping apc.

The focus is on certificate rather than the real issues like increase in the cost of living
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Jservice(f): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cool
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
JagabanB:
Funny enough, u guys will keep creating threads upon threads and still lose election in 2027.

First class dey play hide and seek like omomo

6 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
motymop:
They are helping apc.

The focus is on certificate rather than the real issues like increase in the cost of living

,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by JagabanB: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

First class dey play hide and seek like omomo
Same hide and seek court ordered academic records to be out.
We are still waiting for u and the records to confirm that BAT didn't attend their school.
Can u do that please?
We have been waiting for about 2 days now.
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Kapeter(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Joke on you clowns opening multiple threads to troll. Na Seunsmg and Legendhero get una time. Someone like me like dis, na on top my peace of mind I Dey, I nor get time to shalaye anything. One thing wey sure for me be say if una like go from Chicago to hell and back, carry anybody una like. President Tinubus 4 years is certain. If una nor comport the 8 years go complete. Open thread and cry and wail from now about how Tinubu never even go primary school before for him life, he will remain Nigerias president at least next 4 years. Nothing una go fit do about the situation. Peace out

3 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by JagabanB: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

His true color is on display.

PDP will not be paying him as a party man and so is waziri.

Let him continue YouTube and twitter
So he cares so much about that money and he is defending Tinubu?
LOL.
Children, when will u learn?
They have been playing u folks since primary elections and u keep being played thinking u are wise.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
JagabanB:

Same hide and seek court ordered academic records to be out.
We are still waiting for u and the records to confirm that BAT didn't attend their school.
Can u do that please?
We have been waiting for about 2 days now.

Your sniffer is currently paying a lawyer to shout objections up and down.

Transcript never show finish o.

Still waiting for FBI to bomb everywhere with the record of the sniffer soonest

2 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by jahsharon: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Una dey give me joy Biko ✌️✌️✌️

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kapeter:
Joke on you clowns opening multiple threads to troll. Na Seunsmg and Legendhero get una time. Someone like me like dis, na on top my peace of mind I Dey, I nor get time to shalaye anything. One thing wey sure for me be say if una like go from Chicago to hell and back, carry anybody una like. President Tinubus 4 years is certain. If una nor comport the 8 years go complete. Open thread and cry and wail from now about how Tinubu never even go primary school before for him life, he will remain Nigerias president at least next 4 years. Nothing una go fit do about the situation. Peace out

Make your point without breathing hard and sweating naked in the market

1 Like

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Kapeter(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:

hahahahaha
Reno o monkey the once beautiful bride of yiiiiiibosssss now an outcast. Wicked world we live in.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

See pain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing ajasco

1 Like

Kapeter:
Reno o monkey the once beautiful bride of yiiiiiibosssss now an outcast. Wicked world we live in.

Cry harder

1 Like

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Kapeter(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Make your point without breathing hard and sweating naked in the market
Open more thread to troll. It could become a well paying job at least that’d be lot of money before 2027.
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Kapeter(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Cry harder
Troll harder omo nna. Pathetic loser. grin
Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kapeter:
Open more thread to troll. It could become a well paying job at least that’d be lot of money before 2027.

Hahahahahahaha see aldolphus when no get anybody time dey bleat like goat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Hoilgbegiri: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kapeter:
Troll harder omo nna. Pathetic loser. grin

Mmmm

Take am Gbam

1 Like

Re: I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here by Kapeter(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Hahahahahahaha see aldolphus when no get anybody time dey bleat like goat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nor be me dey open thread how Tinubu Dey forge certificate so make he’ll come remove am. Otun di aye a tun wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu & Simon Ekpa Challenge: Your Chance To Win 1Million Naira Instantly! / Names Of Ijaw Owned Cities In Nigeria. / 2027: Now Is The Time For Obi And Kwankwaso To Align

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.