Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football (250 Views)

Serving Army Officer Shut Down On Russian State TV For Saying Soldiers Are Dying / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football by aderadio1: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
I pity Ukraine honestly, slowing Russia is being integrated into everything once again while Kiev is still receiving missiles.
Can that comedian end this senseless war now to save what remains of his country.

I thank Allah Jagaban did not follow western views about the junta in Niger.

Smart man and strategic thinker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football by jahsharon: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
aderadio1:
I pity Ukraine honestly, slowing Russia is being integrated into everything once again while Kiev is still receiving missiles.
Can that comedian end this senseless war now to save what remains of his country.

JAGABAN Borgu Omo Ogbon, IDAN Gan Gan. You think he is an idiot like the gays and lesbians spewing nonsense? He just did Shakara for the applause, and he got the applause.

This is the god of Politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football by JealousCobra(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
aderadio1:

You were making sense until you got to were you begun ass licking the bigot and a forger SMH 👓😎 out!
Re: FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football by paramakina202: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
FIFA shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.
Re: FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football by aderadio1: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
paramakina202:
FIFA shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.
Exactly. Politics and sports should interfere with each other.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To End International Ban On Russian Football by OfoIgbo: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

JAGABAN Borgu Omo Ogbon, IDAN Gan Gan. You think he is an idiot like the gays and lesbians spewing nonsense? He just did Shakara for the applause, and he got the applause.

This is the god of Politics

Of course, the niger junta threatened to shoot him down if he dares use the Nigerien airspace again.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is President Bola Tinubu? / K / Fcta Workers Hail Wike Over Fct Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.