Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Your Girlfriend Call You Every Single Hour Is It Bcus She Is Madly In ❤️ With Yo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Girlfriend Call You Every Single Hour Is It Bcus She Is Madly In ❤️ With Yo (255 Views)

A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / 5 Main Signs To Know If One Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Call You Every Single Hour Is It Bcus She Is Madly In ❤️ With Yo by Unitybiz5672: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Your Girlfriend Call You Every Single Hour Is It Bcus She Is Madly In ❤️ With Yo by Dera25(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes I am talking from experience
Re: Your Girlfriend Call You Every Single Hour Is It Bcus She Is Madly In ❤️ With Yo by misreal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
She is obsessed and obsession is not love
Re: Your Girlfriend Call You Every Single Hour Is It Bcus She Is Madly In ❤️ With Yo by Hugo55(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes she is!, however enjoy the attention while it last, cos she will soon get tried of it. Then u wish she call some more

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help / I'm Iin Need Of This / Clean Used Mamakids Baby Cot For 45k Giveaway Price @ Abulegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.