Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told (24090 Views)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Blazebond(m): 5:00am On Oct 05, 2023
The school has confirmed to you that tinubu truly attended the school and graduated there so what is soyinka supposed to say about it again?.na wa for una sha

quote author=Ofunaofu post=126200051]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/speak-up-on-tinubus-certificate-saga-soyinka-told/amp/[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Shattuck(m): 5:04am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Jesus!

A school can issue certificate a 100 times if you have an affidavit and pay required fees.
CSU clearly stated that he refused to pick up his replacement certificate, as the certificate is still with them, so where did he get the one he submitted to inec? Look this argument is getting stale I hate when grown men intentionally play dumb everything should not be about politics or obi vs tinubu.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by InvertedHammer: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2023
lapintoz:
Empty skull, do you know how much best seller book writers make? Generations unborn benefit from the royalty.

Do you know Chidinmaka or what is her name again? Ask her, she be your towns girl.

/

You are talking about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% success rate.

/
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by plaindealer: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Some Nigerians act like animals, sadistic bullies and uncivilized clowns,

What's WS got to do with your own foolishness and inability to accept CSU's position and confirmation in favor of the president?

So, you want to gaslight the man, intimidate and force him to take a different position against CSU and what CSU said under oath in a court of law?

Are you going to put WS under oath also?

Bunch of clowns. WS no get your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by creativehubb: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Ipob organisations forming activists, centres etc...these people are rabid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

Sons of Zik and their delusion.

Soon you will go and wake Awolowo to come and ask him to speak up to your propaganda.

Prof Wole can recognize propaganda and I’m sure he is not that stupeed like Shinua Ashebe of cursed memory.

Which Awolowo are you talking about? The one that commit suicide because of the betrayed the South wasted waste of brown roof dirty region betrayed him. Dey play just dey play

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Pacesetter2021: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2023
I laughed out loud at the part where he said Nigeria wants transparency.

Bros the appointment of BAT as president was and is on the premise of FALSEHOOD.

When it comes to the man called president, transparency is not a word that even exists in the dictionary.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Memphis357(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Why can't you see that you are fighting a wrong course?
"Cause"...... not "Course".
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by temielects(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/speak-up-on-tinubus-certificate-saga-soyinka-told/amp/
because you people are st#p#d and raised by a n**sa*ce, and that as really affected the way you think, how can a well to do public figure be concerned about your senseless claim that a certificate/diploma awarded with honor be forged by awardee, like where are you people thinking from, your ass holes?
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Mummyfour(f): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Ballotti:
The naughty professor is busy. . . .
🤣🤣 this picture threw me off balance. What is this?🤣
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Herbiodun09: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Born igbo is a big curse
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Fearyourcreator: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
The white ostrich shock after he saw Bola went to cafe to print first class
Some of you have shown how the kind of homes you were brought up looks like .. no manners at all... useless children trained by useless parent or maybe some of you are just a disappointment to your parent

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by dangermouse(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Hedonisco:
The old dirty bastard is compromised and lost.
grin

Savage
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by CaptainFM1: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The man died in him

..........that kept mute in the face of tyranny.

As a Yoruba man, I've observed this white bearded man over the years and I've came to the honest conclusion that he's nothing but a pure hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Judgementa1: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Coolsphinx: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Selective criticism, they would be wishing it was Peter Obi that had such academic scandal, they would have been all over the media talking about morales.
Feintline:
I was thinking about this today.
Pa soyinka , our respected nobel peace star has gone dumb since the exposure of the fraudulent certificate submitted by tinubu to inec.

I thank God for tinubu and the 2023 presidential election.

Some men would have gone to their graves with honor , dignity and admiration not knowing that they are the major disaster and problem that has held the country for decades.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Judgementa1: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:
Pa soyinka , our respected nobel peace star has gone dumb since the exposure of the fraudulent certificate submitted by tinubu to inec.

Some men would have gone to their graves with honor , dignity and admiration not knowing that they are the major disaster and problem that has held the country for decades.

U people should stop spreading falsehood and propaganda.
Did Tinubu graduate from the university or not?.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/speak-up-on-tinubus-certificate-saga-soyinka-told/amp/
I don't even have to finish reading this bunch of hogwash to know Prof Emeretus, doesn't have to respond to this whole certificate nonsense.

CSU have laid the matter to rest, but some nosey Nigerians who never want anything good in this country, especially when it comes from someone they don't like, will never accept the Verdict of CSU.

If there is anybody who is embarrassing this country, it is those Nigerians who have continuously show they have brains, but they can't use it, because they've full of bile and bitterness. What a bunch of jokers.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by BabaO2: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:

You are too mischievous
Of course, Tinubu is not expected to help atiku in his case, by refusing his enemy to have access to his records is perfect, he must do everything to frustrate him. That's the logic behind the refusal.
But now that he has access to it, has the school not affirmed that he graduated from the school?
If you graduated from a school, is there a need for you to forge the same school certificate?
Think like a reasonable person
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Ballotti: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Mummyfour:
🤣🤣 this picture threw me off balance. What is this?🤣

Na AGBADO professor na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by bdon123(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2023
This one na tribalistic professor.olodo prof.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Hardemore(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2023
I would love it if the case could be treated like Mmesoma Ejikeme, who forged her jamb result. Let the appropriate and urgent steps be taken.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by HRMK: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2023
its beyond soyinka at this stage!it is now the turn of supreme court!!
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Jonjam269: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Which saga? You guys are on wild goose chase, it's called "Arodan", let my enemies be busy with irrelevant issues, point to one thing you've succeeded against Tinubu? You will always fail, just like the way you've been failing.
Tinubu is your president and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria, nothing can change that.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by GUNITGuy: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Jesus!

A school can issue certificate a 100 times if you have an affidavit and pay required fees.
Thanks 👍👍👍 for this information......A school can issue a certificate in the event of a loss as long as he's a bonafide alumnus of the school please tell him to find out from the Registrar office in the Senate building
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by mejetov422: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Chinua Achebe is the reason why your prostitute mother was able to give birth to an idiot.

Chinua have multiple tracks records, mention one thing your failed generation have done to Nigeria.

LegendHero:
Lol 😂

Soon you will go and wake Awolowo to come and ask him to speak up to your propaganda.

Prof Wole can recognize propaganda and I’m sure he is not that stupeed like Shinua Ashebe of cursed memory.

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Kaiser20: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

Tinubu's hardship and failed economy will make sure frustrated youths like you to commit suicide
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Goodlady(f): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Memphis357:

"Cause"...... not "Course".
Thank you.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by MRMRMR: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:

Premium wailing
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by MRMRMR: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2023
It's so sweet watching obidients wailing uncontrollably since CSU authenticates PBAT certificate. Keep wailing. We love it grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by paramakina202: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2023
The Man in Wole Soyinka died since he started taking bribe from APC and Tinubu he will not say fiim.

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Blacktruth: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The man died in him

Nor be every old man wey get white hair get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Appreciate President Buhari For Signing FUPRE Bill / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.