Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency (20497 Views)

OBAZEE REPORT: TINUBU SHUNS DANGOTE, 'GO AND REFUND 3.4BIL$ COLLECTED FROM CBN' / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Patrioticman007(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

What is your own biological father?

Wailing wailers will wail at you
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Funflipper: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Causing discomfort indeed.

Although I love that Thubv employed this guy .

I commend the sniffer for that , but everyone know Bola is on a revenge mission and e go loud how many yansh will be exposed in aso rock under Bola regime .

So non of these Agbada wearing serpents could stop Thier brother Atiku from dragging Bola .

Okay mortal Kombat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such a battle is good for the common man.
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by crestedaguiyi: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

Na hypertension you dey draw so

How ?

You forget say thief wey catch thief wey know am as thief no get mouth to shout
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by emerged01(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

I commend the sniffer for that , but everyone know Bola is on a revenge mission and e go loud how many yansh will be exposed in aso rock under Bola regime .

So non of these Agbada wearing serpents could stop Thier brother Atiku from dragging Bola .

I tell you but the things Tinubu may use this report to get them to work for his second term. That man make political deals instead of being on a revenge mission.
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by BoldBrainz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Stupid country wey even the capital city no get light!

No be only Presidency, na residency! Shameless old men with criminal mindsets.
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by KingRabota: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
No na that's not right
We all saw how he's an American citizen whose even got an SSN
Alhaji Thubv

ThiefnubuBandit:
A thief will always remain a thief, whether you wear him danshiki or babanriga. Gbola Tilumbu has shown you the type of person he is. Guinea drug daddy
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Dabliss02(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is Nigeria they'll buried the case
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Metrofox(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin clowns
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Obakoolex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheKing4040:
Who gives a flying Bleep.. no matter the content of the report , it won't still change anything, na today reports Don dey fly for this shithole lol. Maybe a time will come in the nearest future when i will believe in Nigeria, but truthfully i don't believe in this shithole.
Kindly wait till supreme court affirm Tinubu before you start calling Nigeria zoo or shithole again nah haba....we sha don talk am say after election you people will go back to default setting grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by duality(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Absolute BS!

So what will BAT do. Fight corruption?

They even said those close to him are involved. So what would happen.

The only way wrong doings will be challenged with BAT as president, is if you are an opposition.

1 Like

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by BOSSkesh(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rattle them very well they need to be jailed
Let them vomit all the money theyโ€™ve stolen
Haha
Bad day for atiku and his sissy boy obi
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by BOSSkesh(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Surely and surely weโ€™ll win this war against corruption in our country
Just a matter of time
The right people have been hired to do the good job

Nigeria will progress
Wailers keep wailing
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by TheKing4040(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Obakoolex:

Kindly wait till supreme court affirm Tinubu before you start calling Nigeria zoo or shithole again nah haba....we sha don talk am say after election you people will go back to default setting grin

Thunder kill you and your family if you ever quote me again
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by swaggerjack: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu on revenge mission against Emefiele even though he mismanaged CBN. He appointed Abacha money launderer Bagadu as Budget Minister and wines and dines with the Chagoury in France that helped Abacha loot billions of dollar.

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Obakoolex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheKing4040:

Thunder kill you and your family if you ever quote me again
See painment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Kindly take sniper for your headache

1 Like

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Bluntemperor: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
KingKO22:
All these will not amount to anything.
All we need in Nigeria is a strong law against looters just as it's practice in China. Anything fall short of that is inconsequential

You see the problems with Social Media, that anyone can just stay in the comfort of his room , and dish out sensational news alert,then the gaulibles audiences will fall into it! See their reactions up!
A Report Una never see, yet Una de kill Una self!
What sort of foolishness-is this? Na wao for Nigeria!
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by dele1727: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

So because of his tribe...the guy a druggie Bulaaba can now hire a good guy...

But if it was another tribe....it will be a case of they are the same
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by dele1727: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

They will focus on those people who allowed Atiku continue his dragging.

If na work the guy Bola the sniffer hire is good .

Very good I pray he does not end up with threats

So a sick demented bullaaaba can now hire a good person....imagine that....

Tribalism will kill those quick to accuse others of Tribalism
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by happney65: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu will fight corruption? Stop playing. grin
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by frog12: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
The source added that discussions to allow former CBN Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, enter a plea-bargain to return N50billion were stalled after an angry push-back by the President.:

emefiele steal dis much??
we really need death penalty for corruption
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by edungene7: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wild goose chase thief dey catch thief

1 Like

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by jojothaiv(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Babzrockman:
I'm waiting for the report 1st. No castigation yet
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by WriterX(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin dogs don't eat dogs, if one sees a bone and another comes that is bigger, the small one will either leave the bone for the big one or the big one will eat its own and let the small take the rest.

1 Like

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by paskal16: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
If the report is not filled with the corrupt apc idiots
Recycled back into the present government then what is it the?
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by swaggerjack: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
edungene7:
Wild goose chase thief dey catch thief

E choke

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by gloryman91: 3:34am On Oct 05, 2023
Please mention the Faith Based Institutions like who and who ?
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Charly68: 4:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Let the report be out first before we start commenting ,so many fake news these days .. The culprits may be out to influence public opinion with their falacious publications

1 Like

Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Omalicious1: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/cbn-books-obazee-report-causing-discomfort-in-presidency/

I can bet that the report won't see the light of the day...how about the forensic audit of NDDC? We are gradually becoming a joke
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by kayusely70(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I hope all the recommendations would be executed to the latter.
Let's wait and watch carefully as events unfold!!!
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by ican2020: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2023
As usual straight to the dustbin very unserious people
Re: CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency by Yankee101: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Thereโ€™s no how most of the top guys arenโ€™t involved including Tinubu himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disclose Adelekeโ€™s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government / What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.