Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This (201 Views)

Why Do Tinubu's Supporters Feel Attacked Any Time This Is Said? / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Do Tinubu Really Knows He Is A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This by flyinnizam(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
it amazes me to think some group of Nigerians that supports Jagaban to think he can be active as he was in Lagos from 1999-2007. he was Governor of Lagos (smallest State) at a younger age. how can this shaking shaking daddy that can't even withstand interview govern Nigeria. he is older in appearance than Atiku that is older than him. he should be enjoying his wealth with his grandchildren but Emi Lo kan. Just few months and old papa has already faced more backlash than Buhari, is that the president that can move this country forward.
Re: Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This by Rayban26: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
flyinnizam:
it amazes me to think some group of Nigerians that supports Jagaban to think he can be active as he was in Lagos from 1999-2007. he was Governor of Lagos (smallest State) at a younger age. how can this shaking shaking daddy that can't even withstand interview govern Nigeria. he is older in appearance than Atiku that is older than him. he should be enjoying his wealth with his grandchildren but Emi Lo kan. Just few months and old papa has already faced more backlash than Buhari, is that the president that can move this country forward.

Tinubu has a troll farm of stipend collectors here. Their job is to suppress truth as much as they can. Some even happened to be moderators. I hope you understand why they are so brainless because common sense is not required for their work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This by yarimo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
flyinnizam:
breaking news.. obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this evening

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This by Sharpsharp00123: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
flyinnizam:
if u igbos like make una kill una self tinubu go rule u for 8 years
Re: Why Do Tinubu Supporters Expect Tinubu To Do This by flyinnizam(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
if u igbos like make una kill una self tinubu go rule u for 8 years
unfortunately I am not igbo neither am I ronu yoruba druggie like you

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgement December 15 / Tinubu's House Of Forgeries / BREAKING: APC Governor Vows To Sacrifice His Life Over Bandits Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.