Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case (19074 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ganduje: Court Dismisses Bribery Case Against Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Obakoolex(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
princepeter566:
With time tinubu name will be mentioned
Mentioned as the name that gave Atikulates and obidients hypertension grin
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
So this man is also a yam eater?

All these yam eaters must return our yams.
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by GreenDee(f): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
When will Diezani be put behind bars..all I see is just probing here and there
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by NewDea4: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by tiger28: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na OUR Son ooooooo!
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by erniok(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

I remember his Hints Magazine days of fatherhood with Ibe. SLS warned everyone dealing with Diezani but he didn't listen till Diezani eventually 'died' his reputation. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Seriously, was he the same guy in that Hines column?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by frog12: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
very bad if kachikwu was involved. it seems all of them are corrupt. just drama

FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

I remember his Hints Magazine days of fatherhood with Ibe. SLS warned everyone dealing with Diezani but he didn't listen till Diezani eventually 'died' his reputation. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Rossikk(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
Politicians in Nigeria commit crimes in Nigeria and we have to wait for foreign countries to punish them for crimes committed in Nigeria....

What a shame to the judicial system

Ewu. If they had jailed her in Nigeria, your type would be screaming 'tribalism'.

Idiots.

Meanwhile you can't blame them on Diezani because she ran away after Buhari was voted in..
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by lapintoz: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Run o....

SCAMMER ! !! !!!

Idiomachi:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by ubimagos: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

Kachikwu became NNPC GMD when?
Stop hiding behind any fake respect. Did i abuse or insult Pa Bubu in anyway? Or you prefer to bury facts under fake respect.

"According to the court process, Kachikwu was bribed in August 2015 “with the intention of influencing his capacity as a foreign public official”.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Bridget95(f): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2023
moptop:
IBOs all the way
kachikwu from delta state and Dezieani from Bayelsa state are ibos now baa?

Satan punish una
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by inoki247: 3:08am On Oct 05, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You dey pretend to be detribalized because bukola name dey there.

That's your problem make dem pack everybody....

Na u know that one.....
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by IvarTheBoneless: 3:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu must have bribed UK Government to continue his tribalistic agenda. angry

Ekweremandu, Maduekwe, Kachikwu.

In fact, Tinubu paid Asian countries to frame and jail innocent Developers. cheesy

"Obidients, where are you, biko? " shocked
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:35am On Oct 05, 2023
In Nigeria they will all be protected. Not over there in uk
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:42am On Oct 05, 2023
2.5billion USD ?

was stolen from National Treasury?
The CBN is not aware?
The National Assembly didn't notice?

The Minister of Finance then and now didn't see records?

Please can someone calculate $2.5billion dollar for me, it seems like it's a very small change that even all the former President Goodlucks Jonathan Financial Aid couldn't see it!

My God, and all the Youth in this country are not having a job already?
No light in Nigeria, school self is a future issue?

But only one Person stole $2.5 billion USSD?

Meaning that more have stolen more money!

God bless UK for their ever sincere fight against our Devil's who put Nigeria into this mess.

Since Nigerians money is to much that billions of dollars is disappearing everyday and no one can give records of it, UK is doing it for us as our Colonial Masters!

That is a good example we should emulate!
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:51am On Oct 05, 2023
But wait ohh, even Kachikwu.

Someone I so much respect?

This is how they share all our money in the name of subsidy?

SUBSIDY MUST END FOR EVER!!!!

PLEASE UK COURT, JUST PUBLISH THEIR NAMES AND DECLEAR THEM WANTED!!!!

WE DON'T NEED THEM AGAIN, WE WANT A NEW NIGERIA,

WE HOPE AND PRAY THAT TINUBU OR ANYONE WHO WILL WIN OVER TINUBU'S CASE IN SUPREME COURT AND WHO WILL TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY (NOT ATIKU BIGER THIEF OHH) SHOULD RETRIEVE ALL STOLEN MONEY AND USE IT TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE, REFINARY, LIGHT, SCHOOL AND HEALTH CARE SYSTEM FOR US....
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Charly68: 4:08am On Oct 05, 2023
The present austerity measure we imposed upon ourselves is the result of long years of fraudulent rule of our past leaders. These two are part of the problem that we are going through and the blinded obedients are busy looking the other way when real Nigerian thieves are walking free in abroad shopping life with 35 fingers . God will arrest them one after the other . Their craftiness will bring them down sooner or later. God bless the UK GOVT for this thorough job
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by KigaliBruhm: 5:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Kach
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Blackdisciple(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Arrest anybody if found guilty
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Reference(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2023
You cannot be a Petroleum Minister, NNPC GMD, CBN Governor, Minister of Finance, EFCC Chair or head any position where the resources of this country intermingle and end well in the present day Nigeria where the structure says the President of the country is king and government is personalized as his kingdom.

The simple reason why subsidy thieves could not be named thoughtless of being caught, the reason why currency runners continue to have a field day, the reason why Nigeria is run by Contractors and Consultants is simple. A faulty structure. A personalized government that leaves institutions stunted and unable to compete with 'black Nigeria' thoughtless of being the go-to agents of national development.

And the root of all this is a citizenry unable, uninterested and incompetent to demand for a better experience living in this country.
Unless and until this country is restructured our progress will continue like the path of the earth round the sun..... in sure circles.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Kukutente23: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2023
ubimagos:

"According to the court process, Kachikwu was bribed in August 2015 “with the intention of influencing his capacity as a foreign public official”.
And..... he was not a public official in August 2015 abi?
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Brendaniel: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Rossikk:

Ewu. If they had jailed her in Nigeria, your type would be screaming 'tribalism'.

Idiots.

Meanwhile you can't blame them on Diezani because she ran away after Buhari was voted in..

First bolded : You don't know me....

Second bolded: nonsense excuse....
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by AfonjaConehead: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2023
this is where coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans will foam in the mouth and constipate throughout today... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by AfonjaConehead: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2023
GreenDee:
When will Diezani be put behind bars..all I see is just probing here and there
You know about Deziani but we doubt if you ever knew about former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who had oil well.

If Deziani had an oil well,you and your entire village would've know just as you all know even her bra grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by AfonjaConehead: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
You no go ever hear affonnja Savages like me condemn dis useless Bukola prostitute Na other Igbo pple matter dem go sabi put dem stinky mouth.

E no go better for Olatimbo Bukola and all his/her children, grand-children, great grand-children and all her generations gone and yet to come. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Our brothers and stealing. From CBN to Mowe
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by HRMK: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2023
why should this be a surprise?
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by ican2020: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Ibe Kachikwu is with the APC while Alison is of the PDP what a funny combination

The two parties are the real enemies of Nigeria
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by chidi2003(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
You see, they are always in alliance when they wants to steal.But their supporters we be here killing themselves.
Do you think before now that an average Nigerian youth has good sense of reasoning? Hell no! The reason why we're not getting it right is Nigeria, is that: we have too much stupid people than the sensible ones.
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by Menclothing: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2023
It’s heart breaking seeing people support this woman
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by LZAA: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2023
What's amusing about all this is these APCheat e-rats calling an SS woman igbo just to troll
😄😄😄
These lot are truly dense
Smh😄
Re: Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case by LZAA: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Menclothing:
It’s heart breaking seeing people support this woman
Nobody is "supporting " her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna / 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.