Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts (35944 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards / FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Badadvisor:

I can share screenshots even with mails Sent to both banks.
Lying over what smh.
Grow up man
You must have registered with their app before and you totally forgot. Or maybe a family used your number for referral bonus. You know Nigerians love awoof
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Hallenjay: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceGallant:
Nigerians can lie... I tried with my wife's number, the app couldn't fetch any name. I tried at least three numbers, none could fetch name simply because they did not register. Those whose number could fetch some names were at one time register or trying to register. That is my conclusion
They are useles paid fraudulent influencer paid to bring OPAY down. This is David Hyundai brother and co.

I've tried 5 numbers ,none bring out a name and a disclaimer was even der dat if the number didn't join OPAY in 24hrs, d money will be reversed. De r fool
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by olisefom: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2023
sslcrypt:

Sometimes you people sound like people with no brains. How is anyone trying to bring them down when the market is big enough, even banks knows the market is big enough to accommodate more competition. Just open your mouth and talk rubbish

Mr "know it all" you haven't made any point. You just rant. What do you know about competition in business. Do you know the effect of malicious news/publications on company's reputation.

This forum is so faceless that people like you just wake up and start shouting sensible contributions down just because you borrowed data and have access to 5mins Internet.

What is your definition of "big enough"? When the insiders are aware of anothers dominance in an industry?

For your information, it is rare to see an individual without an opay account (or that won't be aware of opay). Do your findings for other banks/fintech and get back before making noise in a public place.

Don't forget to make your points without ranting or shouting people down.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by olisefom: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Exactly my point. They're trying to blackmail the company. I used to hear about them before but was afraid to bank with them. The moment I realized banking with them will make me get money instead of losing I opened and made a deposit of 400k and invested in Owealth. Omo see free money everyday. What my useless banks will never offer me. Now I put more money inside Opay than my bank. I believe na jealousy bring this nonsense allegation.

I keep telling people about opay dominance. They have excellent service. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by unmask: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceGallant:
Nigerians can lie... I tried with my wife's number, the app couldn't fetch any name. I tried at least three numbers, none could fetch name simply because they did not register. Those whose number could fetch some names were at one time register or trying to register. That is my conclusion
Most of them were actually customer's of opay in another form. Probably O-ride then. That database was then migrated.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Ekejoestar:
What's really going on cos I checked my number using my access Bank app and it showed that it was registered on Opay and I can't even remember registering the number gan gan.

Though I use Opay for my daily transaction, but I think this might be a glitch
I want to confirm something please. Can you actually log in to opay with the said number so that we can see if any transactions has been done with the account
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Badadvisor:

No Bro i have sent several mails to both banks and still stories on stories.
Try to make a transfer to one of your contact who's not registered with opay, omit the first number and you'd see the details of the person even if he or she never registered with opay.
I'm 100 percent sure about what I'm saying
This isn't true na. Do you have a contact that you are sure is 100% not registered with opay ??.
Your own number that you have access to. Let us try to get to the root of these rumours
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Naughtysex:

I just checked my Glo line and it shows i have Opay account, this is really crazy.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by OlujobaSamuel: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2023
rex21:

I want to confirm something please. Can you actually log in to opay with the said number so that we can see if any transactions has been done with the account
No, there won't be any transaction on it.
Someone mistakenly transferred money to my sis account (phone number) 2months ago, she is not having an opay account according to her, we asked the person that sent the money for the account details which he sent.
It was her phone number but different names, the name ring a bell with her, so I tried logging in, we don't know the password, we requested for a reset, upon login, it was only the fund that was there, no transaction, no account records or details of customer.
No pin setup sef, so I set up a pin and transferred the fund back to the owner.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

No, there won't be any transaction on it.
Someone mistakenly transferred money to my sis account (phone number) 2months ago, she is not having an opay account according to her, we asked the person that sent the money for the account details which he sent.
It was her phone number but different names, the name ring a bell with her, so I tried logging in, we don't know the password, we requested for a reset, upon login, it was only the fund that was there, no transaction, no account records or details of customer.
No pin setup sef, so I set up a pin and transferred the fund back to the owner.
Hmmm this one get as e be o. There is no way to check date it was registered.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by AbuAmmaar77: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2023
This is a simple case. Opay and Palmpay use similar wallet system for account creation. Just tell the person to register with Opay using the same number, the 30k would be there.

Mind you, the intended recipient might have done what I explained above already but trying to outsmart you.

Badadvisor:
Lost about 30k to this shit.
Few days ago I was going to send to a palmpay account but mistakenly selected opay and it showed the name of the person even though the person never registered with opay and the transaction was successful and hope till today I'm still yet to get my money.
The other day i selected my friend 2nd number which is not registered with opay but it brought out his name and details and the transaction was successful and he never registered opay with that account.
All those money are gone tried everything to get it back but nothing positive up till today.

Criminal entity
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Armstrong7(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Maybe they registered their number when opay was doing uber .. I guess that's why their number is still in their data base
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by OlujobaSamuel: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2023
rex21:

Hmmm this one get as e be o. There is no way to check date it was registered.
I don't think so. I will check my active account to see if it can be checked
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I don't think so. I will check my active account to see if it can be checked
The very first transaction will be registered (date and time).
I do feel someone might have registered the numbers that are showing on opay. I'v tried alot of numbers and no one is showing a name.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by OlujobaSamuel: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2023
rex21:

The very first transaction will be registered (date and time).
I do feel someone might have registered the numbers that are showing on opay. I'v tried alot of numbers and no one is showing a name.
The one for my sis isn't having any transaction. It's just the erroneous transfer that the sender called her for, but based on the name on the account, the registration happened about 3yrs ago when she was in school
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by comtem2011: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
I don't really believe this claim by these twitter users, I feel something has been done with their phone numbers, OTP must be sent to get any number registered....
You are right!!! How did they even login to the OPay Account without password?
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by PaZwoD: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: https://leadership.ng/fccpc-orders-opay-to-address-account-anomalies/

Opay Reacts:

@OPay_NG

@OPay_NG

It's possible they have registered when Opay was offering Bonuses for new users then especially d period of Oride
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Salowise: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
I don't really believe this claim by these twitter users, I feel something has been done with their phone numbers, OTP must be sent to get any number registered....

Person fit don use am collect referral bonus

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Yankee101: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2023
They create fake accounts to prove to investors that they have plenty of customers then seek high and run away. This is criminal and they should rectify or be shut down
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Bluntemperor: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2023
Yankee101:
They create fake accounts to prove to investors that they have plenty of customers then seek high and run away. This is criminal and they should rectify or be shut down

The FCCPC should ask them - Why is a DISCLAIMER FROM O PAY - Management HAS NO DATE IN THEIR COMMUNICATION Letter TO THE PUBLIC?
Is that an intensional acts or tactical Omissions?
O Pay, should come out straight on this o!
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by TemmyT002(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Foolish people want to being down OPay.
Rascals.
The best platform ever..
Your useless antics cannot work.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

The one for my sis isn't having any transaction. It's just the erroneous transfer that the sender called her for, but based on the name on the account, the registration happened about 3yrs ago when she was in school
Very good. We can see that this wasn't a glitch from Opay. Thank you.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by rex21: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Yankee101:
You have not made any sense o. Are you a bot or a human
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Henrymas(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Ban and prosecute OPAY now!!!!!!! My #189,000 was fraudulently removed from my Opay account last year July. Every attempt to get Opay to explain and perhaps recover my money proved abortive. I am still pained up until today. Opay is a fraudulent organization, with scammers working with them as employees.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Pablojoker12(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2023
It's true, experienced it myself...

My line was active on opay. And I have not use any Fintech at all aside kuda
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by BJanta: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Bro, have you considered the possibility of their own staff compromising the system? The task they give them to get customers and the desperate bid and desire of everybody to get money by all and any means can drive them.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by wunaESQ(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2023
GOD BLESS OPAY......LONG LIVE OPAY
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by gannod(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is true. It happened to me.I tried opening an opay account, to my suprise an account was already registered in my name. I was asked to log in with my password.
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by Ekejoestar(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
look at what you wrote.

Do you have comprehension deficiency? So that I can get an 8yr old girl to explain to you
Re: FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts by LegallyBlunt: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ekejoestar:

Do you have comprehension deficiency? So that I can get an 8yr old girl to explain to you
have you looked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.