Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 (29479 Views)

US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / $300 Billion: Russia Reveals Exact Amount Of Reserves Frozen By West / 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Believeintruth: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
djseanjohn77:

What is taken from the SE? You meant to say SS....last i knew, majority of other natural resources are abundant in other regions. If SE for instance has gold, by now, trust my Igbo brothers, nobody will even be in lagos, na mining them go dey do for East.

Oga stop being dense, there are lots of resources in South East. The largest gas reserves in Nigeria is in the south east, so cool down
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Believeintruth: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is to those igbos disturbing us about tinubu certificate, y don’t u make money from what u claim to know

Go n chop Reno money now
Many others don drop money too

Instead of coming here to disturb our peace go n collect d money

Racoon
Princeoflagos n other miscreants

You don't have sense
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Believeintruth: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
abobote:
So Nigeria even have gold reserve than Ghana, still Nigeria government is generating revenue from gold

Nigeria is on paper, if we had gold reserves Nigeria Naira will not be tanking in value like this
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Believeintruth: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you for reminding me to include the huge oil and gas deposit in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun state.

We need investors to bring their oil and gas investments to Yorubaland and we are not joking around when we say we mean business and want to compete fairly with other patriotic Nigerians from other regions.

We are patriotic Nigerians and we know that these investments in Yorubaland and South West will pay VAT to FG which will be shared among all the states in the Federation.
We will rather host the investors, treat them well so that they don't leave Nigeria for other countries. We are most committed to making investors thrive , enjoy great ROI and best investor friendly experience.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

Oga stop all this subtle bigotry abeg, you should have outgrown this rubbish you are saying. Everything south west, ahhhh even went as far as lying that Lagos hosts abundant clay deposits for a coastal area...... fear God with these your lies, you even lied again that ogun has bitumen deposits whereas it is only Ondo. in your selfish desire it is only Yorubaland that should have investments abi, not even how about let the investments spread to other areas.
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Sammy101111(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Be careful in the page oh no let sca.m you with investment or gold deal here be warned .. caution ⚠️ this post
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Raf4: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Zionmdde:

I would love to know more from you. You are the bearer of the news

Your senators and HoR members joined the core north to voice/vote against resources control
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Diligent1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Still oyibo better pass Una.

A country with gold ruled by a cocaine criminal
Nonsense
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by bizzibodi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
I have this gold deposits in ma village hills,am gonna mine it secretly.
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Swiftgrp: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by Swiftgrp: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Funny enough that same Ghana, formerly called Gold Coast, is among the last on the list , even behind Nigeria.

Despite being an independent nation before Nigeria, Ghana, like other nations older than our nation, have gone way behind Nigeria in terms of development and if anyone had predicted that Ghana would be behind us even in Gold, no one would have believed it.

I am happy that the CBN, under Emefiele, had even assured our Gold miners that Federal Government is ready to buy their gold from them too.

We need more investments in mining.

There's abundance of gold in Osun and Oyo state. This is the best time to invest in the mining sector and you will even enjoy tax holidays for 3 years and you can repatriate 100% of your funds!

Invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West states of Nigeria to enjoy great returns and best investor- friendly experience.

There's huge clay, sand for glass making etc deposit in Lagos , Ogun has loads of granite, bitumen, limestone etc, Osun and Oyo have perhaps the largest deposit of lithium ore in Africa along with gemstones, gold etc, Ondo has one of the world's largest deposit of bitumen.

Bring your investment to South West Nigeria today. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
A new gold refinery in Osun for value addition... That's awesome.
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Svoboda:

Yes. Same way they went after his proteges across africa and ensured they never lived out their dreams.
Lumumba
Re: Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 by PetroDolla2023: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Stop misinforming people. As we type here, Ghana is so broken broke that it cannot even pay back the holders of its euro bond and is even begging Nigeria to accept gold in place of scarce forex from her to pay for oil , gas and electricity.

Again I repeat, stop misinforming people. Ghana is doing very very badly. That you tried to make light of the debt crisis of Ghana alone is particularly troubling for me. A debtor is a slave. Ghana is so bad that it can't even get ordinary onions and it's at crossroads now. The tema Refinery is their new hope yet this is a refinery that is just like a fifth of Dangote Refinery in terms of refining capacity. That Ghana is now a laggard in Gold today means you just don't get how very low Ghana has gone.
Ghana has lost her place in gold, Cocoa, forex , education and even sports! If you still believe anything else then your perception of reality is at fault sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.