Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing (613 Views)

FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin / Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. / Throwback: Reno Omokri As A Presidential Aide Called All Northerners Parasites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by swaggerjack: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Throwback: Reno Omokri Informing NDLEA of Tinubu Chicago Drug Dealing

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Reno omokri, Festus keyamo,lie mohamed and FFK are the same thing.Give them food they will sing your praises even if they know that they telling lies about you.

It will not surprised me if the same Reno omokri that tormented Buhari with protests in the UK will come out and say Buhari's Regime was far better than Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by kk2027: 3:36am On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by BERNIMOORE: 3:38am On Oct 05, 2023
He needs a job, kwanu

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Advancedpenis: 3:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Man needs work and needs it fast.

Africans the gullible set of people on earth.

A withe bearded man appeared and called himself a pastor and you accepted

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by smokinloud(m): 3:44am On Oct 05, 2023
I think he still maintain his stance on Tinubu being a drug baron. The only thing he's saying in favour of Tinubu is that he went to CSU!.
He has never come out to say Tinubu is not guilty of drug dealing
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Jservice(f): 3:55am On Oct 05, 2023
😁😁
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by swaggerjack: 4:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Jservice:
😁😁
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Ofunaofu: 4:25am On Oct 05, 2023
😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Finestgurlie(f): 5:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Hahahahahaha he's the God of Corrinthians and cilicmarin now

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Righthussle: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Money is powerful.
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by chiagozien(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2023
So Reno Omokri Yoruba hero said this about yorubas god yet they are raining him praises up and down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Depriest2020: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2023
He is now with Tinubu team. He has withdrawn all those allegations.
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Arda1000(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Reno has always proven to be untrustworthy,his a hypocrite neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by princepeter566: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2023
This man believes like a typical agbadu man.
Example is FFK.
I no call any tribe.
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Beremx(f): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Reno Omockery making mockery of Tinubu. I will be very pained if Tinubu gives him an appointment. angry angry

Shameless buffoon

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by a4cube: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2023
smokinloud:
I think he still maintain his stance on Tinubu being a drug baron. The only thing he's saying in favour of Tinubu is that he went to CSU!.
Since Tinubu snatched the mandate he has gone mute on the drug side of tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by smokinloud(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
a4cube:
Since Tinubu snatched the mandate he has gone mute on the drug side of tinubu.
No, he still believes Tinubu is a drug baron but never a forger!.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by Racoon(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Like Reno Omokri like Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, and Bayo Onanuga. All supporters of criminals without a conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by kk2027: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2023
smokinloud:

He also questioned the academic he's now defending

The guy na hustler cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by KingKO22: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2023
I know this is th next agenda of our IPOBidients 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣

Certificate saga is DOA Dead on Arrival

😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂.

This new top should keep you guys engaged till 2031 😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Na so you did through out of Buhari 8 years

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by smokinloud(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

He also questioned the academic he's now defending

The guy na hustler cheesy cheesy
Stop thinking like a toddler bro.
He questioned his academic credentials before going to Chicago.
He's never said anything about Tinubu not being a drug baron!.
Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by obailala(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Reno omokri, Festus keyamo,lie mohamed and FFK are the same thing.Give them food they will sing your praises even if they know that they telling lies about you.

It will not surprised me if the same Reno omokri that tormented Buhari with protests in the UK will come out and say Buhari's Regime was far better than Jonathan.
Unlike the other guys you mentioned above, I dont even believe anyone gave Reno any money. Nigger is just hustling day and night in hope that someone somewhere recognises and rewards his efforts. But unfortunately for him, his reputation precedes him; no one in the APC would dare touch him even with a long spoon, so he'd keep fooling himself for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Reno Omokri Reporting Tinubu To NDLEA For Chicago Drug Dealing by swaggerjack: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Beremx:
Reno Omockery making mockery of Tinubu. I will be very pained if Tinubu gives him an appointment. angry angry

Shameless buffoon

(1) (Reply)

Gov Alia Is A Dictator, Running Benue Like Parish, APC Lawmakers Cry Out / President Tinubu, Payment Of Ransom To Bandits Is Embarrassing / Alh. Dahiru Mangal New Cement Plant To Start Production 2nd Qtr 20024. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.