Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Check Out My Song|| Hold On To The Faith Ft Debbie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out My Song|| Hold On To The Faith Ft Debbie (109 Views)

MUSIC: We All Matter – Margaret Adedeji Ft. Debbie & Tiffany / Gabriel Afolayan Ft. Debbie – You Know / See Why Nicki Minaj Feature In Wizkid New Song - Hold On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Song|| Hold On To The Faith Ft Debbie by Pythagon(m): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Check Out My Song
https://soundcloud.com/pythagon/hold-on-to-the-faith-ft-deborah

lyrics --
Hold on to the Faith Lyrics
I won’t fall asleep.
I will hold on to the faith as I walk down, down that path

The world is not easy don’t take it so lightly
The people today are gone tomorrow
The time that I’ve wasted will never come back
My action today my future depends

All through the night, I toil all day
All for I future I cannot foresee
But I won’t be distracted by the things that I see
I won’t be enslaved by the evil in me

Re: Check Out My Song|| Hold On To The Faith Ft Debbie by Pythagon(m): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Temi Tayo Irawo - Ibi Ogo / MUSIC: K-baj - Penkelemes / Best Of 2pac Old New Songs X Top American Songs Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.