Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East (11810 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by Idiotseverywher: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dididrumz:
Is this even a statement?

South East is Nigeria, too. What do You mean by vow to include South East?

. Because they have never including South east in their sharing of Nations money before, especially during Buhari government, south East didn't get shi shi in all his money sharing
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by Father4all: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thunder will fire Tinubu and his useless Officials. How much is 25 million.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by caracas: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
benuejosh:
Tinubu has good plans for the South East but their nature of generally hating on others and their own selves has blinded them so much that anything good feels like evil towards them.

You can hardly find an outsider investing in the South East in this country. Least we forget the real poor people in this country after those in the interior parts of far north are the South Easterners.

Embrace the government for growth and development in your region and stop being hostile to other fellow citizens of this country.

That not all, they tumble and fall over each other for the palliative that would be sent to them by looting, fighting and even going to an extent of killing themselves over the palliatives while their wicked leaders even sell those palliatives to them. But my brothers from the East will still blame the government at the federal for not including them.

Nigeria is for everyone my brothers and sisters. Do away with the sentiments and hate towards another. And the tribalism that has so much filled the hearts of people.

The East will be great again.

ONE NIGERIA.
You very very stewpiddddd for this useless comment against the ppl of the south east. When you finish spewing the trash n lies against the ppl of the south east , I hope you sleep well.Imagine saying the ppl of the south east are poor, Lol. Who then are the richest, most sophisticated , most affluent etc if not the south east ppl.I won’t even waste time on a dummmiiieee … Bye
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by Kingspin(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
As usual, they will want to sideline the East and tell them not to complain.
That is why this is making headlines.
Yeye
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by shakol91(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
meditator:
Currently, our country might not be piloted by the best administrator in Nigeria, but your choice was certainly not an option. Nigerians rejected the failure and would do the same again if he dares comes out at the next poll. Free yourself of the hate and work for a better nation
you guys fail to get it.... People like your likes are the one filled with hatred just because you have an Igbo contesting just like every other tribe. I don't have any reason to hate any candidate but what we want is free, fair and level playing ground for every contestants. Majority of us against this current regime, would have moved on just the way we did during Buhari if INEC had done the right thing. If I close my eyes and pretend to let it slide, it will eventually spread across the country and gets to every State and local govt.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by meditator(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
shakol91:
you guys fail to get it.... Majority of us against this current regime, would have moved on just the way we did during Buhari
Move on indeed! The same people that hated Buhari, that told us he does not have certificate, that told us he's cloned, that told us he's replace by Jubrin of Sudan, are the same people that have directed that venom on Tinubu now. These same people that criticize everyone wanted us to support a third class graduate of philosophy with no political ideology and good track record, with affiliation to IPOB terrorists, are the same people that hate everyone and Tinubu now. These same people have failed to prove their case in the tribunal because they were driven by emotions instead of facts.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lanretoye:
Obi is their president,he will do their own transfer for them.
When the next HDI statistics is released under the tinubu, compare your region with theirs and let's us see how much tinubu has helped your papa.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by CSTRR: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
meditator:
Move on indeed! The same people that hated Buhari, that told us he does not have certificate, that told us he's cloned, that told us he's replace by Jubrin of Sudan, are the same people that have directed that venom on Tinubu now. These same people that criticize everyone wanted us to support a third class graduate of philosophy with no political ideology and good track record, with affiliation to IPOB terrorists, are the same people that hate everyone and Tinubu now. These same people have failed to prove their case in the tribunal because they were driven by emotions instead of facts.
So you are in love with buhari, after tinubu of all people have agreed that buhari wrecked the economy for your future generations unborn.

One of his boys even went as far as saying that the last time the Nigerian economy was stable was under Jonathan.

And yet your papa is still in love with buhari?

Your mumu na world class.

Don't worry.
You are still very rich, that is why.

The inflation never reach your side yet.
It still dey come.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by OsunOriginal: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/05/conditional-cash-transfer-tinubus-aide-nweze-vows-to-ensure-total-inclusion-of-seast/

How will she achieve that? Force it on the minister?
An average igbo man knows he doesnt deserve anything humanitarian from Tinubu's government and some of us will vehemently oppose any attempt to add any name from that region to the list of beneficiaries.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by meditator(m): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2023
CSTRR:

So you are in love with buhari, after tinubu of all people have agreed that buhari wrecked the economy for your future generations unborn.

One of his boys even went as far as saying that the last time the Nigerian economy was stable was under Jonathan.

And yet your papa is still in love with buhari? Oga stop deviating. What brought Buhari to the d discussion. Buhari is gone, its now Tinubu's time, who me is a million times better than the IPOB terrorist failure, Peter Obi. If you like, continue to wallow in anger and hate, which is not surprising because that what your people are known for.

Your mumu na world class.

Don't worry.
You are still very rich, that is why.

The inflation never reach your side yet.
It still dey come.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by Lanretoye(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2023
CSTRR:

When the next HDI statistics is released under the tinubu, compare your region with theirs and let's us see how much tinubu has helped your papa.
don't be unreasonably silly,tell me one development that is going on in your region that has not been existing in the past atleast one decade in my region...HDI koor,FBI ni.e be like them swear for una generation say make una no get sense.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by CSTRR: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
don't be unreasonably silly,tell me one development that is going on in your region that has not been existing in the past atleast one decade in my region...HDI koor,FBI ni.e be like them swear for una generation say make una no get sense.
Go to osun or ekiti.

Take an aerial view.

That is the definition of poverty and poor HDI.

Your region does not start in ikoyi and end in ikeja.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by Lanretoye(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
CSTRR:

Go to osun or ekiti.

Take an aerial view.

That is the definition of poverty and poor HDI.

Your region does not start in ikoyi and end in ikeja.
no,that's not what I am saying.i said just give me only one worthy news of emulation from all your eastern states combined or bury your head in shame.what do you have in your states that thay osun and ekiti doesn't have?,just park abeg.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by CSTRR: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
no,that's not what I am saying.i said just give me only one worthy news of emulation from all your eastern states combined or bury your head in shame.what do you have in your states that thay osun and ekiti doesn't have?,just park abeg.
I should give you one Worthy news from the east?

May you be perpetually blind to it.
As if your poverty stricken, ritualism infested region is an enclave of rainbows and sunshine.

Once Dem don reach Lagos, dey would assume that is how the whole Yorubaland is.
Re: Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East by Lanretoye(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
CSTRR:

I should give you one Worthy news from the east?

May you be perpetually blind to it.
As if your poverty stricken, ritualism infested region is an enclave of rainbows and sunshine.

Once Dem don reach Lagos, dey would assume that is how the whole Yorubaland is.
them never kill una finsh for your region?,them go still reach una side.UGM and IPOB be decimating your population and killing your kinsmen and thats enough for you to miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / Onitsha Bridge Is Vibrating And May Collapse / N186bn For Health Sector Omitted As Revised 2020 Budget Approval Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.