Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. (19110 Views)

UNN Student, Joel Jonez Wins N30m Star Prize At The Big Break Moment Africa 2022 / Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / Kaduna State University Students Protest Hike In Tuition At Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by StoriesUpdate: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
The Big Break Moment Africa record Breaking students mountain Hike in Nigeria.

Loud Flag up for the second season of the first edutainment reality show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsafXI9LnQc

The Big Break Moment Africa activated its edutainment reality TV show for the second season with a mountain hike experience for students and celebrities.

This event took place over the weekend right after the first auditions of the season in the same venue. A large crowd of students poured in with their sporty wear ready to have the biggest adventure of the year. Each one of them got a number tag to ascertain their identity amounting to over 4992 students in attendance.

BossLadyLaw the Executive Producer gyrated the crowd with blasts of sumptuous support that made the hike all the more fun. Other celebrities Influncer’s who graced the occasion include Seyi Vodi, Bassey E. Bassey, Lucy Edet from BBN, Fancy Daniel, Magnito, Bitaris, Anikstar, Afro_mz, Fari Elysian, Heelariouz_architect and many more.

The first seven students to arrive at the peak of the mountain were awarded $100 each, while 50 lucky students were given scholarships by the popular Seyi Vodi. Excitement filled the air until it was time to alight the mountain and call it a successful day.

Auditions continue in other states across the country and are expected to see many talented students turn up to show their skills for a chance to be selected into the dream house. The catch this year is a whopping 30 Million Naira worth of cash and prizes.

The Big Break Moment Africa Mountain Climb Experience was supported by the Student Union Government (SUG) UNIABUJA and supported by CoolFM

https://sunnewsonline.com/the-big-break-moment-africa-record-breaking-students-mountain-hike-in-nigeria/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by StoriesUpdate: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by StoriesUpdate: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by Ever8090: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2023
My love for nature is something else....I did like to retire to my village at not too old age and live the rest of my life on the land my ancestors walked on...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by WiszyFraud: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Did you know??

Walking is good for your health.

Walking strengthens your joints, ligaments, tendons and bones.

Walk at least 5,000 steps per day.

Walk.

đź‘Ť

30 Likes

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by Papayaayasager(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Lazy youths
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by minakom: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2023
H
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by AdamuKD: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2023
shocked
NONSENSE
I even thought they climbed mountain Kilimanjaro sef. Rubbish
We are not serious in this country. We too dey play

Ebola Tinubu is a drug pusher and a certificate forger

2 Likes

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by BloomingDale(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians too ugly. Haba na!!!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Awesome!!!God bless Nigeria for ever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by PinkNature: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2023
The person who wrote this headline needs to be jailed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by benuejosh: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians generally don't have any problem. We are happy people by nature just that the small touch of mismanagement in the country has made some people think UK is better than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by wittywriter: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Ever8090:
My love for nature is something else....I did like to retire to my village at not too old age and live the rest of my life on the land my ancestors walked on...

Lovely intention...
Make sure to start creating income investment for your retirement purpose.
AdamuKD:
shocked
NONSENSE
I even thought they climbed mountain Kilimanjaro sef. Rubbish
We are not serious in this country. We too dey play

Ebola Tinubu is a drug pusher and a certificate forger

PinkNature:
What about the Mod that pushed it to FP?.

Wittyness.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by AdamuKD: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerians too ugly. Haba!!!
You are from where?
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by lekkicctv(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2023
cool
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by obajoey(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Diphtheria dey o, they should be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by Albertone(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Shey na only me the heading dey confuse?

5 Likes

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by jide4444: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2023
nice
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by LotaTee: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2023
PinkNature:
Incarcerated for life in fact. It almost gave me a headache.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by BloomingDale(f): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:

You are from where?

Naija baby alias baby girl.

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by uuzba(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Quite risky.
There's no water on the mountain. or food for that matter.
So it's basically stress going up and coming down.
Those that will faint, will surely faint as usual.
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by CuriousX: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
This title did not make sense to me. angry

I clicked to see what the hell the title was all about undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by sulaak(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Well done, Nigerian youth; hiking and respecting nature is the beginning of real development.

1 Like

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by rainmoredays: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Make una try dey out comma for where necessary
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by AdamuKD: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
BloomingDale:

Naija baby alias baby girl.
You no well grin
You sef partake in the ugliness na

1 Like

Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by AdamuKD: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
grin
rainmoredays:
Make una try dey out comma for where necessary

Is it your comma? grin
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by StUriah(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
If Fulani bandits catch you for there peren lasan...

Ti won ba ka yin mobee peren...
Re: The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria. by Bankowner: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2023
Mountain bawo?

That is a hill nah!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / UNILAG Shut Down Over Students' Protest / Ambode Offers Fuhad Adetoro Ogunsanya, LASU Best Student N5m, Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.