Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation (12306 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller? / Oriflame Beauty Business Can Change Your Family's Financial Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Chingyyy878: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2023
I’m sure most of us here can relate, you’ll be considering if you should run away and you will be asking God why you didn’t come from Otedola’s family.

When you see your friends with rich parents and you will be like God why me 😢.

It’s crazy !!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Ginaz(f): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Appreciate God for what you have, those friends have their own family problems despite coming from a rich home.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by ahnie: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Apty said Ginaz.
Ginaz:
Appreciate God for what you have, those friends have their own family problems despite coming from a rich home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Ajione(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sometimes your thinking will be like you should leave home and run away.
But God will always help us.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by talented321: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
It's life, deal with it and please don't play with your peace of mind. Even if you die today life goes on, and overthinking kills and bring depression...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by abobote: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
I never thought of that then, maybe coz I'm the last born.
I thought my son ones will make it before I grow up

1 Like

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Godswill3: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
K
Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Basiljoe: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by illicit(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Aplaudez(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
You're actually right op, if your parent owns a house or a leave you a landed property behind for you then you have no idea of what God has done for you especially in this Lagos, I'm still feeling the heat now.

Only God knows when last I tasted home made food last, but surely there is light at the end of the tunnel!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by CaveAdullam: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's a crazy situation, my friend.

Life deals with everybody from different angles with its many tentacles. Some are lucky to be dealt with soft, lovely, and gentle palms, while others struggle between the claws, fangs, and teeth of life.

This thought will make you start developing minute hatred for your family and lineage by the time the thoughts lead to a series of questions upon questions.

This disadvantage has an all-round strength and capacity to wither your dreams and ambitions. It's a sad one.

But you can't continue to murmur and lament about your family background and situation. Your family too has their trials and temptations; they have their mistakes and poor decisions, and you can't blame them forever if you see yourself as human as them. They too never wished for the lives they are living.

Henceforth, what you should ponder on is how to upheave yourself above the mess you are in due to genetic concatenation + the cesspool of a nation/continent due to the geographical distribution of nature.

Think of how to leverage.

There's unfairness, prejudice, inequality, and injustice in the land. However, look for the advantages in all of them, in any situation, and endeavor to push yourself out of it.

It's not an easy journey. But don't exit without a trial.

Thanks.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Komu1048(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thank God n move on. Some people from poor homes goes farther in life, esp if they r into real estate or IT

8 Likes

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Learnenglish247: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Everything happens for a reason

Lord of Lemon Has Abandoned me For Mary. Joy, Lord of Lemon's Second Wife Cries Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c094J-F881M?si=LE8lH6Fq5plP_ioQ
Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by whippersnapper(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Basiljoe: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good things happen to those who hustle. --- Nigerian street proverb.

4 Likes

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Kubin: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ginaz:

na all this kind talk they tire me.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ginaz:
Stop roping the mention of God into these stewpid ideals you hold to as though to suggest your situation is sanctioned by God in some way. God is not to blame for your parents choosing to have you when they have nothing to offer you. That entire decision was instead your parents so leave God out of it. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Kubin: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
I wish i was not born at all, instead of experiencing this kind hardship in Nigeria they for abort me,my advice if your not Rich enough to raise a healthy children abeg use condom or do abortion.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by EscalateTech: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Have you ever considered your parents are on a serious elevation from what their parents were?..

It's on you now, be the Otedola for your children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by theophorus(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
You make 2/1 for school come dey brag.
Abi you dey lead for your level for department come dey think say you don arrive. My brother you better humble.

Cos in the real world, that guy wen get 3rd class, fit get street sense and link pass you ooo.

No ever think say na you be don ooo.
Stay humble and keep praying for Favour cos everything for this Life dey on God.

Cos in this life ehn, 1+1 sometimes no dey equal 2 and you no fit explain wetin make the calculations no work.

#Make God no shame Us.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Aybiochem: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
From the day I came to this world I hate financial situation

2 Likes

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by LockDown69(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Change the story

2 Likes

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by GodWrites: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Komu1048:
Thank God n move on. Some people from poor homes goes farther in life, esp if they r into real estate or IT

You must be a joker. People from poor homes are today armed robbers, kidnappers, beggars, cultists, all because they had no support nor were their basic needs provided. Poor people should be castrated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by MasterTeeUSA: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
You know what is crazy...I never wish to be from another family not to talk of rich people's family. The fact that you think that means you are ungrateful that you are alive, healthy and mentally sound. It is when you see life as half empty that you think that way when you should also look at life as half full. Some were aborted, some were born with illness, some got paralyzed, some have been killed and lots are in positions that cant be changed. You have a life that can be filled of hope, purpose and can be the beginning of a change in your family...and all you see is the meal others have finished cooking...that is greed. Face your life, give thanks, and watch yourself become the changemaker and olu-omo (blessed child)...which is all you need.

Chingyyy878:
I’m sure most of us here can relate, you’ll be considering if you should run away and you will be asking God why you didn’t come from Otedola’s family.

When you see your friends with rich parents and you will be like God why me 😢.

It’s crazy !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by wittywriter: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Reading through comments revealed that things ain't right with many families morally more than financially
Tayorshd87:

Guess am a victim of this
So many are...
Kobojunkie:
This isn't an issue of morality but of foolishness on the parts of parents who intentionally impose poverty on their brood denying them necessary opportunities and advantages in life as a result. undecided
Going by your narrative how would you relate it to orphans or children that loose their parents @ a tender/teen age?

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by jackmrandy: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
life happens to all. no land property, no inheritance of any sort, far away from home. home still call for steady billing. life just happens to some of us. Those that are not paying any bills don't know what God has done for them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by annayawchee: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Omo life is what it is oo ..

We can't continue blaming our parents or ourselves for what none of us had control over .

Rather channel the hate and envy into something productive that can help change the narrative. And it's not going to be an easy journey cos you're already losing 2-1 on the race..

I pray God in his infinite mercy bless everyone of us who found ourselves in the situations and working tirelessly to escape that shackles

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I’m sure most of us here can relate, you’ll be considering if you should run away and you will be asking God why you didn’t come from Otedola’s family. When you see your friends with rich parents and you will be like God why me 😢. It’s crazy !!
The best way to remedy such feelings is to talk to your parents about how you feel and resist all attempts by them to blackmail you into believing you feel that way because you do not love them. You have a right to know why they made the decision to conceive you even when they were clearly aware they did not have a very good future mapped out for you yet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by Maxxim: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
hmmmn
Re: Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation by StormpyBee: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Don't ask yourself what your family can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for your family and the people around you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Home On The Rock. / My Dad Is Having An Affair:Do I Talk To Him Politely? / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.