Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes (32265 Views)

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Collins0609(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Imagine if you allow this gender to rule the country
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Galaxydon1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu sister, them get chicken brain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Eben24: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yoruba women and asoebi are like chest and breats shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Gratefullheart: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
I can never accept such Apology in life... because it was well planned out and played out...The matter no go ever End...
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by fkj950ax(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
grandstar:

Why impose cost on people? Do you know their pocket?
They paid for it.
She didn’t want them at her party
She returned their money
They dressed in other outfit and attended.

I am addressing the comments on people’s pocket and not the woman’s mannerless approach to her invited and non invited guests.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by BabaIbo: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Most Yor uba people are entitled and have bad manners.

This I have seen.

Fixed
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by linearity: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
She did not invite them, but she sold them her Aso ebi?

So after she refunded money they paid for the Aso ebi at the party and ask them to leave, did she also refund their taylor money and transportation or fuel money?

If she no cook plenty food or running short of gifts items after selling Aso’ebi, she for kuku talk and beg them. If na me I go must stay to collect my share of food and gifts.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by godofuck231: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Woman when no get husband, na their work
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by geoworldedu: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
winner37:

Pls no time for any augmentation....If that was the case so be it ..

Yes o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by skj1377(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Eastern guys why do you dislike Tinubu so much?? He has eight years to go!
princepeter566:
Tinubu sister
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by albert2512: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Think before you act.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by soullove1881(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Offpointng:
Normal Yoruba way of doing things. shamelessly sad

Later you go dey cry like town crier. You see how tribal bigot you are?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by MrBONE2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:
Much ado over amala and aso ebi
grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by JohnAOne: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
It's not new. Jesus Christ did the same thing by casting the man without Aso Ebi out of the wedding party. And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth after.
Hmmm, sense dey inside this your comment o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Freemasonry: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is cheap damage control.
She couldn't even tell a convincing lie.

In fact, she's lying through her teeth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by ayinba1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQGJeueHGY?si=76tNqIGjYPrdh9tr

The Nigerian woman who in a trending video was seen ordering guests at her party who did not wear her AsoEbi to leave has apologized.

In the video, the elderly woman who was celebrating her 70th birthday said she got angry when she spotted some people who she found out came to her party despite not inviting them. She said those set of people had bought her AsoEbi and when she found out, she returned their money as she did not want them there. However, they insisted on attending the party and it didn't go well with her.

She made a mistake and apologized! May God bless her, she is human as we all are.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by lomprico(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
She has gotten her most desired fame
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Archmed(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is why I found it difficult judging her action in the first place. It's obvious the uninvited guests bought her ASO EBI and attended her party with an intention to spite her and she got upset about it
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Kukutente23: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
meum:
Na the man in the video make me laff. Oga no just dey chop him amala dey go E no send the woman. Lol. Look for the video she vexed for those that didn’t buy her asoebi you’ll see the man I’m talking about 😁
Me sef sight that nigga
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by AbuAeesha: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
seems most pple didn't read well bfr commenting.
she doesn't want those set of pple in her occasion,
she even returned their funds but they still went ahead to attend.
she has right to chase them.
and as you can see they didn't resist while being chased out.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Kukutente23: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
grandstar:
I have a disdain for aso ebi.

Why impose cost on people? Do you know their pocket? The celebrant only cares about his or herself.

During my mum's, I did not demand aso ebi from invited guests. It was only during my dad's funeral that aso ebi became included and that was the handiwork of my half siblings.

Anyways, it does have its benefits
I remember when I was getting married. I was only concerned for the suit I'll wear. Any other person's clothes is their private biz.
It was my wife who wanted to do aso ebi. I called her and told her that selling aso ebi is like taking a loan from a society. Are you ready to be paying back? Of course she responded with usual female vawulence about what her friends will say. But I'm glad she yielded to me at last.
Years down the line, she appreciates that choice because a lot of her friends now are tired of the thing due to other commitments but can't say no to it once one of their caucus brings it. Some even collect it in credit to pay back later! While she has the freedom and piece of mind of knowing she doesn't owe anyone any aso ebi.
Some of her friends are coming to admire her now for that freedom. Aso ebi especially the way it's modeled now is total crap. It should be scrapped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Kukutente23: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:
seems most pple didn't read well bfr commenting.
she doesn't want those set of pple in her occasion,
she even returned their funds but they still went ahead to attend.
she has right to chase them.
and as you can see they didn't resist while being chased out.
Lol. You probably didn't watch the first video. This is a damage control thing.
What she said in the first video is that there are people who bought aso ebi outside the hall with no space to sit. While she can see those who did not buy sitting in the hall. She then asked those who did not buy to leave the hall if they are sure they want to reach the age of 70. The MC tried to stop her but she refused and insisted on speaking her mind.
She's changing the narrative now probably because she's seen the fall-out of the video.
Ask yourself how those she claimed she doesn't want got to know the venue and even got their own aso ebi.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Vitally123: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
That's all you see among vain people, men, women, preferring worldly things above human kindness.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by donwily(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Druggie and his siblings...no difference
Always high on something.
God forbid BAT thing
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by BarristerWumi: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Luckysbab:
grin

It's the way of women. No biggies.
It showed pride, arrogance and immaturity on her part.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Officialmrt: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
princepeter566:
Tinubu sister
I believe you haven't taken your mental illness drugs today
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Mayeldah(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
She has been a fool since 40, we are not surprised!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by AbuAeesha: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol. You probably didn't watch the first video. This is a damage control thing.
What she said in the first video is that there are people who bought aso ebi outside the hall with no space to sit. While she can see those who did not buy sitting in the hall. She then asked those who did not buy to leave the hall if they are sure they want to reach the age of 70. The MC tried to stop her but she refused and insisted on speaking her mind.
She's changing the narrative now probably because she's seen the fall-out of the video.
Ask yourself how those she claimed she doesn't want got to know the venue and even got their own aso ebi.

Ok,I got ur point.
But if she is a popular person as it looks,Any random person around her can know the venue of her occasion and she might not be directly in charge of selling the aso ebi.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Kukutente23: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Ok,I got ur point.
But if she is a popular person as it looks,Any random person around her can know the venue of her occasion and she might not be directly in charge of selling the aso ebi.
So you mean those people whose presence she did not want were so desperate they went fishing for the venue.
Seems you don't know how aso ebi goes. You pick it, and take it to those you want to purchase it. If she handed it over to someone else to do for her, she would have told the person who and where to sell it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by AbuAeesha: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

So you mean those people whose presence she did not want were so desperate they went fishing for the venue.
Seems you don't know how aso ebi goes. You pick it, and take it to those you want to purchase it. If she handed it over to someone else to do for her, she would have told the person who and where to sell it.
Lolz
Handling aso ebi by the celebrant is on a local level.
Imagine being a busy business woman/or politician then u expect such person to handle aso ebi?how?
All the celebrant needs to do is inform her people and those that need it will come for it,and will be directed to whoever is in charge(could be a family member or even friend)of selling it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Kukutente23: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Lolz
Handling aso ebi by the celebrant is on a local level.
Imagine being a busy business woman/or politician then u expect such person to handle aso ebi?how?
All the celebrant needs to do is inform her people and those that need it will come for it,and will be directed to whoever is in charge(could be a family member or even friend)of selling it.
I agree. But you still pointed out she will inform people by herself. Either way, she will know about it.
Besides, imagine returning people's monies to them and telling them you don't want them at your event and still claimed they showed up.
Haba!! How's that possible na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Court Wedding Reception Photos / First Photos From Eyo Festival In Lagos / Calabar Boys Dressed In Asoebi For Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.