Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered (28834 Views)

Iliyasu Ahmadu: Gang Leader Of Kidnappers In Delta Arrested & Guns Recovered / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) / Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Uredan46(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Keep on defending criminals becauseof emotion.
UHLmoving:
Even if bobo Chicago was caught like this, there are people that will still defend him.

Will it be right to say that this kids are fast learning from the drug lord, certificate cloner, election rigger, male/female unknown Pablo Ecowas?

This is what happens when the system is in ruin.

1 Like

Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Savechild23: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
They want to be like Tinubu
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by olaniyilukman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Nigeria needs to declare a state of emergency on the mindset of young people.
Wealth without enterprise is fraud. This is sad.

I'm getting a lot of quotes. Sadly, I can't even defend my statement if a young person asks me for a defense. Our country rewards thieves with power; policemen reward yahoo boys with respect; voters reward a thief with presidency. It's a very pathetic situation.

Imagine James Ibori, a convicted thief, being celebrated by the very people whose future he robbed. Pathetic.

Nigeria needs to wake up.
This is the type of youths that are demanding justice for bad, our society is rotten and I don't think something positive can comes out of this shit hole.....
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by StudentsNG: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
The president is known to be fraudulent, yet he's the president. Thoughts?

WhisperedNoise:
Nigeria needs to declare a state of emergency on the mindset of young people.
Wealth without enterprise is fraud. This is sad.

I'm getting a lot of quotes. Sadly, I can't even defend my statement if a young person asks me for a defense. Our country rewards thieves with power; policemen reward yahoo boys with respect; voters reward a thief with presidency. It's a very pathetic situation.

Imagine James Ibori, a convicted thief, being celebrated by the very people whose future he robbed. Pathetic.

Nigeria needs to wake up.

1 Like

Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by FashionCookie(f): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
NOwazobia:
They actually carry their own share of the blame.

Though the family should primarily be blamed
At this age. The family should be held solely. The government won't help us raise our kids especially at this age. Some children can be very mischievous, I dey see them on a stead here in warri.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Sammy101111(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Peace
Way
They
Thief so funny grin grin grin
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Kingbuhari(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
If guilty as said.. throw them inside jail and allow gay sex starved inmates to tear their anus apart .it will serve at deterrent to others
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by highchief1: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
samcolee:

Wow just read this your comment again
if kids of that age can shoot a gun then it’s over for the country?I can’t believe it pls
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Nonywendy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Genitry:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
U beg in all the post they made on nairaland. Are u not even ashamed? The money u use to buy data to come here to beg and the time u spent here begging can be put to use to earn a living.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by highchief1: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

U never jam! Go to the streets, you will see 9 year olds smoking Igbo, he even knows how to use garri to calm igbo overdose or side effects.
I went to visit my sister one day, a boy was caught stealing bottles from a locked shop with some iron barricades. The owner had lost so many, that she had to set a trap to catch the thief. She was shocked to see a boy of about 8 years. She followed him home only for the mother to say "Pikin wen dey tif TV, DVD, phones etc, na im una follow come house for ordinary Pepsi"? Everyone was shocked!
I gave money to one 5 year old one day, u need to see how she quickly and systematically tuck it inside her pant and moved away. I was shocked.
I know of an 11 year old who is a professional prostitute in an hotel.
Some of them are possessed, some street children mentored on the streets while some are bread winners to aged relatives.
Things dey happen o!
all this thgs when u write na true?11yrs prostitute?at 11 does she have public hair?abi ppll Dey go fork girl when never get hair and breast?I have kids of 9 and 8yrs at home I don’t even allow them open the gate let alone be outside.E go hard me to belief bros.my 9yrs old son I’m not sure he can count money to the tune of 2k I no sure.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Checkwell: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Genitry:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

Idiot.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Iqtest: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

U never jam! Go to the streets, you will see 9 year olds smoking Igbo, he even knows how to use garri to calm igbo overdose or side effects.
I went to visit my sister one day, a boy was caught stealing bottles from a locked shop with some iron barricades. The owner had lost so many, that she had to set a trap to catch the thief. She was shocked to see a boy of about 8 years. She followed him home only for the mother to say "Pikin wen dey tif TV, DVD, phones etc, na im una follow come house for ordinary Pepsi"? Everyone was shocked!
I gave money to one 5 year old one day, u need to see how she quickly and systematically tuck it inside her pant and moved away. I was shocked.
I know of an 11 year old who is a professional prostitute in an hotel.
Some of them are possessed, some street children mentored on the streets while some are bread winners to aged relatives.
Things dey happen o!
What did i just read ?
Unbelievable !
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by SALIMAN(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Just one pop into a human being it's bye gone
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Gee64: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Parents have abdicated their responsibilities.

Our leaders too have failed us.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Ewedegubbler: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Future Tinubus spotted
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
WHICH KAIN WAHALA BE THIS ?
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by BloomingDale(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Delta men over dull. Them too mumu.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Warri no dey carry last naw
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by planetx: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Underage armed robbers is a Warri/ Benin issue, it is more a cultural problem not an issue of poverty.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Illegal1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
[b]Imagine James Ibori, a convicted thief, being celebrated by the very people whose future he robbed. Pathetic.

omoh..........ibori is celebrated for a reason.

nobody wen go enter political office wen no go loot,even u slf.

ibori tried his best as a governor,dats y people still celebrate him.

u can't cum to delta state then talk bad of ibori,omoh u go chop beating wen u no expect
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Illegal1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
looks like a set up.they are too young I don’t believe

omoh..........which 1 be i don't bliv?

u never see 12yr suicide bomber?
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Illegal1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nonywendy:

U beg in all the post they made on nairaland. Are u not even ashamed? The money u use to buy data to come here to beg and the time u spent here begging can be put to use to earn a living.

omoh..........dat werey dn dey beg since i knw her..
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by highchief1: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........which 1 be i don't bliv?

u never see 12yr suicide bomber?
I no Dey believe a lot of thgs o.even all those one when dem Dey say person rape 5yrs old child
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Unrated900(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why are you pained

UHLmoving:
Even if bobo Chicago was caught like this, there are people that will still defend him.

Will it be right to say that this kids are fast learning from the drug lord, certificate cloner, election rigger, male/female unknown Pablo Ecowas?

This is what happens when the system is in ruin.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Illegal1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Uredan46:
Keep on defending criminals becauseof emotion.

omoh.........do u hv problem with reading and understanding?
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Pepperdemisback: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iqtest:

What did i just read ?
Unbelievable !
Just thank God for the kind of upbringing you have and pray for your children. Things are happening. I even know of one 7 year old girl, this one will cut a stick and wrap it with an handkerchief to be penetrating herself, she's also a big thief.
She learnt it from her teenage mother, paternity is unknown.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Illegal1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
I no Dey believe a lot of thgs o.even all those one when dem Dey say person rape 5yrs old child

omoh..........majority of dis things nah comfam,cum ahoda west for river state,u go small boys dey hold kala.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
They are bad creation!they should be culled from among us.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Illegal1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
all this thgs when u write na true?11yrs prostitute?at 11 does she have public hair?abi ppll Dey go fork girl when never get hair and breast?I have kids of 9 and 8yrs at home I don’t even allow them open the gate let alone be outside.E go hard me to belief bros.my 9yrs old son I’m not sure he can count money to the tune of 2k I no sure.

omoh.........dis tinz are real bro,i've seen several of them
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Elidrisy20: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kanu brought all these nonsense to the South
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by Pepperdemisback: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
Social media Exposure and peer influence! Some people have early puberty, I have a cousin with early puberty. Most children of these days grow like Agric Fowl, then with adult hair styles. That girl's mother was shocked to hear, she did an abortion. The hotel is on their next street.
Re: 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered by highchief1: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Social media Exposure and peer influence! Some people have early puberty, I have a cousin with early puberty. Most children of these days grow like Agric Fowl, then with adult hair styles. That girl's mother was shocked to hear, she did an abortion. The hotel is on their next street.
bros e go hard me to believe.just that u r sounding 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob (photo) / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) / Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.