Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) (22350 Views)

I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect / CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by ExAngel007(f): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_dtMN948So

Shocking video has captured a mother teaching her daughter to steal from a woman's handbag during Mass in a church in Honduras.

Surveillance footage shows the child reaching over the pew in front and taking what appears to be a cellphone at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic church in the capital city of Tegucigalpa on Sunday, Oct. 1.

The footage begins with the mother and the girl sitting on a bench directly behind their intended target.

When it was time to stand, as the entire church stood, the daughter moved close to her mother who then gestures for her to reach into the bag of the woman in the pew in front of them.

The girl held on to her mother and then leaned her hands on the bench while the woman and other churchgoers listened to the priest's lecture.

At one point she took advantage that the woman was holding her hands together in a praying position and reached over the bench and pulled an item out of the bag.

The child then slipped it to her mother before they both hurried out of the church while their unsuspecting victim remained standing and observing the priest.

The video has sparked outrage, with many condemning it.

Honduran newspaper Tiempo reported that authorities have opened an investigation, but not arrests had been made as of Wednesday, Oct. 4.

Church in Honduras pickpocket child and mother disgraceful.

— Anaport110 (@anaport110) October 3, 2023

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by 2Radii: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
ahaaaa

bii bawo
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by 2Radii: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
ahaaaa

bii bawo

mama want daughter to make mama proud by teaching daught€r the faster means grin grin

saphire how far grin

12 Likes

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Rayban26: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
saphiere is a nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by wittywriter: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote autho=Rayban26 post=126217994]saphiere is a nairalander.[/quote]
What happened to Rayban25? Ray ban maybe...lolz.
Rayban26:

I felt like deactivating it my bro

Wittyness.
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Rayban26: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
wittywriter:

What happened to Rayban25? Ray ban maybe...lolz.

Wittyness.

I felt like deactivating it my bro
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Gadafi001(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ehwo

1 Like

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by mrjoeblinks: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
Ehen?
I know her...na so she dey do for every mass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Finestgurlie(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
zelebe mazlem sef
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Olam09(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Madt
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Wizpa(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
angry
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Skyfornia(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
The type of children that the current slay mamas and irresponsible on-kolos boys will breed might become a serious pandemic in the near future .....zero morals!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Sirmwill: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Something must kill a woman

2 Likes

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Draslo(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
She will also teach her to sell her vagina for cash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Angrigowt: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Mexico or Brazil. Na dem carry catholic 4head
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Kaxmytex(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
First batch gen. z baddie birthing gen. Alpha kleptomaniac.....u can guess what the gen. Beta gon look like...
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Chasito(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
End time mum
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Orderabove(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
sapa bien marci
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by preekahantas(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
The father beat her up the previous night for not teaching his daughter to take after him no doubt.

Nigerian women are endangered.
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by HEBEI: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
useless mother

1 Like

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by TANID(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Oh
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by GloriousGbola: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Wow a modern day fagin. Charles dickens would be proud

1 Like

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Rayban26: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2023
preekahantas:

Seun mynd44 dominique nlfpmod Rule 19 broken

the mods have my record. they can check if i was bannded or not. like i said get a life and stop pretending to be a woman

2 Likes

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
undecided this gender and child manipulation

1 Like

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by BadMaster: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Angrigowt:
Mexico or Brazil. Na dem carry catholic 4head
Not just those two countries, but the whole of South America and most of central America.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Kharol1234: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Women does it better
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by money121(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Imagine
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2023
I hear that in most parts of Southern Nigeria, they even have cartels that specialize in using elderly women and kids to steal phones and wallets in churches and crusade grounds.

Wetin person no go see for this age and time.
Re: Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) by MorataFC: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) / 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.