Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria (1629 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by NutritionGuru: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yesternight, I was with the youngest Politicians in Abuja at a low-key meeting/get-together at one of our friends house at Apo Legislative Quarters. I was extremely amazed at the analysis that most of them gave during the course of our relaxation/ discussions on what has been happening in the Nation. The meeting/relaxation time went on unexpectedly well into the wee hours of the next day because we were all so engrossed that we didn't even know that so much time had passed by.

One thing that my eyes was opened to was that these very young sound minds helped me to see how the "wishing Tinubu bad" utterances and actions of Peter Obi which seems to later inspire Atiku have done far evil to Nigeria and Nigerians than any good. I will soon be back to update on the Exact revelations that were made by these young Think-Tanks.

For now, Nairalanders, let's mention and discuss what we think have been the Negative effects of the Anti-Tinubu Pressure that has been mounted right from inception of the current Presidency.

As I was saying earlier, I was able to go home with 3 Crucial Conclusions, the 3rd was the one that never crossed my mind and it is the one really related to this Post's Topic. 1st thing that we all agreed on is the fact that every sensible person knows that Tinubu truly Won the 2023 Presidential Election. With the way PDP's Kwankwasho, Peter Obi and Atiku couldn't unite to nominate one of them to confront APC Tinubu but unwittingly splitted PDP Votes into 3, only a self-deceitful Soul would still be wasting time arguing that APC Tinubu did not Win. Tinubu Won the Presidential Election square and fair against all Odds, and every sensible human being on Earth knows this.

Secondly, we all agreed that it is complete myopic waste of precious time to be trying to Unseat someone that has spent over 30 Years in not just wishfully preparing to become President like those that are fighting him. He has been busy turning Boys to Men, and raising loyal Men to become National, African and Global Leaders. Also, the fact that this same unprecedented African Mastermind Politician is the only one in the long History of Nigeria to have ensured removal of Presidents like Abacha and Jonathan, and Installion of Buhari even after Buhari told him that he is sure that he would never win because he had already lost all hopes of ever becoming President, Tinubu assured him that he would bankroll him and do everything to ensure he became President and it happened. It's famely said in Africa that Kingmakers always find it impossible to become King, but Tinubu has again shattered this erroneous misconception by Winning to become President against all Odds. Now, sensible People are asking "Someone that these his antagonists couldn't stop from Climbing the Thorne and being firmly Planted as President, how so shallow-minded are they to now be thinking they would be able to remove him?!"

The 3rd revelation that I didn't know at all before yesternight was what my friends made me understand, that the the diametrically completely unnecessary Attacks that fellow Southerner Peter Obi has endlessly enviously launched out against Tinubu (and later encouraged Atiku to do same) has immensely Prevented the President in focusing on his Goal of tuning Nigeria to an Industrialized and Prosperous Nation. No other President has been so much enviously disturbed with very much unnecessarily dragging and counter-productive litigations that every right-thinking persons knows would amount to absolutely Nothing!

Most pathetic and saddening is the fact that Obedients are self-destructively boasting that they also know that their effort on the CSU Certificate Saga and their other pull-him-down-at-all-Cost self-destructive Syndrome are not likely to remove the President but the thought that at least they are making Tinubu suffer mental-Trauma is giving them cloud 9 Orgasm daily. I wonder the kind of incurablly Envious heart that just derives so much Pleasure in knowing that even though they can Not pull you down, but making you to become unable to Focus on fully Achieving your desired Goal and Greatness gives them boundless Joy. Unlike all the Past Nigerian Presidentals, it should be noted that Tinubu was already a Multi-Billionaire in Dollars before becoming President. So, the Greatest Achievement he desires is for his Name to be Printed in Gold as the President that brought Nigeria out of Poverty into becoming a truly Wealthy Nation and internationally Respected Giant of Africa.

Truth be told, nobody is Perfect, not even you reading this right now. And non of us is superhuman, so the wicked endless Campaign of Calumny that was supposed to have long ended after Tinubu became President would affect the mental Prowess of even the Strongest Humanbeing on Earth. We all concluded that the enemies of the President on whose Shoulder the Well-being of Nigeria currently lays are actually directly or indirectly the enemies of all Nigerians because whatever efforts that are making can Not remove the President but has greatly affected and reduced his Focus from his central Goal of delivering the Dividends of Democracy to Nigerians. It is 100% Guaranteed that the current State of Nigerian Economy and hardship would have been direct Opposite for improved Standard of Living for all Nigerians by now if this unnecessary Negative Energy of Distractions have been unselfishly used Positively to Support and Help the President to Achieve a Great Prosperous Nigeria.

COPY and SHARE on all Social Media!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by NutritionGuru: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Great Progressive Discussion time for once:

You just imagine if Peter Obi and his folks that circulated wickedly derogatory materials and pictures for Character Assassination claiming that Tinubu was pooing and urinating on himself during Electrioneering days (just because he sweated on the long Journey between South and North then) stopped after Tinubu has won the Electrion. Imagine the Great Progress that Nigeria would have made if Peter Obi has allowed Envy to melt away from his heart and Congratulated President Tinubu, the Great ever-forgiving President would have brought him into United Presidential Decision making for the Greatness of Nigeria, and this passing one Year would have been of Great Progress for all Nigerians! But unfortunately, demonic incorrigible Cancerous Envy against fellow Southerner has eaten some up so badly from within, as History has shown that they just don't have any iota of genuine Lovein their heart for Nigeria or for other Nigerians that are not from their tribe. All they wanted was to rule and to Trample on all other Nigerian Tribes.

Just like those young Military youths of January 29, 1966 that were deceived (by those that want to Enslave all other Nigerian Tribes) to kill their own Northern, SouthSouthern and SouthWestern Leaders, we former Obedients in Abuja, SouthSouth, SouthWest, etc initially got deceived to vote Peter Obi but later screamed out when we saw that it was only their People that were filled into all Political Positions even in our localities with them telling us to vote Hellupee from top to bottom, we thank God that our eyes became opened before it became too late.

All that is byegone now, I want to use this opportunity to call on all Igbo Obidients here to talk to Peter Obi and all others that have been doing everything possible to see that Tinubu fails just because they want to mock him and Yorubas at the end if the Day, it is wiser to Support the Ruling President and do everything to ensure he Succeeds in making Nigeria Great as he plans from onset because at the end of the Day, if he fails all the Nations of the World would see you too as failure-Causers being part of Nigeria. If President Bola Ahmed Tinubu succeeds, all the Nations of the World would Honour you too along with every Nigerian as Great People from our Great beloved Country. We don't have another Country, stop being satanically selfish Agents of Satan with pull-him-down-at-all-Cost self-destructive Mentality!
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyone that genuinely Loves all Nigerians without any satanic ulterior Motive to trample upon or Enslave other Nigerian People.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Mindlog: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Yesternight, I was with the youngest Politicians in Abuja at a low-key meeting/get-together at one of our friends house at Apo Legislative Quarters. I was extremely amazed at the analysis that most of them gave during the course of our relaxation/ discussions on what has been happening in the Nation. The meeting/relaxation time went on unexpectedly well into the wee hours of the next day because we were all so engrossed that we didn't even know that so much time had passed by.

One thing that my eyes was opened to was that these very young sound minds helped me to see how the "wishing Tinubu bad" utterances and actions of Peter Obi which seems to later inspire Atiku have done far evil to Nigeria and Nigerians than any good. I will soon be back to update on the Exact revelations that were made by these young Think-Tanks.

For now, Nairalanders, let's mention and discuss what we think have been the Negative effects of the Anti-Tinubu Pressure that has been mounted right from inception of the current Presidency.

Mentally deranged persons regularly have discussions with their friends.....in their heads. cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Benekkk: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
You’re behind on the latest updates. Peter Obi has apparently done it again. He just inspired Atiku Abubakar to hold a press conference!

19 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by AustineE1: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Mentally deranged persons regularly have discussions with their friends.....in their heads. cheesy
i cant stop laughing....you are a very brutal guy.

16 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by alanto: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mindlog:

But why insult someone because they made a comment. You can chose to comment or leave the post.. Being uncultured should be declared as a disease by World Health Organization

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by alanto: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
AustineE1:

i cant stop laughing....you are a very brutal guy.
Being uncultured is a contagious disease among the uncultured

18 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by henidord3: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Great Progressive Discussion time for once:
Truly tinubu issue has seriously damaged Nigeria more reputation in global view than most ppl will see. First our judiciary needs to start up now to prove the world at Large that Nigeria it's not that demaged

6 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by happney65: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mr OP, Walahi o ni ku re. Incase you don't understand Yoruba,ask from someone beside you to translate what I just wrote

When the APC nearly shut down the GEJ administration in 2014/15 and played all sorts of dirty politics . Went as far as even playing politics with human lives. The chibok girl kidnapping and the rest with the then players now in government.

It was cool then but wasn't cool now?

Or when they even went as far as asking for GEJ's PHD thesis. It was all cool then but not cool now abi? grin

Once again, O ni ku re fun Oro radarada to sou lenu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Wallade(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:

As I was saying earlier, I was able to go home with 3 Crucial Conclusions, the 3rd was the one that never crossed my mind and it is the one really related to this Post's Topic. 1st thing that we all agreed on is the fact that every sensible person knows that Tinubu truly Won the 2023 Presidential Election. With the way PDP's Kwankwasho, Peter Obi and Atiku couldn't unite to nominate one of them to confront APC Tinubu but unwittingly splitted PDP Votes into 3, only a self-deceitful Soul would still be wasting time arguing that APC Tinubu did not Win. Tinubu Won the Presidential Election square and fair against all Odds, and every sensible human being on Earth knows this.

Secondly, we all agreed that it is complete myopic waste of precious time to be trying to Unseat someone that has spent over 30 Years in not just wishfully preparing to become president like those that are fighting him did, but it as busy trying Boys to Men, and raising loyal Men to become National, African and Global Leaders. Also, the fact that this same unprecedented African Mastermind Politician is the only one in the long History of Nigeria to have ensure removal of Presidents like Abacha and Jonathan, and Installion of Buhari after Buhari told him that he is sure that he would never with because he had already lost all hopes of ever becoming President, Tinubu assured him that he would bankroll him and do everything to ensure he became President and it happened. It famed in Africa that Kingmakers always find it impossible to be King, but Tinubu has again shattered this school erroneous school of thought by Winning the Presidence against all Odds. So, sensible People are asking "Someone that these his antagonists couldn't stop from Climbing the Thorne and being firmly Planted as President, how so shallow-minded are they not to think they would be able to remove him?!"

The 3rd revelation that I didn't know at all before yesterday was what my frienda made me understand, that the the diametrically ill-thoughtout completely unnecessary Attacks that Peter

Hmm. You started well in your article but when I saw your position 1,2 and 3. I realized your political affiliation and not to trust you with this discussion.

So I will pass it on. Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by cooljude(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Yesternight, I was with the youngest Politicians in Abuja at a.

You and all your APC agbadorians are evil and mischievous..... Tinubu should be removed from that seat by all well meaning Nigerians.

Nothing good can come from evil.

12 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by OneCandleAway(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
It's now your Agbadoy group know obi is fellow southerner. You didn't know Jonathan was fellow southerner back then?

Go and take malaria medication because you're delusional .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by anungangampu: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
happney65:
Mr OP, Walahi o ni ku re. Incase you don't understand Yoruba,ask from someone beside you to translate what I just wrote

When the APC nearly shut down the GEJ administration in 2014/15 and played all sorts of dirty politics . Went as far as even playing politics with human lives. The chibok girl kidnapping and the rest with the then players now in government.

Or when they even went as far as asking for GEJ's PHD thesis. It was all cool then but not cool now abi? grin

Leave the Mugu with dwarf memory.

4 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by jerk: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Am quoting Emmanuel ogebe a US human right and he said"

2 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by jerk: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
cry
Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by kk2027: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
happney65:

And GEJ didn't forge the certificate he tenderd to INEC

1 Like

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
You are a thief and a robber.

And that egunje you are eating will come back and bite you.

You did same to Jonathan and Buhari, why should Tinubu be different.?

Aeon alatenuje

7 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Mindlog: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
alanto:

But why insult someone because they made a comment. You can chose to comment or leave the post.. Being uncultured should be declared as a disease by World Health Organization
alanto sermonizing about being cultured? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Well DSM-5 nor ICD, have no classification for it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Mindlog: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
alanto:

Dr. alanto, share with me the assessment tool you used to come to such conclusion.....let's be clinical. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by NutritionGuru: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
All of us know that in Tinubu's effort to make all Nigerians enjoy Life during his tenure, he would bring anyone that could help on board into his Presidency. He said he knows that he can not do it alone, he has never hidden the fact that he is ready to build an all-inclusive Government.

Unlike all the Past Nigerian Presidental Candidates, it should be noted that Tinubu was already Multi-Billionaire in Dollars before becoming President. So, the stage of amassing Wealth is something that he has already passed long ago, his wife said the Greatest Achievement her Husband desires is for his Name to be Printed in Gold as the President that brought Nigeria out of Poverty into becoming a truly Wealthy Nation and internationally Respected Giant of Africa. Tinubu said the sole reason for his still being Alive is to ensure that every Nigerian is able to enjoy any desired luscious 3 square meal and live very comfortable Life. He said the goal of his Presidency is to make sure that by the time he is leaving Office, all other Africans would be begging to Nationalize as Nigerians.

See screenshot of the latest below: Even Atiku is already extending an Olive Branch in readiness to work with Tinubu to make Nigeria great. The question now is that will Peter Obi ever be less-evious enough to do same?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by creativehubb: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Very bad, they wish Nigeria bad because their man didn't win. Evil people, saboteurs.

4 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by NutritionGuru: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
nlfpmod fp
Seun

2 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by HNICEARTH: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Tunde835(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu needs to take some measures cause he's being lenient with them. Tinubu needs to restrict their activities

3 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by ideynl1: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
All of us know that in Tinubu's effort to make all Nigerians enjoy Life during his tenure, he would bring anyone that could help on board into his Presidency. He said he knows that he can not do it alone, he has never hidden the fact that he is ready to build an all-inclusive Government.

Unlike all the Past Nigerian Presidental Candidates, it should be noted that Tinubu was already Multi-Billionaire in Dollars before becoming President. So, the stage of amassing Wealth is something that he has already passed long ago, his wife said the Greatest Achievement her Husband desires is for his Name to be Printed in Gold as the President that brought Nigeria out of Poverty into becoming a truly Wealthy Nation and internationally Respected Giant of Africa. Tinubu said the sole reason for his still being Alive is to ensure that every Nigerian is able to enjoy any desired luscious 3 square meal and live very comfortable Life. He said the goal of his Presidency is to make sure that by the time he is leaving Office, all other Africans would be begging to Nationalize as Nigerians.

See screenshot of the latest below: Even Atiku is already extending an Olive Branch in readiness to work with Tinubu to make Nigeria great. The question now is that will Peter Obi ever be less-evious enough to do same?

I knew your target was Peter Obi and not Atiku.

What is wrong with you yorubas on being scared of Fulani?

Was it Obi that took Tinubu to US court? Why the fear?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Treadway: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Yesternight, I was with other APC miscreants at a low-key meeting/get-together
Fixed

3 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by AustineE1: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
alanto:

see who is talking about being cultured and they must drag Peter Obi in every of their demonic discussion.The same online political janitors who does nothing else but always painting white black in other to justify the stipends given to them by evil political leaders whom have strangulated the space called Nigeria for many years. i spit..'slaves that loves there chains'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Som497: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
What a load of bullcrap

7 Likes

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Auxtan(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
When clowns discuss, a so called constructive conversation comes out being more divisive than an average divisive discussion grin

1 Like

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Auxtan(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

And GEJ didn't forge the certificate he tenderd to INEC
You think sey everybody na certificate forger like your Lord?
GEJ is a well read man and was even once a lecturer.
Go to school and your brain will change from thinking everyone forges certificate. Poo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disastrous Negative Effect Of Obi/atiku's Anti-tinubu's Efforts On Nigeria by Wisfem: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:

Secondly, we all agreed that it is complete myopic waste of precious time to be trying to Unseat someone that has spent over 30 Years in not just wishfully preparing to become President like those that are fighting him. He has been busy turning Boys to Men, and raising loyal Men to become National, African and Global Leaders. Also, the fact that this same unprecedented African Mastermind Politician is the only one in the long History of Nigeria to have ensured removal of Presidents like Abacha and Jonathan, and Installion of Buhari even after Buhari told him that he is sure that he would never win because he had already lost all hopes of ever becoming President, Tinubu assured him that he would bankroll him and do everything to ensure he became President and it happened. It's famely said in Africa that Kingmakers always find it impossible to become King, but Tinubu has again shattered this erroneous misconception by Winning to become President against all Odds. Now, sensible People are asking "Someone that these his antagonists couldn't stop from Climbing the Thorne and being firmly Planted as President, how so shallow-minded are they to now be thinking they would be able to remove him?!"

The 3rd revelation that I didn't know at all before yesternight was what my friends made me understand, that the the diametrically completely unnecessary Attacks that fellow Southerner Peter Obi has endlessly enviously launched out against Tinubu (and later encouraged Atiku to do same) has immensely Prevented the President in focusing on his Goal of tuning Nigeria to an Industrialized and Prosperous Nation. No other President has been so much enviously disturbed with very much unnecessarily dragging and counter-productive litigations that every right-thinking persons knows would amount to absolutely Nothing!

Most pathetic and saddening is the fact that Obedients are self-destructively boasting that they also know that their effort on the CSU Certificate Saga is not likely to remove the President but the thought that at least they are making Tinubu suffer mental-trauma is giving them cloud 9 Orgasm daily. I wonder the kind of incurablly Envious heart that just derives so much Pleasure in knowing that even though they can Not pull you down, but making you to become unable to Focus on fully Achieving your desired Goal and Greatness gives them boundless Joy. Unlike all the Past Nigerian Presidentals, it should be noted that Tinubu was already a Multi-Billionaire in Dollars before becoming President. So, the Greatest Achievement he desires is for his Name to be Printed in Gold as the President that brought Nigeria out of Poverty into becoming a truly Wealthy Nation and internationally Respected Giant of Africa.

Truth be told, nobody is Perfect, not even you reading this right now. And non of us is superhuman, so the wicked endless Campaign of Calumny that was supposed to have long ended after Tinubu became President would affect the mental Prowess of even the Strongest Humanbeing on Earth. We all concluded that the enemies of the President on whose Shoulder the Well-being of Nigeria currently lays are actually directly or indirectly the enemies of all Nigerians because whatever efforts that are making can Not remove the President but has greatly affected and reduced his Focus from his central Goal of delivering the Dividends of Democracy to Nigerians. It is 100% Guaranteed that the current State of Nigerian Economy and hardship would have been direct Opposite for improved Standard of Living for all Nigerians by now if this unnecessary Negative Energy of Distractions have been unselfishly used to Support and Help the President to Achieve a Prosperous Nigeria.

I just endured to Read through this Trash, not because I had all the time, But I wanted to avoid the African Reading Syndrome, Next time I will not take my time to open such Incoherent, Confused, Muddled and Unintelligible pedestrian like Composed Gibberish....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarki Blames Peter Obi For Tinubu’s Underperformance, Begs Him To Disappear / Fellow Nairalanders See What Some Uninformed People Think Of U / Edo Assembly Probe Commissioner Nominee Over Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.