Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech (973 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech At The LCCI / Atiku Abubakar Speech Today Over Recent Killings In Kaduna Made People Love Him / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by etokhana: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
for all who live in it. Our country is bigger than any of us, and its standing in the world affects the fate of all who come from or live in it. As leaders, it is our duty to advance the well-being of all our people and of the country.

For this purpose, my generation worked hard to return the soldiers to the barracks and to defend the right of the people to elect and establish for ourselves a legitimate government. Our elections are established and governed by law and founded on the constitution from which leadership and government in Nigeria alone derive their legitimacy.

The people look up to us as leaders to respect these rules and, where necessary, to defend them. This is what brings us here.

Today, we are called upon again as a people to uphold and defend the ground rules of elective government in our country. The constitution prescribes the requirements for those who seek the highest elective office in the land.

It should not take months or, indeed, decades, for the institutions concerned to be able to do their work in establishing the credibility of any certificates presented by candidates for public office.

We undertook this journey at great cost and for important reasons. The ground rules for legitimate governance in our country need to be upheld, and the reputation of our country is at stake. That affects everyone, Nigerians everywhere.

I am a democrat by conviction and a citizen of a country that I love. The issues at stake in this case require us once more to re-dedicate ourselves to both the country and our constitution.

Now, we entrust these facts to us all as citizens and as leaders of the institutions charged with interpreting our constitution. I should thank the lawyers both in Nigeria and in the United States, who have assisted us in bringing clarity and definitive answers to these issues that appear to have defied our institutions for nearly a quarter of a century. I also want to extend my gratitude.

It is for these reasons that commendation must be given to David Hundeyin, an independent journalist whose extraordinary work and those of many more young people like him has become a source of inspiration. Special thanks must be given to the millions of Nigerian youths and citizen journalists too who continue to put out the truth online even when no one is listening. Indeed, the price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance. They have put the country first in their firm commitment to unravel the truth and hold leaders accountable. This gives me the hope that we have worthy partners in the struggle to reclaim the country we call home.

This quest is not for or about Atiku Abubakar. It is a quest for the enthronement of truth, morality, and accountability in our public affairs. In line with this, therefore, I am calling on all well-meaning Nigerians, leaders of thought, our religious leaders, our traditional leaders, our community leaders, our political leaders, and in particular, Governor Peter Obi of the Labour Party and Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of the NNPP and, the leaders of every political party in Nigeria, and, indeed, every single person who loves this country, as I do, and who wishes nothing but the best for the country, as I do, to join me in this campaign to enshrine probity, accountability and the basic principles of justice, morality and uprightness in our country and in our government. This is a task for each and every one of us.

Thank you for listening. May God bless you, and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1709954527011512372?t=ILgMO5YWX2Q5q3LKEo16QQ&s=19
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Achor1111(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jagaban no go sleep today.
No rest for a thief

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Iamgrey5(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
First of all, Thanking David on a partisan forum has just shown David is not an independent journalist but a partisan journalist.

ATIKU should also remember that Tinubu also fought for the state capture by Elites, I mean democracy we all now enjoy where purchasing forms for Election is about 50m or more; I digress.

So in a way, he is part of a generation of leaders who has questionable PHDs, WAEC certificate and a union of people who run huge corruption enterprise that have left Nigeria in a mess for almost 4 decades.

To me ATIKU=Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Xscape1993(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Everything about this man call Tinubu is strange to me, why?
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Vickym1(f): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
If not David hundeyin, all these wouldn't have been possible.
Kudos to you @DavidHundeyin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by kk2027: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Everyday for the thief, one day for the house owner

If oluwole isn't in the blood, why forging a certificate you've earned cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Petie33: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Who help me see say him dey look for partnership for next election
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by PrinceOfLagos: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
First of all, Thanking David on a partisan forum has just shown David is not an independent journalist but a partisan journalist.

ATIKU should also remember that Tinubu also fought for the state capture by Elites, I mean democracy we all now enjoy where purchasing forms for Election is about 50m or more; I digress.

So in a way he is part of a generation of leaders who has questionable PHDs, WAEC certificate and a union of people who run huge corruption enterprise that have left Nigeria in a mess for almost 4 decades.

Borrow some Shame and stop talking please

Thanks

This is 1999 newspaper of TheSource magazine exposing Tinubu of certificate forgery. But you guys have messed with Atiku and your ass is in the open .

Shame on all of you

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by saintkel(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Obi d hope of Nigeria.....see as Atiku still de call am
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by PrinceOfLagos: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
See as Atiku is hailing Peter Obi

Obi na man abeg

God bless him forever
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Iamgrey5(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Thanks
You know I don't troll like you guys.

I have simply made my point that Tinubu was also part of Nadeco and the rest who
orchestrated an Elite state capture after the military government of 1999, except you believe whatever we have now looks like a democracy.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Cyberterror: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
I smiled when I read the part where he was subtly begging Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso to join forces with his campaign for 2027 grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by henidord3: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:

So in a way he is part of a generation of leaders who has questionable PHDs, WAEC certificate and a union of people who run huge corruption enterprise that have left Nigeria in a mess for almost 4 decades.
that David has just inspired so many
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Petie33: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cyberterror:
I smiled when I read the part where he was subtly begging Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso to join forces with his campaign for 2027 grin
You get eyes and brain
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by hammerFC: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Iamgrey5(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
henidord3:
that David has just inspired so many
Being a partisan journalist like David who definitely make you a fan of party loyalist but not an independent journalist.

An independent journalist doesn't have any friend, although he is respected by all.

I understand why you will love David because he says things you want to always hear.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Kestolove(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku dey dig him grave, same iyamiri wey dey hail u na dem go run leave you first
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by henidord3: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Being a partisan journalist like David who definitely make you a fan of party loyalist but not an independent journalist.

An independent journalist doesn't have any friend, although he is respected by all.

I understand why you will love David because he says things you want to always hear.
nooo I disagree with you,you can start your own personal investigation on Peter obi or on Atiku too.🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Dubetex96(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Achor1111:
Jagaban no go sleep today. No rest for a thief

lmoa he murdered our sleep so he too can't sleep as well

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Dubetex96(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Vickym1:
If not David hundeyin, all these wouldn't have been possible.
Kudos to you @DavidHundeyin

Mam is the real GOAT in this Atiku case

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by yarimo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hehehe ATIKU is now humble grin
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Raskimonojendor: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1709954527011512372?t=ILgMO5YWX2Q5q3LKEo16QQ&s=19
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Thank God we read the disposition transcript ourselves too.

Atiku would have handicapped all of us.

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Raskimonojendor: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:

So in a way, he is part of a generation of leaders who has questionable PHDs, WAEC certificate and a union of people who run huge corruption enterprise that have left Nigeria in a mess for almost 4 decades.

To me ATIKU= Tinubu = Peter Obi = Kwawkanso.
Fixed a little.

Sowore was atleast free from blemish. But we would keep voting these old men that robbed Nigeria blind into power.

Till then we keep supporting the best of the worst candidates grin

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by AbuTwins: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Thank God we read the disposition transcript ourselves too.

Atiku would have handicapped all of us.

I wonder o!
It seems others read another document!

I have been surprised since!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by alanto: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
So what did you find out about the certificate. You are just playing around with words. Release zombidients. You have held them captive for too long
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Kukutente23: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:

What of Dele Alake, Bayo Onanuga, Femi Adesina, Sam Omatseye etc. They are clearly partisan and you've never complained or seen it as evil

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Kukutente23: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Fixed a little.

Sowore was atleast free from blemish. But we would keep voting these old men that robbed Nigeria blind into power.

Till then we keep supporting the best of the worst candidates grin
You lying lots supported Buhari a man who has been at the pot of Nigerian soup since the 70s against Jonathan who was clearly a small boy in that regard.
There's no lie you won't tell to justify supporting those you choose

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Iamgrey5(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

What of Dele Alake, Bayo Onanuga, Femi Adesina, Sam Omatseye etc. They are clearly partisan and you've never complained or seen it as evil
I don't think anyone will those ones independent journalist.
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by alanto: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Thanks

This is 1999 newspaper of TheSource magazine exposing Tinubu of certificate forgery. But you guys have messed with Atiku and your ass is in the open .

Shame on all of you

This is how the future generations will read the lies and propaganda you are peddling now.

If blackmailing Tinubu could help he won't be president right now
Re: Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech by Wisfem: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:

To me ATIKU=Tinubu.

Rubbish so you are enjoying democracy now?? It is a shame on your personality!! Atiku = to Tinubu in your Family meeting...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would An Igbo Court Judge This Case Differently? / Where Is Kashim Shettima / Everything Was Well Plan during The Election We Igbo Didn’t Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.