Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) (30972 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by minakom: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

You are an animal and your papa na fool
Oloshi buruku
My papa wey be fool better na. your mama wey over 500 men don knack. You better go and find your real father. Oloshi
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by EDOSBROWN: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okechinwadike:
wasted 404 , what a pity
Some people best delicacy in west Africa
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by etinanguy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iseoluwani:
celebrating a dog!!!

see convoy for dog

The ones that are inside pot, or the ones that are inside belle?
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by EbolaTinubu: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
minakom:
My papa wey be fool better na. your mama wey over 500 men don knack. You better go and find your real father. Oloshi
Your irresponsible father go marry holosho wey born an idiot like you.
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by EbolaTinubu: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
cunny88:
if dose guys catch u...na die o
Their father
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nazgul:
I knew it wouldn't be Nigeria, cos we have so much going on in our dear country that a dog's funeral would be that last thing on anyone's minds.

I have seen a horse funeral here in lagos, Ikoyi to be precise. I think is 1990 or 1991 if my memory serves me right. Buried at ikoyi cemetery.
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by minakom: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Your irresponsible father go marry holosho wey born an idiot like you.
There are many good women out there. No be all women be like your Olosho mother. You better question her now before your real father goes missing grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Okechinwadike: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Some people best delicacy in west Africa
which people amibo
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Illegal1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Even Peter Obi did not bury his father in such manner!

Akagum!

omoh...........una get bad mouth sha..
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Okadif275(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chaii see shutdown
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by matm: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
What did I just hear? Funeral of a dog?
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by NFBI: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
thaoriginator:
Riest on Rico 🐢 πŸ•ŠοΈ

If heaven got dogs I'll see you there 😭

Pour out a lil liquor πŸ₯ƒ ⚰️
And life goes on πŸ’ͺ🏾🎢
All dogs go to heaven πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Coolgent(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okortor:
For the uninformed ones, that dog was a military dog and an high ranking one at that, K9, he's member of a MILITARY POLICE in the ARMY and as such, he earns salary on a monthly basis and also has a rank which he gets promoted just like every other human officer too hence the need to give a befitting burial.

Hope ya all bloody civilians here now understand better?
You make sense until the last paragraph
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by int0x80(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
What a befitting and a deserving burial. Trust me, some K9 dogs are more intelligent than 90% of Tinubu supporters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by pquaver(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
More honourable than Mohbad's burial.

Too low bro.. U went too loow.. Youmight be saving the truth, but some truth are left unsaid in certain circumstances.. Mo is human.. He people let him downeven thow u toiled to lift them up..
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by kareemkamil(m): 1:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Here Nigeria, is pepe soup
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by nams77: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Okortor:
For the uninformed ones, that dog was a military dog and an high ranking one at that, K9, he's member of a MILITARY POLICE in the ARMY and as such, he earns salary on a monthly basis and also has a rank which he gets promoted just like every other human officer too hence the need to give a befitting burial.

Hope ya all bloody civilians here now understand better?
See who dey form know know. The dog is a police officer not military.
K9 stands for canine or canis it represents Animals classified under the dog family . These include dogs, wolf, jackal and coyote.

Get your facts right, fella

Cc: coolgent. He made little or no sense and was heaping insult on people
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by thaoriginator: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2023
NFBI:
All dogs go to heaven πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜ŽπŸ«‚
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Olajohn0808: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2023
charlesdinho:
oyinbo no just get sense
and na we black no get sense
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Dynamicboss: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Chai something that should have been 404 in one state's pot of soup? Waster of precious meat cry
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:

This one

Another

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Just pass, o don't think he has made it bcus he keeps begging
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Chasito(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2023
This dog dey go heaven straaaight grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by dNortherner(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Eyah hardworking officer Rico! Who'll now inherit his properties? Abi him get wife and children?
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Bakrabas: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Bakrabas: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Miracle94:
Nigerian dogs will be jealous 🀣

You mean those foolish people here or those promiscuous guys that their erection always determines their direction

Or those non contentment women that trade their private body to get what they can't labor for
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Onyi90(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Op this is not just an ordinary dog, it's a commissioned officer fighter dog dat died in battle front πŸ‘Œ
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2023
cry cry
Onyi90:
Op this is not just an ordinary dog, it's a commissioned officer fighter dog dat died in battle front πŸ‘Œ
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Danisaint112(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Deeprooted:
Rest on K9 Rico.

I admire the fact that your credentials can be verified and your personal pictures were used for your funeral unlike one mandate the!f whose credentials are questionable

I see what you did there comrade. 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Coolgent(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2023
nams77:

See who dey form know know. The dog is a police officer not military.
K9 stands for canine or canis it represents Animals classified under the dog family . These include dogs, wolf, jackal and coyote.

Get your facts right, fella

Cc: coolgent. He made little or no sense and was heaping insult on people
Chai kasala don burst!
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Goldbw122(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2023
That is just for the social media... Simple no big deal...
Re: Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) by Artsbeat(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
More honourable than Mohbad's burial.
na wah for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) / Photos From Abuja's Dog Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.