Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

After His Fiancée Dumped Him, “my Cousin Locked Himself Inside And Went On A Hun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / After His Fiancée Dumped Him, “my Cousin Locked Himself Inside And Went On A Hun (308 Views)

Comedian Lasisi And His Fiancée Are Expecting Their First Child / Guys I Got Dumped Cz I Was A Virgin .. Watch Video Cry With Me Lol / Video: Mother Kills Herself By Jumping Into A River Because Her Son’s Fiancée Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After His Fiancée Dumped Him, “my Cousin Locked Himself Inside And Went On A Hun by Chibrownz: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
After his fiancée dumped him, a man’s cousin reportedly shut himself in and stopped eating.

The user known as @ProbablyDafe tweeted that his oil industry employee cousin was upset after having his heart shattered.

The cousin cut himself apart from the rest of the family and went on a hunger strike because of the heartbreak.

@ProbablyAccording to Dafe, the family became so agitated that they had to interfere by pleading with the woman.

He disclosed that they are now happily married after the family was successful in persuading the woman to take him back.

The tweeter stated:

“My cousin locked himself indoors and refused to eat for days because his babe left him. Entire family had to go beg the girl. He’s married to her now.

Read more: https://africalevel.com/after-his-fiancee-dumped-him-my-cousin-locked-himself-inside-and-went-on-a-hunger-strike-a-man-recalls/
Re: After His Fiancée Dumped Him, “my Cousin Locked Himself Inside And Went On A Hun by Shapeaso: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy cheesy That's love.

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Encounter With A Kid. / Una Don See This Upcoming Female Comedian? � / Mobile Apps Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.