Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Chude Arinze Visits St. Marks Standard Group Of Schools, Anambra, Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude Arinze Visits St. Marks Standard Group Of Schools, Anambra, Nigeria. (145 Views)

Chude Arinze Visits Holy Innocents Juniorate Convent, Anambra State, Nigeria. / Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Excellent Model Int'l Schools, Anambra State / Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Royal Destined International Schools, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude Arinze Visits St. Marks Standard Group Of Schools, Anambra, Nigeria. by chudearinze(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS GLOBALLY

My 8th School Visit to carry the gospel of quality Education for All and this time around is at St. Marks Standard Group Of Schools, Anambra State, Nigeria.

I was welcomed in high spirit by the school. The principal, the teacher's the and students were highly elated to hear me speak to them on the Topic: BECOMING A PERSON OF INFLUENCE AND AUTHORITY WITH YOUR VISION AND POTENTIAL AS YOU PURSUE YOUR ACADEMIC DREAMS.

In the course of the program, I spoke greatly on the SDG 4 (Education) and also Ways By Which One Can Become A Person Of Influence And Authority With Ones Vision And Potential As One Pursue His/Her Academic Dreams.

On the concluding part of my visit to the school I carried out gift a book project where I benevolently shared 20 copies of my book 'Towards Achieving Academic Success'' to 20 students so as to boost their reading culture.

I greatly thank the principal, the distinguish and highly respected Rev'd Johnson Ifechukwu , the teachers and students for this opportunity to make this impact.

I dedicate this impact to Prof. Dr. Elizabeth Lucas and the entire members of Yes You Can International, UK to mark our 3rd Anniversary.

#Qualityeducationforall

I'm so happy to have impacted greatly today as I continue building on my late father (Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu) legacies and also achieving quality education for all.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle),
Quintessential Educator, International Co-Author, International Speaker.

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

Re: Chude Arinze Visits St. Marks Standard Group Of Schools, Anambra, Nigeria. by CJStarz: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Anambra.....we lead the way, others follow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skill Advice Needed / Things That Makes Up A Happy Man / What Should I Opt For MY SQL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.