Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

WTD: Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu Assures Improved Welfare For Teachers [VIDEO] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WTD: Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu Assures Improved Welfare For Teachers [VIDEO] (87 Views)

Police Arrest 45 Idogbo Secondary School Students For Attack On Teachers (VIDEO) / Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare / DSS Shuts Abuja School, Sacks 140 Teachers Over Request For Better Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTD: Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu Assures Improved Welfare For Teachers [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
As the global community marks World Teachers' Day (WTD), the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Benjamin Okezie Kalu has commended Nigerian teachers for their immense contributions to nation-building, assuring them of executive and legislature partnership to improve their well-being, ABN TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbaCyxL8U50?si=N6EvYc5-d5yJtFjM
Kalu who gave the assurance at the plenary on Thursday, in celebration noted that without education, no development can take place.

Recognising and commending some House members who were teachers before now, Kalu added that education enhances nation-building.

The Deputy Speaker who thanked all teachers for their efforts, also prayed that they will reap their rewards here on earth and in heaven.

He said, "We want to appreciate all of you who at one point or the other, presented yourself to pass knowledge. From one generation to the other. Some of you taught in extras moral classes you are also teachers, just like me I taught in extra moral classes. I commend all my colleagues whom were teachers at some point. We commend you for the job you’re doing. When I was growing up I was told that your reward is in heaven.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/wtd-deputy-speaker-ben-kalu-assures-improved-welfare-for-teachers-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Pass Your Exam In Less Than 38 Days...here Is How... / Helpfulpapers.com Review / Mathematics, Often Dubbed The "Universal Language," Is A Fundamental Field Of St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.