Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) (47434 Views)

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
H
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by finallybusy: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na she know. Every mallam to him kettle.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
She doesn't shave, she doesn't use soap ahhhh God whyyyy. No be poverty syndrome be that 😡😡😡😡

Only you go open thread, only you go still fill am up with comments. Are you battling some form of mental illness? because I've noticed that you do this a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by LeeSmart: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Maybe na detergent or morning fresh she dey use baff since.
I believe her.
Haba Mai-gida
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by colizee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
What's the point if you are going start using it again
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Phantom233: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na hypo she de use abi waw?
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by wittywriter: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Efficient Vitamin D in her.

Wittyness.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Haba Mai-gida
yes soo. She might be using detergent to wash her body now
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by RonuThings(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yoruba Ladies self cry cry
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Arda1000:
So far your dirt is just sweat you really don't need soap.
Soaps also disrupt your skin abilities to produce natural oil to protects your skin.
I only bath with soap when I really get smeared with dirt like oil or something else that isn't sweat.

What of the natural oil you skin produces? Bathing without soap, Won’t it leave a breeding place for bacteria ?
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Oceanjagaban: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wetin she dey use wash her pum pum
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
It's normal during Buhari and Tinubu tenure. Detergent should serve better. She no use bathing soap does not mean she no use detergent. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by purples25(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
What I'm trying to understand is how I use soap and have this rough hyperpigmented combination tired looking skin WHILE USING SOAP, and there she is, glowing with no soap. I'm beginning to think it's a gene thing. I'm going to bed to stew about it. 😡🚶🏾‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
So we should stop using soap and jump inside the forest na
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by winner37(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Am wondering how my fungus and bacteria will be invading her unrinary system 😱😱😱
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
But wait her Toto will be smelling too. Nawaoooo 🤩🤩🤩🤩

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Johnchrix(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Soap is expensive
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by rickleye: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Damn! Pardon my French !! I am going to have to first shower together with any lady before we make love . Can’t trust those of the opposite sex anymore !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Shedrack777: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
olioxx:
Nawa oooo.....
Her life her problem.
But how come a derica of rice is about to hit 1000naira?
you no want make e 1k?
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by MrsTwrite(f): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
gift2xl:
Yeye inspiration

🤣😂Make she try am for nija.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by article1: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Then what has she been using in place of soap for the past 3 years?
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hmmm and one guy is nacking this one, some guys dey try ooo
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Shedrack777: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by abobote: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
What is inspiring about this nonsense
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Angrigowt: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ode. She would be stinking. Take a car and pass through mud,dirt and pot holes.and only use water.dont apply soap. Stubborn stains go dey thr for life. Talkless of bathing soap. Dirty slum.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Haa haa , how did she do it. Her skill is looks glowing without make up. She tried
It's not even advisable we use all these chemical-laden soaps all the time in the name of beauty. Look at women in her 40s, their skin isn't as smooth as it used to be, when they were in their 20s anymore. Look at their elbow, looking so dark as if black ink was used in painting that portion. Their face too tends to be changing. Not that they're bleaching but the effect of too much usage of the so called beauty soaps over the years

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na why the booby fall like dat??
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by davidtemi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
So una no knw say soap na scam
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
Maybe na detergent or morning fresh she dey use baff since.
I believe her. 😆
she sounds mentally ill
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by lipstick1(f): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wetin she come dey use,smell go kill am.I am sure she go dey use Detergent...lie lie pple.

She said bathing soap...Detergent na washing soap.So she fit use am...liars everywhere
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's not even advisable we use all these chemical-laden soaps all the time in the name of beauty. Look at women in her 40s, their skin isn't as smooth as it used to be, when they were in their 20s anymore. Look at their elbow, looking so dark as if black ink was used in painting that portion. Their face too tends to be changing. Not that they're bleaching but the effect of too much usage of the so called beauty soaps over the years
you are very right sincerely, I too I don’t make use of soap 🧼 to wash my body like that cos’ my skin do react to any soap 🧼 I buy in the market. But the lady in question won the Guinness book of record for not using any soap 🧼 to bath. Wow I’m highly surprised seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.