Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (101 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Newton2024: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has said the late Human Rights activist, Gani Fawehinmi, inspired him to make inquiries about the certificate of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Atiku had filed a suit against President Bola Tinubu over his academic record at the Chicago State University.

He requested the documents to back his allegation of forgery of CSU certificate against Tinubu.

The allegation of forgery was one of those dismissed by the presidential election court in the suit Atiku filed to challenge the election of Tinubu.

Despite the court’s ruling, Atiku continued his case at the US court, hoping to get official documents to back his claim and possibly include them in his appeal at the Supreme Court.

He had argued that there were discrepancies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to the INEC which should have rendered him ineligible to contest the election.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, Atiku said it should not have taken weeks or months for security agencies to verify certificates of candidates who present themselves for higher office.

“The reputation of Nigeria is at stake. I am a democrat by conviction and citizen of a country that I love.

“I must thank our lawyers, bother here and abroad, for help us bring clarity to this issue that has dragged for about half of a century

“The late Human right Gani Fawehinmi, has vindicated us. Now he can truly rest in peace knowing that the journey he started 23 years ago is on course.”
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gani-fawehinmi-inspired-me-to-go-after-tinubus-certificates-atiku
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by TemplarLandry: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku keep chasing shadows.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Newton2024: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:

“I must thank our lawyers, bother here and abroad, for help us bring clarity to this issue that has dragged for about half of a century

“The late Human right Gani Fawehinmi, has vindicated us. Now he can truly rest in peace knowing that the journey he started 23 years ago is on course.”
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Mynd44: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2023

(1)

Governor Abiodun Employs 3,000 Teachers And Awards Prizes On World Teachers' Day / Over 112,000 Passports Uncollected In 36 States, FCT – NIS / Akpabio’s Senate And Hope For The Future - Usoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.