Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists (216 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Tinubu CSU Certificate: Time For All Nigerians To Speak Up" - Deacon Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists by Scream(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Deji Adeyanju and Yale Sowore have been quiet...I suspect that they cannot pretend again.
Re: CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists by richie240: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Scream:
Deji Adeyanju and Yale Sowore have been quiet...I suspect that they cannot pretend again.

Perhaps its bcus they have some iota of wisdom in their genes.
It's only fools that fight all of the time.

Wisemen choose their battles.

NB:
I didn't mention any group o, but if u feel u re the fools I'm talking of, quote me biko!
cool

Scream:

That robe is yours...beyond being what you described (a fool), you exhibited cowardice and imbecility. If you weren't, you would have used your brain .

Thanks for registering your foolery!
We've noticed u!
cool
Re: CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists by MrsTwrite(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Perhaps they're cooking something.
Re: CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists by Scream(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Perhaps they're cooking something.
Well, maybe...reasonable comment.
Re: CSU Certificate Saga And The Activists by Scream(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2023
richie240:
Perhaps its bcus they have some iota of wisdom in their genes.
It's only fools that fight all of the time.

Wisemen choose their battles.

NB:
I didn't mention any group o, but if u feel u re the fools I'm talking of, quote me biko!
cool

That robe is yours...beyond being what you described (a fool), you exhibited cowardice and imbecility. If you weren't, you would have used your brain .

(1) (Reply)

George Orneells Animal Farm And Nigerian Politics / No Leave Money Anybody Now Oo, Naija Deh Para, Video / Tinubu Deserves The Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.