Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Install Solar Now, Pay Later - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Install Solar Now, Pay Later (96 Views)

"Buy Now Pay Later" Startup Lipa Later Raises $12m To Expand Across Africa / Help!! I Want To Install Solar Generated Light. / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Install Solar Now, Pay Later by generalpelu(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
You wouldn't know how much you're missing when you run on power generators, and not on solar.

Imagine buying ₦2000 fuel or more everyday to run your home or business. Just imagine!

Don't worry, fam. We brought you a viable solution. With our package, you can have a working solar system installed for you at just a 30% upfront payment, while you take 12 months to balance up.

Wouldn't you take advantage of such a plan? Much details in the flyer. Message me now to know more.

(1) (Reply)

Group Online Chat Rooms-games Chat Rooms / Commissions GPT Review: The NEW Affiliate AI That’s Making Waves In 2023 / I Help People To Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.