Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert (4115 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Freebills12: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Idiotseverywher:
There is tension now in the supreme court because of the case Atiku brought with the serious evidence, the supreme court is facing a very serious constitutional matter, this case will determine the existence of Nigerian, they can not rule otherwise or use technicality to strike out Atiku's case or play is down, mark my word here, is either Tinubu is disqualified or Nigerian cease to exist latest March 2024, this a very serious constitutional matter, there an easy calm at the national assembly, they just want lay low to see the out come of CSU testimony, what you people don't know now is the supreme court is disarray over this matter which may lead to a serious phase in Nigeria justice system, the evidence against Tinubu is too over whelming and glaring to put aside or play down with

Bro nothing dey happen! Its a big evidence, a crime but they will use technicalities to strike it out! Graduating from Government college Lagos 1970 in a school that started in 1974 they will tell you that its not in the form submitted to INEC, certificate forgery- they will tell you that it should have accompanied the case from abinitio from PEPT. Though its criminality act punishable by the law but its status bar
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by kingbee90: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2023
ayokellany:
Many of you IG os just chose to be deliberately foolish. We are talking about a supreme court that just came out to tell you clearly that whatever nonsense you do on social media does not n will not influence their ruling even with the noise by igbos n others fools globally.

Same you that shout technicalities should not stop justice, how do you deny same justice to a man CSU affirmed his admission n graduation with distinction ?

Is every other issue not hindersnce to the fact that Tinubu did indeed attend n graduated from Chicago State University ?

MuuMuu! We are not talking about attendance and graduation here. (This is still an issue)
We are talking about the certificate AMODA presented to inec. It didn't come from CSU. It came from a 3rd party vendor in Oluwole making it FAKE!!

You cannot defend AMODA without sounding like an idi0t.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Gilgil: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Wow! You have shown your mentality for forgery comes to you easily. You "just tick you are a citizen"? No wonder!
You go to another person's country and fill a form and just tick you are a citizen. You would go to jail for identity theft, forgery and if the form is under oath, perjury! You see how una dey open una yansh ?

AndroBlaze:
So if I fill a form in foreign country and tick I am a citizen automatically that makes me a citizen shey...... kai you people tire me.

Anyway I think you people should go and listen to that song "Landlord travel and see".. maybe then you will start to appreciate the hustling Nigerians in a foreign country usually go through

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by REGINALD001(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Don't mind that ONYE ERIRI ERI grin grin grin

Aquila99:

Lol. Clown. Tinubu U.S citizen as u said. Come need visa to enter country. Wia u don see dat one happen. Who chop u?
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Mboi: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

You are insinuating that Tinubu has US citizenship, yet he also has a US visa. You did not think this through.
Meaning that the result doesn't belong to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Aquila99: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Goldenchyke:

Get your fact straight.

Based on records, the Bola A. Tinubu that own the certificates with which your Tinubu got admitted into CSU, is a female black American.

The documents are in public spaces.

No dey reason subjectively

Please show me the link of the documents or screenshots of one. CSU admits is an error and still reconfirm that it is Him.

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Aquila99: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Deemas:

Meaning he is not the Tinubu that owns the document because the female Tinubu that owns the document wouldn't need a US visa.

Lol. U pple think USA is stupid. I don't understand. His SSN and any oda documents says is him. U are still making assumptions.

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Dedeity: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

You are insinuating that Tinubu has US citizenship, yet he also has a US visa. You did not think this through.
Identify theft is the case here. Tinubu is mystery human.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by bdon123(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

We are still insinuating that d documents used to gain admission did not belong to him thats why d record is showing us citizen.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by bdon123(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Iamanoited:
ATIKU IS DANGEROUS. ATIKU IS A DESERTER, A LOOT, A SPOILER AND A DESTROYER. ATIKU SHOULD BE DETAINED NOW AND STOPPED FROM MOVING OUT OF NIGERIA. HIS LATEST MOVE TO JOIN THE RANKS OF PETOBI, DATTI, KWANKWASO AND SO ON IS PLANNED TO STEAL THE BANS OF MR PRESIDENT.

CSU EVIDENCE IS AEQUUS NON IN NIGERIA. THEREFORE ATIKU SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOW NOW AND NOW.

PLEASE DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU ABOUT ATIKU.
Arrested for wat exactly?u tink say na millitary era we dey?
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by bdon123(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Spy360:

The person that attended CSU is a US citizen. Think this through.
My point exactly,tinubu used another citizen identity to gain admission.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by bdon123(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2023
AndroBlaze:
So if I fill a form in foreign country and tick I am a citizen automatically that makes me a citizen shey...... kai you people tire me.

Anyway I think you people should go and listen to that song "Landlord travel and see".. maybe then you will start to appreciate the hustling Nigerians in a foreign country usually go through
U didnt schl abroad...u cant understand. D person whos record was used to gain admission is a citizen.meaning he would hav proved this for it to be registered into d system as citizen.d main point here is tinubu attended CSU bt used someone else identity to gain admission, also he forged certificate given to INEC

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by BoldBrainz(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
yu people dont understand how nigerian Judiciary works, lol.
During OBJ/ATIKU tenure, they did "more worse", if there is any English than that. They never listen to any Judiciary and they use all their means to suppress oppositions, killed, rigged, name them.
They are the one that started that technicalities nonsense. They dealt with tinubu party then and robbed them all. Election in africa is different from advanced country. Our leaders and judiciary dont have shame.

They Rigged elections anyhow without collating results, until tinubu started getting it back in SW gradually.

So he is paying them back in their own coin, NOTHING will happen.

It will shock una. America, cannot come and dictate how to run the affair of the country. Thats naija leaders believe.
Atiku self know he is chasing a shadow but just want to make sure he portraits tinubu bad in global space.

They are both criminal that stole cleverly. Infact he is more dangerous than tinubu. A school cert ordinary custom officer getting much money like that. Why can't he open tinubu shady investments yansh? Cos they did many things together, so he won't go into that line. That's politics of desperation for you.
You think you have saint politicians or leaders? Ney.
Halliburton scandal is there on his head, that sent a serving American senator to prison, many kids here don't know anything of the past, malabu shady deals are there, that is still in international court. I am sure every big crime commited in Nigeria, if they launch full investigation, his name's will be there. Now forming a democrat or saint. Good obi left him. He would have given obi headaches cos obi is lesser evil that will find it difficult to work with him.
He is too proud. He caused obi loosing that election because he needed money and obi wont give him that, so he opted for moneybags, okowa. Where is he since then? Now atiku regretting.
If Obi had run with him, no amount of rigging can safe APC.
But now, he is more desperate. But lawyer must chop na.
I doubt if anything will come out from this at the supreme. He will loose and they will fine him.
Thats how they wired this country.

You just lied.

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by pquaver(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Spy360:

The person that attended CSU is a US citizen. Think this through.

They have to prove that beyond reasonable doubt.. It could also be the kind of mistake i made when i filled my form for application to a us school after secondary school... I always ticked African American... It was later i knew i was supposed to enter under others African... At the end of the day that doesn't make me a us citizen because i ticked African American in my application form...

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by vowiski(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2023
pquaver:

They have to prove that beyond reasonable doubt.. It could also be the kind of mistake i made when i filled my form for application to a us school after secondary school... I always ticked African American... It was later i knew i was supposed to enter under others African... At the end of the day that doesn't make me a us citizen because i ticked African American in my application form...

Do you know what a Social Security Number SSN is ?

Why defending fraud?
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by pquaver(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2023
vowiski:

Do you know what a Social Security Number SSN is ?

Why defending fraud?

Yeah i do. SSN is not limited to citizens.. A green card holder also has an SSN go and inform yourself and stop propagating falsehood.. You want to blackmail me into allowing you spread lies?

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by ConfidentialDoc: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Is this the same CSU that honored Tinubu years back ?
Well....if you know you will also know.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by AndroBlaze: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
bdon123:

U didnt schl abroad...u cant understand. D person whos record was used to gain admission is a citizen.meaning he would hav proved this for it to be registered into d system as citizen.d main point here is tinubu attended CSU bt used someone else identity to gain admission, also he forged certificate given to INEC
Lol so tell me where I schooled now since you are certain I did not school abroad cheesy

Anyway "minister of abroad issues", go and learn what a social security number is and then you will understand why CSU were happy to swear and say under oath that as far as they are concerned the Tinubu who went to there school is a male and the current president of Nigeria and the Southwest result presented to them belonged to him (and not a her).

Mumus

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by wale8486: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2023
NOISY MINORITY
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by AndroBlaze: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Is criminality and lying normal to you.

Why lie on the form to be a citizen? Maybe to get benefits a citizen would get thereby robbing the system.
So you people know yet still ask foolish questions?

Like I said earlier " Landlord travel and see"...
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by francisobiabo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thank you very much for the summary of all there is in this case....
Tinubu is a goner should our judiciary still be in existence....
vowiski:
With all the brouhaha about the certificate and attempts by paid online contractors to twist the narrative, one thing stands out…

Tinubu’s Lawyers will have a very hard task presenting their defense, because either way, the constitution has to be suspended for nothing to change as it is.

The biggest hurdle is that it has been revealed that the person who owns the CSU documents has a US citizenship and the President affirmed to INEC that he has never been a dual citizen.

This for me is the master-stroke….
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by bdon123(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Lol so tell me where I schooled now since you are certain I did not school abroad cheesy

Anyway "minister of abroad issues", go and learn what a social security number is and then you will understand why CSU were happy to swear and say under oath that as far as they are concerned the Tinubu who went to there school is a male and the current president of Nigeria and the Southwest result presented to them belonged to him (and not a her).

Mumus
U sound like a local bloke.i never insulted u bt u dnt seem to be able to make creative argument without attaching insults...show ur IQ level
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Spy360(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
pquaver:

Who should be proving whatever mistake you made?
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Spy360(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
bdon123:

My point exactly,tinubu used another citizen identity to gain admission.
Don't mind agabdo miscreants and their foolishness.

If they say that Tinubu does not have US citizenship then it means that he was not the one that attended CSU.

He also cannot claim to be the one that attended CSU because he said it himself that he does not have any other citizenship apart from Nigeria.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Alphanancy: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. Clown. Tinubu U.S citizen as u said. Come need visa to enter country. Wia u don see dat one happen. Who chop u?
Simple comprehension, who owns the certificate since the bearer is a USA citizen? That's the question mugus like you should answer.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Aquila99: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Alphanancy:

Simple comprehension, who owns the certificate since the bearer is a USA citizen? That's the question mugus like you should answer.

No. Dimbats like u shld know dat d owner of ceritficate said is his, CSU also says is his. Den y asking stupid questions.
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by AndroBlaze: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
bdon123:

U sound like a local bloke.i never insulted u bt u dnt seem to be able to make creative argument without attaching insults...show ur IQ level

"Minister of abroad affairs" that knows the word "bloke" but does not understand the concept of a "social security number"...pls answer the question and educate all of us si we don't make the same mistake Tinubu made cheesy
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by AndroBlaze: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Alphanancy:

Do you people listen to yourself? So because Atiku says the "bearer" of the certificate is a US citizen, then the "bearer" must be a US citizen? I did not know that besides being a retired Nigerian Customs officer he also works for The Department of State cheesy

Or did we miss where the Registar swore on oath that the the "bearer" is a US citizen.... Lord see my country men, experts in all matters including giving other people citizenships they never had!
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Gajagojo: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Thats what his documents says meaning it doesn't belong to him. He is an impostor
Which document said that

Why must you expose your illiteracy shamelessly
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by PHIPEX(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

Do you need a citizenship to have a Visa?
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Gajagojo: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
pquaver:

Yeah i do. SSN is not limited to citizens.. A green card holder also has an SSN go and inform yourself and stop propagating falsehood.. You want to blackmail me into allowing you spread lies?
Not only green card any person with a visa authorized to work
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by jahsharon: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

Illiterates will not understand this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) / Jonathan Should Emulate Abdulsalami —jibril Aminu / Attack On Igbos In Yoruba Land: My Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.