Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Deleted - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deleted (238 Views)

Flirting In Igbo � / Do Nigerian Men Wear G-strings? / Why Do Nigerian Military Chiefs Use Walking Sticks? Is This A Military Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Wifeoflgbo: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Deleted
Re: Deleted by MrsTwrite(f): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Don't be so emotional he will keep doing it, focus on your life, take care of yourself cos if anything bad happens to you now he will move on, flirt with other guys ma'am. Just ignore him.
Sometimes people don't value what they have until they loose it.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Ebubu2: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2023
I am 30. Very fit, small waist but large behind and breasts

At this point, I am convinced this is chatgpt extracted or you’re just a troll seeking for e-validity, attention, cruise, you’re bored or just wasting our time using cooked stories. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Wifeoflgbo: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Don't be so emotional he will keep doing it, focus on your life, take care of yourself cos if anything bad happens to you now he will move on, flirt with other guys ma'am. Just ignore him.
Sometimes people don't value what they have until they loose it.

I feel uncomfortable flirting with other men though honestly.
Re: Deleted by Wifeoflgbo: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Ebubu2:

At this point, I am convinced this is chatgpt extracted or you’re just a troll seeking for e-validity, attention, cruise, you’re bored or just wasting our time using cooked stories. undecided

Understand. I have nothing to prove to anyone I just wanted advice on what to do and more about the culture because I haven't been in Nigeria very long and that maybe I'm missing something. Or maybe looking for a excuse to stay sad I don't know but left Australia to be with him and my house and everything. So honestly I'm not sure what to do at this point. I feel stuck. I really need advice.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Rivers State? / Politicization Will Affect The Fight Against The Epidemic / With Just 450k You Have Secure A Plot At Pinnacle Horizon Home At Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.