Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters (315 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Omobude244: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2023
It baffles me when i see people still defending Tinubu at this stage. This is a man that have never for once rated his supporters.
This man said he has always have the ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria but yet refused to get his self ready and prepared for it.
In 1999 when he vied for the governorship of Lagos state, he lied under oath that he attended St Paul Children’s Home School, Ibadan, from 1958 to 1964 and Government College, Ibadan (GCI) from1965 to 1968 before proceeding to Richard Daley College, Chicago, from 1969 to 1971 and the University of Chicago, from 1972 to 1976. It was later bursted that he never attended any.
In 2003, he added that he attended Chicago state university from 1977 to 1979 to the form he submitted to INEC.
He managed to escape all these back then beacuse there was no internet or social media and between 2007 to 2022, this man had all the times and the resouces in the world to either rectify any certificate issues he had with the institutions he claimed he attended or better still go to another school and in 3 to 4yrs, he is out, just like the current osun governor did.

But instead this man still went ahead to submit the forged certificates to INEC in 2022 because he knows there are foolish people that will always be ready to defend him. While those like festus keyamo that knows the truth about him, he will use money to shut them up and buy their loyalty.

Tinubu for once never rated his supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by chatinent: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2023
They don't rate themselves. He gives no f about them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by MrsTwrite(f): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Who forced these so called supporters? grin
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Tochitee(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Mugu! grin grin I wan ask,abeg" tell us how Obi rated you as his bingo? Do you know obi has been enjoying Nigeria treasury since the days of Abacha?? Where are Obi's children?

grin grin This election buttress the fact that ibos are bitter sore losers,damn!! Honestly,Tinubu should get ready to use the northern treatment for these people. The envyness and bitterness obi has instigated his people after his shameful lose at the pole really exposed the Ibo people. The aftermath of this election shows that they deserve what they got during the civil war as they die in their numbers. My problem with Tinubu is his heart,just as kind as Awolowo. "Treat this lies and fake news propaganda carriers in the language they understand. After all they are cowards just like obi that has abandoned nnmadi Kanu to his fate,to be pursuing illusionary presidential election.Thank God my idiotic friends in the same parish feeling woke supporting this bloody osus now has a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by MS2471: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2023
cool

Another mumu post from an arindin Obicraze

Every intelligent Tinubu supporter knows exactly how Abacha burnt down Tinubu's house and destroyed his documents while he was in exile

It's nothing new, it's been debated since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Jackson619007: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Mtcheewm
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Pierocash(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu doesn't have any supporter , dont be deceived by all these online miscreants churning out articles or comments to defend him. Those ones are not real supporters , they are paid miscreants like Reno Omokri who are hired to just flood the internet space with different monikers to promote Tinubu.

Tinubu supporters no reach 20 aside the political class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by iamtardey: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
IDC if he rates me. I’m just supporting my one and only president. Shikena
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by DMerciful(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu is a crook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Omobude244: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2023
iamtardey:
IDC if he rates me. I’m just supporting my one and only president. Shikena
Exactly
That is reason he can do anyhow because he knows their are people like you without sense that will be there to always support him regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Omobude244: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Tochitee:
Mugu! grin grin I wan ask,abeg" tell us how Obi rated you as his bingo? Do you know obi has been enjoying Nigeria treasury since the days of Abacha?? Where are Obi's children?

grin grin This election buttress the fact that ibos are bitter sore losers,damn!! Honestly,Tinubu should get ready to use the northern treatment for these people. The envyness and bitterness obi has instigated his people after his shameful lose at the pole really exposed the Ibo people. The aftermath of this election shows that they deserve what they got during the civil war as they die in their numbers. My problem with Tinubu is his heart,just as kind as Awolowo. "Treat this lies and fake news propaganda carriers in the language they understand. After all they are cowards just like obi that has abandoned nnmadi Kanu to his fate,to be pursuing illusionary presidential election.Thank God my idiotic friends in the same parish feeling woke supporting this bloody osus now has a rethink.
If Obi have 1/10 of the baggages Tinubu have, he would have been forgotten by now.
The people supporting Obi are the those that have the mind of their own to think Through things unlike u guys that are just following Tinubu sheeplessly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Omobude244: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Every intelligent Tinubu supporter knows exactly how Abacha burnt down Tinubu's house and destroyed his documents while he was in exile

If Tinubu had regards for u guys, he wont have presented a forged certificate
In 1999 in the documents he submitted to INEC, he claimed to have graduated from govt college ibadan, he said he studied economics in university of Chicago.
What happened to those 2 schools?

In the documents the CSU presented, he claimed to have graduated from govt college Lagos in 1970 but the school was established 1974. If truly u have brain like a proper human being, u should be ashamed of yourself right now for still defending him no matter how much u are being paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by MS2471: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Omobude244:

If Tinubu had regards for u guys, he wont have presented a forged certificate
In 1999 in the documents he submitted to INEC, he claimed to have graduated from govt college ibadan, he said he studied economics in university of Chicago.
What happened to those 2 schools?

In the documents the CSU presented, he claimed to have graduated from govt college Lagos in 1970 but the school was established 1974. If truly u have brain like a proper human being, u should be ashamed of yourself right now for still defending him no matter how much u are being paid

Keep your shalaye to your self because I don't read trash from lossers
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by iamtardey: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Omobude244:

Exactly
That is reason he can do anyhow because he knows their are people like you without sense that will be there to always support him regardless
kaabo lo professor grin
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by ChronicGp(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2023
[Mugu in case you don't know, HE PO has refused to collect pension, how many Governors can do that? quote author=Tochitee post=126228019]Mugu! grin grin I wan ask,abeg" tell us how Obi rated you as his bingo? Do you know obi has been enjoying Nigeria treasury since the days of Abacha?? Where are Obi's children?

grin grin This election buttress the fact that ibos are bitter sore losers,damn!! Honestly,Tinubu should get ready to use the northern treatment for these people. The envyness and bitterness obi has instigated his people after his shameful lose at the pole really exposed the Ibo people. The aftermath of this election shows that they deserve what they got during the civil war as they die in their numbers. My problem with Tinubu is his heart,just as kind as Awolowo. "Treat this lies and fake news propaganda carriers in the language they understand. After all they are cowards just like obi that has abandoned nnmadi Kanu to his fate,to be pursuing illusionary presidential election.Thank God my idiotic friends in the same parish feeling woke supporting this bloody osus now has a rethink. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Omobude244: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2023
iamtardey:
kaabo lo professor grin
T
Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by ElSudani: 2:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Omobude244:

If Obi have 1/10 of the baggages Tinubu have, he would have been forgotten by now.
The people supporting Obi are the those that have the mind of their own to think Through things unlike u guys that are just following Tinubu sheeplessly

Hehehe, F9 people are more likely to follow an F9 candidate and even elevate him to the status of a saint.
People who have David Hundeyin are Rufai Oseni as their heroes. So much for having a mind of your own.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Omobude244: 3:31am On Oct 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Hehehe, F9 people are more likely to follow an F9 candidate and even elevate him to the status of a saint.
People who have David Hundeyin are Rufai Oseni as their heroes. So much for having a mind of your own.
How u think u are smart for u to believe the rubbish but defending the obvious 🤣🤣🤣
Foolishness resides in Agbado camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Rate His Supporters by Raskimonojendor: 4:02am On Oct 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

That was the period Peter Ada-Obi was enjoying looting Nigeria blind with his mentor, killer Abacha.

(1) (Reply)

Project Nightfall: Why Is Nigeria The Most Hated Country In The World? / Gov Otu Extends Services Of Nurses, To Recall Retired Doctors / Why Do Most Nigerians See Politcs As A Reason To Be Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.