Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 (878 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Praise GOD
Monday October 2

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the massive influx of souls into our Service(s) yesterday, and for confirming Your Word of supernatural fruitfulness in the life of every worshipper
Deut 7:14
14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we invoke speedy judgment against all the gods of the land out to restrain people from getting saved across our harvest field this week –
Ex 12:12-13
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. 13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost take over our harvest field, convicting and converting multitudes as Operation 11th Hour change of Story continues this week –
John 16:8-11
8 And when He is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Intercession 4: FATHER, send supernatural help for every Winner this month in line with the prophetic word of the season
Ps 46:1
GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant every Winner on the go for Christ, supernatural utterance that will prick the heart of every unsaved soul unto repentance
Acts 2:37-38
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Praise GOD
Tuesday October 3

Covenant hour prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree the release of reaper-angels to engage fully in the execution of Operation 11th Hour Change of Story mandate –
Matt 13:39
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 2: FATHER, continue to send us your territory-dominating Word in all of our services all through this prophetic season, resulting in the explosive growth of this church
Acts 6:7
7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree that every manipulation of the devil against the full delivery of Operation 11th Hour Change of Story mandate be destroyed
Job 5:12
12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Intercession 4: FATHER, this week, gather every soul appointed unto eternal life into this church, resulting in the multiplication of disciples in this church
Acts 13:48
48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, help every Winner to continue to live a godly life as we serve you
Ps 121:2
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Praise GOD
Wednesday October 4

Intercession 1: FATHER, let every of our services become a repeat of Pentecost in this church all through Operation 11th Hour Change of Story and beyond –
Acts 2:1/14
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Intercession 2: FATHER, turn every Winner to a committed Kingdom promoter all through this prophetic season, thereby changing our levels supernaturally –
Ps 102:13-15
13 THOU shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. 14 For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. 15 So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let all our new converts of this prophetic season be turned into signs and wonders, thereby drawing others to Christ and to this church
Zech 8:23
23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, unveil the multifaceted ministry of the Holy Spirit to every Winner this month, thereby securing our glorious destinies –
John 14:16
16 And I will pray the FATHER, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever

Intercession 5: FATHER, mobilize abiding multitudes into our Spiritual Week of Emphasis beginning tonight, and grant each one turnaround encounters with your word
2 Cor 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Praise GOD
Thursday October 5

Intercession 1: FATHER, let every installation of hell against the continuous growth of this church be destroyed by the blood of Jesus
Rev 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let this church be invaded by multitudes of men and women for their salvation, deliverance, and breakthroughs all through Operation 11th Hour Change of Story –
Zech 9:11-12
11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. 12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Intercession 3: FATHER, let every Winner experience the diverse manifestations of the Holy Spirit all through this month and beyond
1 Cor 12:7
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

Intercession 4: FATHER, release your legions of reaper-angels to wait upon all of our new converts and new contacts, ensuring their presence in this church this coming Sunday
Matt 26:53
53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost take over our harvest field; convicting, converting, and drafting great multitudes into this church this coming Sunday
Acts 2:37/41
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Praise GOD
Friday October 6

Intercession 1: FATHER, we destroy the gates of hell that may resist the ingathering of unprecedented multitudes into all our services this coming Sunday
Matt 16:18
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 2: FATHER, ignite the zeal of your house in the heart of every winner for the full delivery of Operation 11th Hour Change of Story prophetic agenda
Jer 20:9
9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Intercession 3: FATHER, this week, let all our outreach endeavors result in supernatural harvest of souls and record-breaking ingathering of multitudes into this church
Zech 8:23
23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Intercession 4: FATHER, continue to send us your Word of eternal life in all of our Services this coming Sunday that will establish all worshippers, both in the faith and in this church for life
John 6:68
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let your master reaper-angel take over our harvest field with his sharp sickle, thereby reaping unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday
Rev 14:14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2023
Praise GOD

Covenant Highway Of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.

Monday, 9th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank you for drafting great multitudes into all our Service(s) yesterday and for crushing every generational curse by the power of your Word.
Numbers 23:20: Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.

Intercession 2: FATHER, this week, arise as a mighty man of war and destroy every opposition to the fulfillment of the ongoing Operation-11th Hour-change of Story agenda.
Isaiah 42:13: The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree the supernatural growth of this church in this prophetic season into realms of what eyes have not seen nor ears heard.
Exodus 1:7: And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let YOUR good hand continue to draw all our new converts to all our weekly programs, including WSF meetings all through this prophetic season and beyond.
John 6:44: No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Intercession 5: FATHER, this week, as we go out in the business of soul-winning, ministering salvation to the lost, empower everyone to return with undeniable results.
Acts 1:8: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Phil. 4:6: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Praise GOD

Tuesday, 10th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, this week, let your reaper-angels go on the rampage across our harvest field, destroying all satanic strongholds resisting the people from getting saved.
Revelation 12:7-8: And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Intercession 2: FATHER, continue to send us your life-transforming Word in every service, resulting in the multiplication of this Church.
Acts 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, open the glorious destiny of all our new converts this prophetic season, thereby leading many others to Christ and to this church.
Rom. 8:30: Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let this church yet experience new dimensions of church growth, far above all we ever knew.
Ezekiel 36:37: Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

Intercession 5: FATHER, this week, go before us in all our outreaches, and make the crooked path straight as we reach out to bring the lost to Christ and this church.
Isaiah 45:2: I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jhn. 16:24: Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Praise GOD

Wednesday, 11th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, cause Your acts in this church to be noised abroad, resulting in the explosive attendance of worshippers in all our services in this prophetic season and beyond.
Acts 2:6, 41: [6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language." [41] "Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Intercession 2: FATHER, continue to unveil Your Word of truth to every worshipper in all our services in this prophetic season, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies.
Job 6:25: How forcible are right words! but what doth your arguing reprove?

Intercession 3: FATHER, crush all everlasting mountains and perpetual hills that may be hindering the lives and destinies of all our new converts in this prophetic season and beyond.
Habakkuk 3:6: He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.

Intercession 4: FATHER, continue to anoint every come-and-see vendor in this church afresh with the oil of gladness so we can make the most of our Kingdom advancement endeavors.
Habakkuk 3:17-18: [17] Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: [18] Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Intercession 5: FATHER, draw multitudes into our Midweek Communion service this evening, including all our new converts, and meet everyone at the point of their needs.
Psalm 145:16: Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Mk. 11:24: Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:33am On Oct 12, 2023
Praise GOD

Thursday, 12th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to grant every soul-winner territory-taking wisdom, resulting in the speedy delivery of Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story – Proverbs 21:22 (KJV) “A wise man scaleth the city of the mighty, and casteth down the strength of the confidence thereof.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, execute vengeance upon every resistance of hell against Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story, resulting in the multiplication of this church – Psalm 68:1 (KJV) “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us the rain of your crowd-gathering Word that will virtually empty the whole city, the towns, and the villages into this church – Acts 13:44 (KJV) “And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, let all our new converts be filled with the Holy Ghost, thereby turning them into effective witnesses of Christ – Acts 1:8 (KJV) “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree the release of reaper-angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of great multitudes into our service(s) this coming Sunday – Matthew 13:39 (KJV) “The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Praise GOD

Friday, 13th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, we come against anything that will discourage our targets from being established in your Kingdom and this church all through Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story –
Isaiah 42:5 (KJV) “Thus saith GOD the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, let every contact made in our outreaches this week surrender to Christ and be drafted into our service(s) this coming Sunday –
Zechariah 9:11-12 (KJV) “As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send supernatural help for every winner this month in line with the prophetic Word of this season –
Psalm 46:1 (KJV) “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, let there be the release of laborers into the harvest field, resulting in the full delivery of Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story agenda ordained for this prophetic season –
Matthew 9:38 (KJV) “Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost come down as a ‘Mighty, Rushing Wind’, drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 2:6 (KJV) “Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Praise GOD

Saturday, 14th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, we destroy the gates of hell that may resist the invasion of unprecedented multitudes into this church tomorrow Sunday –
Matthew 16:18 (KJV) “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field, and let it be evident in our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday –
Exodus 12:12-13 (KJV) “For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, let your Word come forth with power in our services tomorrow Sunday, thereby establishing all our new converts and new members in this church for life –
John 6:66-68 (KJV) “From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of all worshippers in and out of church tomorrow Sunday –
Philippians 2:10 (KJV) “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, draft record-breaking multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper a New Dawn encounter with Your Word –
Isaiah 43:19 (KJV) “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Praise GOD

Monday, 16th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting unprecedented multitudes into our services yesterday and for ushering every worshipper into their New Dawn packages by your word.
Jhn. 6:44: No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we destroy every blindfolding power of the enemy targeted at preventing multitudes from getting saved across our harvest field this week.
2 Cor. 4:4: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them.

Intercession 3: FATHER, this week, open the heart of every contact on our harvest field to every word spoken, thereby leading many to Christ and to this church.
Act. 16:14: And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped GOD, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let everyone of our new converts be established in the faith and in this church for life.
Jhn. 10:28: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant supernatural utterance to every soul- winner on the go for Christ as we intensify in our outreaches this week, leading to massive salvations.
Act. 2:37/41: [37] Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? [41] Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Phil. 4:6: Be careful for nothing: but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Praise GOD

Tuesday, 17th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the ongoing Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story prophetic season, let every convert that ever steps into this church, abide here for life –
John 10:28 (KJV) “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree that every gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this church be crushed, resulting in massive influx of souls –
John 16:7/11 (KJV) “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you… Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, let the zeal of the Lord consume all our new converts and new members, so they can continue to identify with Christ openly and unashamedly –
Romans 1:16 (KJV) “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, let every winner continue to experience the diverse manifestations of the Holy Spirit, resulting in supernatural changes of story –
1 Corinthians 12:7 (KJV) “But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, this week, we decree a strange order of exploits in our soul-winning endeavors, resulting in a massive harvest of souls into the Kingdom and this church –
Psalms 92:10 (KJV) “But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Praise GOD

Wednesday, 18th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the ongoing Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story, let there be massive salvation, both in our outreaches and services, resulting in the multiplication of this church –
Numbers 11:31 (KJV) “And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant all our New Converts, grace to be committed to church services, thereby going from strength to strength –
Psalms 84:7 (KJV) “They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, let there be a continuous release of the fresh word in all our services, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church –
Acts 6:7 (KJV) “And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly, and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, continue to direct every foot-soldier in this church to where those ordained unto eternal life are, thereby leading multitudes to Christ and to this church –
Acts 8:26-27 (KJV) “And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, let Your power be in full display at our Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies in the life of every worshipper –
2 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV) “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Praise GOD

Thursday, 19th October 2023

⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live Broadcast for Today 19th October 2023.

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, this week, invade this church with record-breaking multitudes, after the order of Acts of the Apostles, that will baffle human understanding
Acts 13:44 (KJV) “And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, we cast out every evil beast seeking to manipulate our new converts and new members from being established in this church –
Ezekiel 34:25 (KJV) “And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send your Word with power in our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, thereby making this church a green pasture where the saints are well nourished and established –
Psalms 23:2 (KJV) “He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, turn all our fliers and tracts into spiritual magnets, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Joel 3:13 (KJV) “Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the divine visitation this Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story season, spark off great harvest of souls into this church this coming Sunday
Zechariah 2:4 (KJV) “And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Praise GOD

Friday, 20th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, by the blood of Jesus, clear every barrier standing in the way of the ingathering of unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Psalms 24:7 (KJV) “Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, stir up the zeal of our new converts and new members to love Your Word, thereby living a triumphant life –
Luke 5:5-6 (KJV) “And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless, at thy word I will let down the net.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to empower every Winner to maintain a godly life so as to serve You acceptably all the days of our lives –
Hebrews 12:28 (KJV) “Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.”

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let there be waves of ear-tingling testimonies in all our services, thereby bringing many others to Christ and this Church –
Zechariah 8:23 (KJV) “Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that GOD is with you.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost take over our harvest field; convicting, converting, and drafting great multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 2:37/41 (KJV) “Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Praise GOD

Saturday, 21st October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, let the irresistible sound of the Holy Ghost go across our harvest field, thereby compelling record-breaking multitudes into our service(s) tomorrow Sunday –
Acts 2:6 (KJV) “Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded because that every man heard them speak in his own language.”

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant every worshipper tomorrow Sunday, a Word that will empower us to maximize our stewardship all through this prophetic season and beyond –
Haggai 1:14 (KJV) “And the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of the LORD of hosts, their GOD.”

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn all our new converts into active disciples of Christ, thereby drafting multitudes into our services tomorrow, Sunday –
John 4:29/39 (KJV) “Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?”

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers before, during, and after service(s) tomorrow Sunday –
Philippians 2:10 (KJV) “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

Intercession 5: FATHER, draft record-breaking multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and settle the natural destiny of every worshipper by Your Word
Psalm 68:6 (KJV) “GOD setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.”
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Praise GOD

Monday 23rd October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great and abiding multitudes into our services yesterday, and for terminating every marital siege by your Word.
Isa 5:26: And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Intercession 2: FATHER, let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume every agent of the devil seeking to hinder the full delivery of Operation 11th hour change of story.
Heb 12:29: For our GOD is a consuming fire.

Intercession 3: FATHER, give all our new converts of Operation 11th hour change of story a testimony of "once I was blind now I can see" thereby establishing them in this church for life.
Jhn 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Intercession 4: FATHER, this week grant every winner on the go for Christ supernatural utterance that will prick the heart of the unsaved unto repentance.
Acts 2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, sanctify the entirety of Canaan land, making it fit for your manifest presence at Shiloh 2023.
1 Sam 3:21: And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Phil 4:6: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2023
Praise GOD

Tuesday 24th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to send Your Word in exceeding dimensions, leading to the explosive growth of this church this prophetic season and beyond.
Act. 6:7. And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we pull down every stronghold of the enemy against the full actualization of Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story prophetic agenda.
Matt. 16:18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Shiloh 2023, ‘Redeemed to Flourish in Hard Times’ answer to its name in the life of every participant.
Psa. 37:18-19: The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19: They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field and let this be evident in our services this week and beyond.
Exo. 12:12-13: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

13: And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the impact of Shiloh 2023 be far beyond what we have ever known since inception, across the nations of the earth.
Psa. 19:3. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Praise GOD

Wednesday 25th October 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, grant every Winner a Word in season that will compel at least one soul to Christ and this church this coming Sunday.
Matt. 13:54. And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of every participant of Shiloh 2023 to the keys to flourishing in hard times. Psa. 37:17. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

Intercession 3: FATHER, stir up the zeal of every Winner to engage in prayer and soul-winning endeavours all through Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church.
Lk. 14:23: And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let your cloud of glory fill the entire Canaanland and all our viewing centers around the world all through Shiloh 2023.
2Chr. 5:13-14: It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord;

14: So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant every worshipper an encounter with YOUR power at the Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies in the life of every worshipper.
2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Praise GOD

Covenant Highway Of Life Greetings in Jesus Name

Intercession 1: FATHER, turn every soul-winner on the harvest field into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in turning many to Christ and this church. Is. 41:15:Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Shiloh 2023 be a most peaceful event, thereby providing a platform for the manifestation of signs and wonders among your people. Psa. 46:10. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let all our new converts of Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story abide in the faith and this church for life. Jhn. 10:28: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, send us your life-transforming word at Shiloh 2023 that will open up new chapters to the lives of all participants. 2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the wind of Your Spirit blow across our harvest field drafting great multitudes into this church this coming Sunday. Act. 2:6: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
Jesus is Lord[/quote]
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Praise GOD

Broadcast for Friday 27th October 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, confirm again that Shiloh is a divine mandate, by granting everyone access to their long-awaited inheritance. Josh. 18:3: And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the Lord God of your fathers hath given you?

Intercession 2: FATHER, turn all our new converts and new members into active disciples of Christ, thereby leading many to Christ this prophetic season and beyond. Jhn. 4:29/39: Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

39: And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us the Word in season in every service, resulting in the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this Church. Isa. 50:4: The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, through Shiloh 2023, launch this Commission into higher realms of global impact. Gen. 22:16-18: And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18: And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Intercession 5: FATHER, by the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Ghost, compel the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday. Act. 2:2/6: And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

6: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Praise GOD

⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live
Broadcast for Saturday 28th October 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every barrier on the path of this Commission be crushed, as you launch her into new realms of exploits at Shiloh 2023. Isa. 45:1-3: Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2: I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, grant supernatural wisdom to every Winner on the go for Christ today, thereby leading many to Christ and this church tomorrow Sunday. Pro. 11:30: The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us your Word of eternal life in all our Services tomorrow Sunday, thereby establishing all worshippers both in the faith and in this church for life. Jhn 6:68: Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions, and hitch-free movement for all worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday. Job 37:22: Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather great and abiding multitudes into our Pre-Shiloh Encounter services tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime. Jhn. 5:25: Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2023
Praise GOD

⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live Broadcast for 30th October 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting unprecedented multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and for breaking every satanic siege by the power of Your Word
Isa 49:24-25
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?n25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every form of ‘grave’ holding your people hostage be opened at Shiloh 2023 –
Ezek 37:12
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Intercession 3: FATHER, this week, let there be massive salvation, both in our outreaches and services, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church –
Num 11:31
31 And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant all our new converts and new members an insatiable desire for fellowship, thereby going from strength to strength – Psa. 84:7
Ps 84:7
7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the heaven over all that will be ministering at Shiloh 2023 open up for unusual revelation, thereby imparting grace on all participants –
Act. 19:20

20 So mightily grew the Word of GOD

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Praise GOD

Covenant Highway Of Life Greetings in Jesus Name- 31st October

Intercession 1: FATHER, this week, open the heart of every contact on the harvest field to every Word spoken; thereby leading many to Christ and to this church
Acts 16:14
14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we invoke YOUR vengeance upon all powers of darkness against the salvation of souls across our harvest field
Ps 94:1
O Lord GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree seasons of unstoppable advancement and enlargement as an aftermath of Shiloh 2023 for this Commission
Isa 54:2-3
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; 3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Intercession 4: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, continue to empower every Winner for fruitful engagement in the ongoing Operation 11th Hour Change of Story –
Acts 1:8
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Your Word of power trigger instant healings and deliverances from all oppressions of the devil at Shiloh 2023 –
Ps 107:20
20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2023
Praise GOD

GUIDELINES 1ST NOVEMBER 2023.
⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live Broadcast for Today 1st November 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, in this Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story season, let all our new converts be filled with the Holy Ghost, thereby turning them to effective witnesses of Christ
Acts 1:8
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, send us your life-transforming Word at Shiloh 2023 that will open up new chapters to the lives of all participants
2 Cor 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let this church yet experience new dimensions of church growth, far above all we ever knew all through Operation 11th Hour Change of Story & beyond –
Ezek 36:37
37 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

Intercession 4: FATHER, by the blood of Jesus, we decree peace across the length and breadth of Nigeria before, during and after Shiloh 2023 –
Job 34:29
29 When HE giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant every worshipper an encounter with your power at the Week of Spiritual Emphasis beginning from tonight, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies
Isa 60:1
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Praise GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree the destruction of every incursion of the gates of hell against the full delivery of Operation 11th Hour Change of Story –
Isa 59:19
19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions all through Shiloh 2023; the sun shall not be scorching, and the cloud shall withhold its rain
Job 37:22
22 Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree supernatural deliverance of all our converts and new members from all forces against their being established in this church –
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree hitch free transmission from Canaanland to all our viewing centres around the world all through Shiloh 2023 –
Ps 147:15
15 HE sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let every convert that ever steps into this church this coming Sunday, abide here for life –
John 17:12
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Praise GOD

Friday, November 3

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, give your angels charge over the movement of all participants all through Shiloh 2023 against all forms of mishaps –
Ps 91:11
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival in this church be visited with divine vengeance, resulting in the multiplication of this church
Ps 94:1
O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree supernatural deliverance of all our converts and new members from all forces against their being established in this church –

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the praise sessions and choir ministrations be freshly anointed for maximum impact at Shiloh 2023 –
Ex 15:11
11 Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree the release of reaper-angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of unprecedented multitudes into our services this coming Sunday
Matt 13:39
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Mocks Mohbad's Wife, Says DNA Is Needed / Daniel Regha Comes For Wizkid, Blasts Him For Sharing Video Of Davido Begging / My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.