Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) (1340 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Implosion Of Lagos Schools (graphic Pics) / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Curious345: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2023
So by a stroke of luck , I was able to return this morning to see a friend at this supposed area where the secondary/primary school.
It's actually sari-iganmu secondary school

It's a gory scene . Very very bizarre for a system that rakes in ₦150b monthly in internally generated revenue IGR.

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria too .

This level of rot is unprecedented.

Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Alchemy528: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Chaiiiii

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Curious345: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
JohnAOne:
Are you dumb?

Can't you the cement, sand and blocks which indicate that modification is still going on?

Why can't you face your barren South East states (which are in worse conditions) and leave the South West alone?

That is outside the school fence . It has nothing to do with the school . It's privately owned . Go there and tell the Baba dem to dash you block Na .. you go see shege

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Curious345: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
The classes are packed full with children and they are playing near the open unguarded large windows .

We could have a catastrophy in our hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Beremx(f): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2023
JohnAOne:
Are you dumb?

Can't you see the cement, sand and blocks which indicate that modification is still going on?

Why can't you face your barren South East states (which are in worse conditions) and leave the South West alone?
look very well, that's a block industry. It has nothing to do with the building.

These kind of buildings are found in every part of Nigeria. That's to show the decay in educational system in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by JohnAOne: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:
Not interested in what you have you have to say.

Berem, you've always been bereft of common sense!

FOCUS ON YOUR SOUTH EAST STATES and LEAVE SOUTHWEST ALONE!

Simple.
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by christejames(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
This should be moved to the Frontpage so as to draw the attention of the govt.

It's not after unfortunate mishaps now you will see the so called govt setting up some unproductive committees to investigate what led to the collapse undecided
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Makamatic: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Na like this Bishop aggey school for mushin still they oo only be say that one no they open
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by LikeAking: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
At least the gov will now fix it..

Sanwo!
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ahhh!
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Bakrabas: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
What I'm seeing wrong is the window and part of the roof. I think if they can repaint the building it'll add a little aroma to It tastes.

Meanwhile, at OP I can't judge because the section you snapped might be an abandoned part of the school building. It doesn't look like a classroom though.

To make a better journalism, you should have snapped the front view of the school and interrogate few students, the staff and parents of the school

By then, it will make your journalism helpful because by doing so, it might get to the right channel.

There's no evidence to proof that that building is Lagos state secondary school

How do you expect me to believe without the school sign board.

Even the passerby students that you snapped, how do I believe that they're lagosians?

In your 3rd pictures, the woman in Red clothe looks more of Easterner by her dress.
Curious345:
So by a stroke of luck , I was able to return this morning to see a friend at this supposed area where the secondary/primary school.
It's actually sari-iganmu secondary school

It's a gory scene . Very very bizarre for a system that rakes in ₦150b monthly in internally generated revenue IGR.

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria too .

This level of rot is unprecedented.
Curious345:

That is outside the school fence . It has nothing to do with the school . It's privately owned . Go there and tell the Baba dem to dash you block Na .. you go see shege
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Jeon(f): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chai, when will Nigeria, upgrade?.

6 Likes

Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Af0nja: 4:05am On Oct 07, 2023
This isn't about Lagos or Yoruba , this about Nigeria. It's everywhere.

Meanwhile, this school looks beautiful compared to leodeking s brain.
Re: Rejoinder : Implosion Of Lagos School With Proof Of Life. (graphic Pics) by Curious345: 4:38am On Oct 07, 2023
Dey play . Just dey cruise yourself
Bakrabas:
What I'm seeing wrong is the window and part of the roof. I think if they can repaint the building it'll add a little aroma to It tastes.

Meanwhile, at OP I can't judge because the section you snapped might be an abandoned part of the school building. It doesn't look like a classroom though.

To make a better journalism, you should have snapped the front view of the school and interrogate few students, the staff and parents of the school

By then, it will make your journalism helpful because by doing so, it might get to the right channel.

There's no evidence to proof that that building is Lagos state secondary school

How do you expect me to believe without the school sign board.

Even the passerby students that you snapped, how do I believe that they're lagosians?

In your 3rd pictures, the woman in Red clothe looks more of Easterner by her dress.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Result And Admission List Is Out / Uniuyo Addmission / Study In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.