Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m (12376 Views)

President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / Bagudu’s $155m Settlement Deal With The FG: The Inside Details By The Cable / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by PaganTerrorist: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Just another way for FG to siphon the money to their personal bank account

Before Nigeria get 24 hours electricity, it will be in another decade

My family that's in Naija no longer relies on Nepa and their shitty distros .
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by donprinyo(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Why not set up the company in Nigeria
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Raylight2(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2023
How do I join the bidding?
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Nigeriagood(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Chuknovski:

My brother make e no be like say our school fees waste grin grin make we blow grammar small
Alright smiley

1 Like

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Fearyourcreator: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
victorbass1234:

It will still be looted !
Nothing works in my country
Check passport office
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by DemonAngel(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:
2-3 million prepaid meters for a nation of over 200 million persons.

Nigerian government is useless
Every person has a home
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by mejetov422: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Your prayer won't be answer

victorbass1234:

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by NinjaMetahuman: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:

are you retarded or something?

Are 200 million people living in 200 million houses?
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by VEHINTOLAR: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
victorbass1234:

Don't be too pessimistic;all hope is not lost !
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Fearyourcreator: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:

So one meter for one person cus I don't understand....
Or prepaid meters no dey Nigeria before

1 Like

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by LandMann: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
are you retarded or something?

Are 200 million people living in 200 million houses?

You're stupid, so I don't expect you to understand.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by careidon: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2023
It comes from China mostly abi?
So if govt and phcn finds it impossible to achieve all these years, can't they just allow the Public buy themselves...

1 Like

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by LandMann: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2023
DemonAngel:

Every person has a home

Go and ask your father
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Aybiochem: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Is the pretty lady part of meter delivery package because she looks like she could light me up exquisite cutie
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Focusmind: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2023
The 47 shortlisted bidders are lucky. I am sure up to 100 companies sent in expression of interest form. The five lucky winners that will eventually emerge should emerge through a transparent process. Due process is never followed in contract award in Nigeria. You must have an insider or know someone within the government.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Chuknovski:
This is an awesome development, I implore the government to ensure that only credible companies of impeccable standards are given the opportunity to supply quintessentially,

When you borrow money from world how do you think they will pay back with the interest they imposed in Africa. I remember when buhari was pleading with them to wave all they loan we have yet they didn't listen. Nigeria can borrow money from esle were but not the world Bank its a very bad deal
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by bunbazh27(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:

are you trying to say each person should have a personal meter in Nigeria?
Try and be optimistic sometimes.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Chuknovski(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

When you borrow money from world how do you think they will pay back with the interest they imposed in Africa. I remember when buhari was pleading with them to wave all they loan we have yet they didn't listen. Nigeria can borrow money from esle were but not the world Bank its a very bad deal

It has always been a game of "keep them poor" the world Bank has never meant well for 3rd world countries, the leadership of this countries on the other hand are insatiable, thier greed knows no bound
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by phobia2002: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
So 200 million Nigerian lives in separate houses
LandMann:

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by NinjaMetahuman: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:

You're stupid, so I don't expect you to understand.
lmao.

Fhucking retard.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by emperor4love(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

You sef no useless?
Lol he count am by head ooh not house hold lol
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Believeintruth: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Cool.
In another News, mark my words Kwakwansho is the next President of Nigeria after Ahmed Bola Tinubu. Kwakwasho is truly very wise, far wiser than Atiku. He has recognized the fact that Tinubu is a promise-keeper that never fails to reward loyalty offered him. Kwakwasho has been in full Partnership with President Tinubu to ensure he scales all the huddles placed against Success of his Presidency and to Achieve unprecedented Success in making Life better for Nigerians. Only same Kwakwansho shall be trusted with Continuity of the Nigeria's Progress that Tinubu's Presidency would have achieved after his 8 Years as President, just as Tinubu handed over to Fashola as Governor to continue the Development of Lagos back then.
When next you see Kwakwansho, duff your hat and salute him for being a truly wise and uncommon Great Visionary.
Like if you know this, share if not

Just shut up and have small sense
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Phantom233: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Backward leadership...so without world.bank, wr canni provide prepaid meter? What happened to all the so called industries that were established locally for Such functions, las las those monies would be relooted.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Dynamicboss: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:

How many families and houses do we have in Nigeria? Think your data from that perspective, not individuals.

Anyways, shots fired from smart minds to your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by mamaEkaette(f): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2023
In another News, mark my words Kwakwansho is the next President of Nigeria after Ahmed Bola Tinubu. Kwakwasho is truly very wise, far wiser than Atiku. He has recognized the fact that Tinubu is a promise-keeper that never fails to reward loyalty offered him. Kwakwasho has been in full Partnership with President Tinubu to ensure he scales all the huddles placed against Success of his Presidency and to Achieve unprecedented Success in making Life better for Nigerians. Only same Kwakwansho shall be trusted with Continuity of the Nigeria's Progress that Tinubu's Presidency would have achieved after his 8 Years as President, just as Tinubu handed over to Fashola as Governor to continue the Development of Lagos back then.
When next you see Kwakwansho, duff your hat and salute him for being a truly wise and uncommon Great Visionary.

No vex oo
What has the got to do with the post?
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Careente7(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2023
backtovillage:

I guess 200 million prepaid should be provided since we have 200 million houses in Nigeria and also no house has a prepaid meter in Nigeria. It's not a must to comment bro.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don’t do that to him.

1 Like

Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by panpan(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2023
All these World Bank loans should stop.
The meters are not free for private persons and businesses.

The government should find a way of acquiring meters without borrowing or hand over the project to the private sector.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by LandMann: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Dynamicboss:

How many families and houses do we have in Nigeria? Think your data from that perspective, not individuals.

Anyways, shots fired from smart minds to your comment

Open your brain and think before jumping to follow the bandwagon.

Ask yourself how many households we have in Nigeria or go check NBS stats. Each household is supposed to have a prepaid meter for equity and fairness in metering.
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Cool.

Boko Shet nkọ? He will be looking at you
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Dynamicboss: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
LandMann:

Open your brain and think before jumping to follow the bandwagon.

Ask yourself how many households we have in Nigeria or go check NBS stats. Each household is supposed to have a prepaid meter for equity and fairness in metering.

SMH. A house with 15 persons but the number of apartments are 4, how many prepaid meters will be needed? Don't forget the fact that they can share the prepaid meter reducing the number of needed meters.

The truth hurts. Open your brain for learning
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Horus(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Do you trust people who work with the World Bank?
Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by Emilo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Cool.

Just look at human being with sense. God forbid. Are u not tired of all these politicians with nothing to offer. When u watch Buhari, then Tinubu on TV how do u feel to be called Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Emefiele Over Alleged $15b Foreign Debts, New Currency / "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner / Nigerian Army Writes PREMIUM TIMES, Talks Tough, Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.