Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results (1217 Views)

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Tinubu, 1st Class Accountant And ICAN / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Maize247(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu performed excellently at CSU but nobody is talking about that because all of his haters have been clouded with hatevand bigotry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by MrsTwrite(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2023
🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Maize247(f): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu is the best of all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by BoldBrainz(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2023
From the CSU released transcripts, Bola made a 3.0 CGP. I don't know how that translates to a first class performance in your village.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Gadafi001(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Leave talk. Focus on ur career
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2023
grin

If his result were to be anything like Sowore's result in WAEC. Hahahaha.... grin. Them for no let us hear word.

Atiku succeeded in publicizing Tinubu's magnificent result for the whole wide world to see.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Maize247(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
From the CSU released transcripts, Bola made a 3.0 CGP. I don't know how that translates to a first class performance in your village.
Haters are blind people. They can't see good things

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by BoldBrainz(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:
Haters are blind people. They can't see good things

Weak comeback.

You have to justify your corn-demic membership. Come on, you can do better than this. Try again.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The Olodo of Irahbiji even got merely 3.0 CGPA

Not even my class.....

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Maize247(f): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Let's see your god transcript and see what he's hiding that made him not to tender his first degree but o level . 3.52 out of 4 is what if that's not a distinction.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Sirmwill: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2023
You people again 😂
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by rash47(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Jagaban was a brilliant student...

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by ElSudani: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:
Tinubu performed excellently at CSU but nobody is talking about that because all of his haters have been clouded with hatevand bigotry

That is how wicked the world is. They would rather for some very strange reasons applaud the guy who barely scrape through university on top of being a known inept leader.
Tinubu is arguably the most cerebral of all the people who ever led Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by BrodaBenad: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2023
ElSudani:

That is how wicked the world is. They would rather for some very strange reasons applaud the guy who barely scrape through university on top of being a known inept leader.
Tinubu is arguably the most cerebral of all the people who ever led Nigeria.
cerebral in stealing Donald dukes childhood pictures abi

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by madscientist88(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2023
you mean forged results? it seems you are the only one celebrating this forged achievement.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Obakoolex(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

The Olodo of Irahbiji even got merely 3.0 CGPA

Not even my class.....

Ahh werey wey drop out for school to dey sell okirika for Lagos sef dey talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Obakoolex:

Ahh werey wey drop out for school to dey sell okirika for Lagos sef dey talk grin
Look at dis mc oluomo slave o. Ikorodu 2pac
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Na so life be o.. unfortunately "bad" news moves faster than goodnews
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by jahsharon: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:

Idiots and nincompoops that dropped out of Primary School to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holups cannot understand what First Class means

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by keymatt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
First class in forgery and criminality. grin
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
It was actually 3.52 not 3.00

You're not as neutral as you've always claimed to be

NL Polygot cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by BoldBrainz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
It was actually 3.52 not 3.00

You're not as neutral as you've always claimed to be

NL Polygot cheesy cheesy

The word is polyglot, not polygot.

And whether 3.52 or 3.0, both do not translate to a first class performance.

Next time you want to troll, make certain you're smart enough to fit the role perfectly.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The word is polyglot, not polygot.

And whether 3.52 or 3.0, both do not translate to a first class performance.

Next time you want to troll, make certain you're smart enough to fit the role perfectly.

So what does he have to score to make distinction out of a possible cumulative CGPA of 4.00

Last i checked, they indicated under their remarks that he had distinction but how could an obidient like have seen that

Blinded by pure hate cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by BoldBrainz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

So what does he have to score to make distinction out of a possible cumulative CGPA of 4.00

Last i checked, they indicated under their remarks that he had distinction but how could an obidient like have seen that

Blinded by pure hate cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not surprised you happened to categorise me to a political congregation, it is the nairaland tradition. And whether you chose to abuse me from now till your brain turns sour, it won't change the fact that the societal circumstances do not spare anyone for being part of a political party or the other.

You nairalanders feed off on bragging rights, even when you end up begging for alms to survive on a daily basis.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by Zupay: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:

We are observing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by naijaking1: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:

He performed excellently at CSU in his dreams or while he was high on his own drug supplies.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I am not surprised you happened to categorise me to a political congregation, it is the nairaland tradition. And whether you chose to abuse me from now till your brain turns sour, it won't change the fact that the societal circumstances do not spare anyone for being part of a political party or the other.

You nairalanders feed off on bragging rights, even when you end up begging for alms to survive on a daily basis.

Guy, I've seen u numerous times attack BAT while singing praises of Giringory Obi, so yea, I know for sure what "Political Congregation" u belong

Eloquence has nothing to do with Intelligence...Your case is just another testament to that fact cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by BoldBrainz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Guy, I've seen u numerous times attack BAT while singing praises of Giringory Obi, so yea, I know for sure what "Political Congregation" u belong

Eloquence has nothing to do with Intelligence...Your case is just another testament to that fact cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look, even now I'll authenticate whatever insinuations you're trying to put out.

Bola Tinubu is a stellar politician. He knows the streets. He understands and appreciates the concept of long term loyalty and has always used same to his advantage. He has an eye for recognising capacity in people. But when it comes to managing an heterogenous and diverse community like Nigeria and the economy, he holds no aces against Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi respectively.

I don't waste my time trying to educate closed-minded bigots on nairaland because y'all are allergic to learning or assimilating new ideas. There are nairalanders I commit my time and trade ideas with, and you don't make that list. So if you think my opinions on issues are tantamount to parochial interests, have a blast basking in your demented throes of illogical depositions.

Least you earned 30 minutes of my time today. Be happy.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by optimusprime2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:

To be Honest, due to soooo many controversial aspects surrounding B.A.T's education saga;

I am not even confident about discussing it explicitly anymore...

There are questions about;

1- Why did he allegedly forge his diploma if he truly attended and graduated from CSU?
2- How did he even get into the defunct Southwest college; with HSC results from a secondary school that didn't exist?
3- Who is the Bola A. Tinubu on Southwest Transcripts a man or a woman?
4- How many dates of Births does B.A.T have?
5- Who is the "Adekunle" on B.A.T's NYSC certificate?
6- observing the above questions, Who is the real Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

based on the above questions I have concluded that B.A.T is truly a very controversial character that has no legal and moral grounds to even boast about a pristine academic performance, due to the fact that his very identity remains a mystery...
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
PTINUBU IS THE BEST BRAIN AMONG ALL NAIJA RULERS SINCE 1960,TAKE IT TO THE BANK. YOU CANNOT THROW AWAY A BABY WITH BATH WATER,ERROR ON HIS PAPERS CANNOT BE USED TO JUDGE HIM,RATHER HIS FACULTIES AND PERFORMANCE IS THE ONLY REASONABLE BASIS TO CONFIRM HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.
DID PTINUBU GO TO SCHOOL ?YES!

DID HE GRADUATE?YES!

DID HE HAVE A GOOD GRADE ?YES!!! grin grin grin
SO WHY THE NOISE? YOU WAILERS?
WAILERS,HATERS,BLACKMAILERS,ELECTION LOSERS STOP WAILING AND GO HOME ELECTION HAS BEEN OVER. GO AND GET OVER YOUR LOSSES,LET US FOCUS ON NATION BUILDING BY A MAN WITH TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL GOVERNANCE. grin

EKO O NI BAJE!

NAIJA O NI BAJE! grin
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by RaySimran: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Look, even now I'll authenticate whatever insinuations you're trying to put out.

Bola Tinubu is a stellar politician. He knows the streets. He understands and appreciates the concept of long term loyalty and has always used same to his advantage. He has an eye for recognising capacity in people. But when it comes to managing an heterogenous and diverse community like Nigeria and the economy, he holds no aces against Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi respectively.

I don't waste my time trying to educate closed-minded bigots on nairaland because y'all are allergic to learning or assimilating new ideas. There are nairalanders I commit my time and trade ideas with, and you don't make that list. So if you think my opinions on issues are tantamount to parochial interests, have a blast basking in your demented throes of illogical depositions.

Least you earned 30 minutes of my time today. Be happy.

Wow! What a clear cut punch-line grin
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results by truthhurtsnaira: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maize247:

Yes Miss Tinubu did very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can't Condemn, Punish Nmesonma & Turn A Blind Eye To Tinubu -Kenneth Okonkwo / Dear Americans, Our House Is Also On Fire! / Politics And English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.