Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing About Poltics Of Nigeria And Get Yourself Engaged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing About Poltics Of Nigeria And Get Yourself Engaged (117 Views)

This Is The Summary Of What Nigerian Poltics Is All About. Nothing More. / Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing With Infatuated Obedients / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing About Poltics Of Nigeria And Get Yourself Engaged by Kepukepu: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Since the last election that was rigged, I have discovered that it's no point discussing politics and arguing with people on nairaland when I can use that time to learn a skill.

I started learning frontend web development and today, I have acquired a tech skill in html, CSS, Javascript, bootstrap, react and many UI/UX wire framing tool. I'm going to be learning backend soon.

That time you are going to waste arguing with an APC urchin, let them win the argument here and focus on yourself. Leave them to their foolery. Focus on yourself and leave Nigeria because this country is not ready to change

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing About Poltics Of Nigeria And Get Yourself Engaged by DrGoodman: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Tell agbado people, they have abandoned their lives to support a certificate forging drug addict. But we must keep coming to burst 5heir lies. They will never change the narrative.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing About Poltics Of Nigeria And Get Yourself Engaged by Kepukepu: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2023
DrGoodman:
Tell agbado people, they have abandoned their lives to support a certificate forging drug addict. But we must keep coming to burst 5heir lies. They will never change the narrative.
it's better not to waste time arguing with APC urchins.

You will always get a better life if you work in yourself and let them ravage in stupidity
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time Arguing About Poltics Of Nigeria And Get Yourself Engaged by Lumarstone: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good one, always equip yourself with a skill.

(1) (Reply)

Fct Minister Receives Eu Ambassador To Nigeria / As Ighodalo Unsettles The Edo Political Space (part One) Without A Word Spoken / No Move To Sack AIRS Chairman- APGA Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.