Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos (6169 Views)

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak / MNJTF Troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram/ISWAP Gun Suppliers In The Lake Chad / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Thonyboy: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
The Special Military Task Force in Plateau State says its operatives have arrested two notorious kidnappers and 89 other criminals in Plateau and the neighbouring Kaduna State.

This was contained in a statement by the Media Officer of the task force, Captain Oya James.

He said the arrest followed various operations embarked by the troops for the past weeks.

He added that the troops equally secured the conviction of four suspects within the period under review and freed several kidnap victims, as well as stolen cows.

β€œTroops of Operation Safe Haven on Operation Hakorin Damisa IV, during several operations launched from September 25 to October 4, 2023, have arrested 91 criminal suspects in connection with kidnapping of University of Jos students, attack on Takania village, farm destruction, armed robbery, drug peddling and cattle rustling, amongst others,” the statement said.

According to the statement, the suspects, during interrogation, confessed that they were involved in the kidnapping of seven students of the University of Jos in July 2023.

According to him, Items recovered from the suspects include one AK-47 rifle loaded with 12 rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition.

It said the gallant troops acting on credible information also arrested Mr Goma Abubakar and Jibril Abass in connection with the attack on Takania village in the Zango Kataf LGA of Kaduna State, where six persons were murdered in cold blood.

The commander assured the general public that the arrested suspects would be arraigned in court upon the conclusion of investigations.
https://.ng/2023/10/06/troops-arrest-89-criminals-two-suspected-kidnappers-in-jos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Alchemy528: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ok?
Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by wrongman665(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Audeo arrest...

i wan't to say my mind but i think i should just keep lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Jestin: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Criminal Tinubu should be arrested immediately. That is all i have to say .

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Gospel03(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
The more you look the less you see

5 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Urheadmaster(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
cool

The Special Military Task Force in Plateau state are not smiling.

Arrest them all including their grandfather Bola Ahmed Tinubu tongue

4 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by seunayantokun(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Audio raised to power 2

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by KnowledgePower7: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Omoawoke2(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
wrongman665:
Audeo arrest...

If it is the other way round, you will be happy
Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Zender0(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Unemployment is the cause of all these.. may God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Antoeni(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeria FUFU Special Military Task Force
Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by brainpulse: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good one. More clearance also of IPOB terrΓΈrist in the South East

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by GiftedHands47(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
I track lost or stolen phones/devices
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by AustineE1: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
wrongman665:
Audeo arrest...

Bros not eveything is Audio,this special task force in Jos are doing a lot to keep everywhere safe.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wow Kudos to the security operatives!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by 1950Mack: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin go and verify... they are obydiots grin
Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Olawade24: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jo's is a semi haram zone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by HardBishop: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
1950Mack:
grin go and verify... they are obydiots grin

I hope you're still doing open defamation in open spaces πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame won't let you admit that Nigeria at 63 is still begging and borrowing funds

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by 1950Mack: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
HardBishop:

I hope you're still doing open defamation in open spaces πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame won't let you admit that Nigeria at 63 is still begging and borrowing funds
hehehehehhehehehehe.... no am super civilized... and am not a stark illiterate like you who can't differentiate between defecation and defamation... typical of obydiots... they claim woke but are real clowns.... they learn English from their bedroom instead of classroom and misyarn on streets and social media... with errors popping up all times.... grin grin grin grin

I saw your kinsmen doing open defecation in upper iweka... you folks are still barbaric it appears... lagos is your America.... omoyibo eleribu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Lumarstone: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
I laugh when I finish reading the news. The reason is that I know from past experiences that federal government will realise them after feeding them free for like three to six months
from now and even pay them pocket money for damages. Every efforts of our security men out there in the field doing there best to ensure crime free society are been joeperdaized by those in the office room where there's air conditioner. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Obakoolex(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Very good.
Call them criminals that they are.
No need to be calling them bandits again and give media unnecessary news to paint Nigeria bad.

God bless our troops.
Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by dragunov: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jestin:
Criminal Tinubu should be arrested immediately. That is all i have to say .

Dolts everywhere. Always trying to derail topics since 1900.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by dragunov: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
1950Mack:
hehehehehhehehehehe.... no am super civilized... and am not a stark illiterate like you who can't differentiate between defecation and defamation... typical of obydiots... they claim woke but are real clowns.... they learn English from their bedroom instead of classroom and misyarn on streets and social media... with errors popping up all times.... grin grin grin grin

I saw your kinsmen doing open defecation in upper iweka... you folks are still barbaric it appears... lagos is your America.... omoyibo eleribu grin grin grin

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Why naaah!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest 89 Criminals, Two Suspected Kidnappers In Jos by Tayorshd87: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hope peter Obi is part of them

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Be Careful With The Rape Card / Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion / How To Locate Your Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.