Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. (18998 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by sunnitus: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
This are the reason why it be extremely hard for Nigeria and African as a continent to develop like the western countries. Facilities meant to beautify our streets/roads are vandalized because of hunger and starvation and the government don't even care about it. Sometimes I wonder if it's the same God that created China, America, Europe and Asia countries created Africa too. We are far behind this people I swear, the worst part is that no hope to catch up with them in d next decades. Our stupid politicians are comfortable looting and taking to them to develop more instead of investing it in their country. We're here playing religion and abusing one another every day, when time for u to stand and speak for your countryman you'll mute because it's your tribe or ethnic group that are in the top, so you are okay with their atrocious act even if your entire generation is affected. I really weep for this continent, we're our problem and the earlier we know that the better for us all.....
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by 7arrows: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Keep Peter Obi and LP out of your mouth, you dolt.

U mean idiot.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by 7arrows: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zender0:
It's actually good he is caught.. let him stay in the cell for month so he can know what he did was totally wrong even if the country is damn hard
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

This life no balance sha. If only this guy had the opportunity to forge a certificate he probably wouldn't be here.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by segun18(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why cant these young boy go and do factory work or learn a trade?

Something is mentally wrong with him.

Thief.. Barawo.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Chetas81(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Miserable nation with her miserable citizen
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by paskal16: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Youruba boy
If you check am now, him papa and maale vote for thiefffnubu

But according to online miscreants the hardship is only dealing with igbos and obedients

ONKR!!!
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Slynation(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
So Gbolahan after voting Tinubu, you went about stealing to survive!!

Omo...I have always had this belief that the northerners were the ones pulling Nigeria backward, but never knew it was our self acclaimed sophisticated neighbors...
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by wittywriter: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Lanre is suffering from Hellupeeism.

Urheadmaster:
Common Sense you don't have. Shametongue

Wittyness.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by ariesbull: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

@rrslagos767
Na accommodators
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Kingbuhari(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gbolahan Olarewaju and this one follow vote APC
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Mohisah: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Gbolahan Olanrewaju grin
bad guy wan cash out by makin others to suffer. May God have mercy n pave way of better tins fr us
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Akaegwu(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gbolaham Chukwuemeka
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Basiljoe: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
How many una wan arrest??!... For every one of these guys scooped up, 5 more are waiting to continue from where they stopped.

Ballooning population, rising poverty, increasing unemployment, and poor education... The perfect recipe for astronomical crime rates and anarchy.
If you know, you know.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by omoadeleye(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
They should shoot him or throw him inside the lagoon
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by kingthreat(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Cell and prison wont change these ones.
Torture him with wild animals. Next time he is on a vandal mission, he will remember the animals.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

@rrslagos767
Just look, Hunger and poverty is a terrible thing, may we all rise above it.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by LikeAking: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Nice, there is no point charging reprobates like this to court, he will only become a burden to the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaih1mtH2cA

Nollywood pastor.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Edoziesmart(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
ROTTWEILER007:
in the next two days, you will see this same person roaming the same street looking for what to steal again. The police ain't helping matters as well, they know these guys. I got a call from home yesterday while at my place of work that my room had being burgled. 3laptops(mine 2, my bro 1), television set and 2phones were stolen. I am still trying to stand on my feeble legs. These guys should be kill at sight. #tears
Chai sorry for your lost bro. Pray the culprit will be apprehended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by omoredia: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
kennyz247:
Nigeria matter need God aswear

Keep fooling
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Bellotelli: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Everyone needs to be educated at all times.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by AfroBeatDiary: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Nollywood pastor.
...doing football miracle
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by pafun(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
I sabi this boy. His name is not Gbolahan Olanrewaju , he is Chukwuemeka Okafor . He lied as usual grin grin grin
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Una criminal brother dey in power for Aso Rock, Yooorubandit and Rice bandits use their papa Blokos swear say them go teach the great Igbos how to play politics, even tell the Igbos to leave their Lagos state for them, Las Las na una hungry dey wire pass. Una never seen anything yet

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I can bet 1000% that an Igbo dealer is behind this

You people will get the full gist. His buyers are igbos traders in Alaba

Hungry and lamentations go taya you Las Las
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by uuzba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bellotelli:
Everyone needs to be educated at all times.
For a nation to strive, Education is mandatory for its citizens.
Otherwise, bush people will just scatter the nation.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by grandstar(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Keep Peter Obi and LP out of your mouth, you dolt.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by grandstar(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
ROTTWEILER007:
in the next two days, you will see this same person roaming the same street looking for what to steal again. The police ain't helping matters as well, they know these guys. I got a call from home yesterday while at my place of work that my room had being burgled. 3laptops(mine 2, my bro 1), television set and 2phones were stolen. I am still trying to stand on my feeble legs. These guys should be kill at sight. #tears

They'll probably dispose of the laptops for 20k each or even less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Tobianojoel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
The baby factory people are the loudest here. Stop making a hell of noise.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Menclothing: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Anyone destroying Lublin property should die in jail
No excuse for thief

Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by eteba(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Idiots like this should be shot dead at sight.
Re: RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. by Babastrong(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Justpraise21 post=126234680]Dem never see anything grin[what of your brothers who carried drugs last week. as e dey for east, na so e dey for south. but they plenty for east.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsman, Two Others Jailed In Ilorin For Love Scam (Photos) / Delta Vigilante Group Arrests Security Guards For Robbing Phone Store / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.