Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga (58769 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by MrSmith1: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
For sure you don’t forge something. He already said he lost the original. Always approach issuing authority, let them say they don’t reissue then have them provide alternate proof of graduation etc.

It’s this “I’ll do what I want” attitude that causes a lot of problems with our people. Rules are for “everyone else”.

EmperorCaesar:

But they also said third party vendors could issue "Replacement Certificate" and that they dont do that

They released his transcript to show he did graduated from there.

So since CSU dont re-issue replacement certificate and he lost his original one, what should he have done?

Not get a replacement cert from those vendor?
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Baatunde(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
I like this response, typical when attempting to parry away from the real issue. Are you telling me here that the F9 filled GCE result of Mr Gringory obtained two years after graduating from UNN is the best of his lowest academic qualifications he can submit to meet the minimum requirement? If this is true, then we are wondering what qualifications did he present then to enter UNN in 1980. It is not even about his University degree now. Since you people love consipracy thories so much, we have given you one here, let Gringory coem clean without being dragged and give us a glimpse of the qualifications he used to gain entry to UNN and thereafter we can ask the question of why a university graduate would need to sit for GCE again two years after graduating. Don't worry, we wont ask about why a University graduate sat for GCE and managed to net four F9s

greggng:

Let's not attach sentiment to this issue. The minimum qualification required by law for you to become a governor is waec ...every other tijhg na jara. Once you claimed you have any qualification and submitted it on oath...then the law takes its course from there . That's why most of our politicians submit what they can defend to avoid being dragged unnecessarily. Peter obi didn't submit university resukt and as such cannot be dragged based on that . In this case tinubu submitted Chicago certificate ...if he submitted waec result ...without additional qualification all we needed to do is to consult waec to verify his result. This is the fact . He claimed he graduated from govt college lagos in 1970 while the school was established in 1974 ...how could this be possible ?. He submitted on oath thst he not a dual citizen ...but the csu certificate showed a social security number of a black American. Who is the owner of the certificate thst tinubu is claiming? There is no way out of this mess than for him to resign and save his face .. if he said he is an American citizen...that means he lied under oath.....if he says he is not the owner of the certificate ...that means he is an impostor. Whichever way ...there is no way.

Finally if you claimed you graduated from a school and the process thst led to your graduation is not okay ...then you are not worthy to be called a graduate of the school . The only reason why some people still remain quiet is vos of ethnic consideration ...This case will define the existence of this nation. The 14million voters that came from lp and pdp are more than the 8million tinubu got . The supreme court can only sae this country or destroy this country . They tribunal claimed his Guinea passport was honorary and expires when the passport expires. . Let's see if tinubu citizenship of USA is still honorary with a social security number . Why did he has to lie on oath thst he is not American citizen ...? Is the ssn a clerical error ?
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by greggng: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Baatunde:
I like this response, typical when attempting to parry away from the real issue. Are you telling me here that the F9 filled GCE result of Mr Gringory obtained two years after graduating from UNN is the best of his lowest academic qualifications he can submit to meet the minimum requirement? If this is true, then we are wondering what qualifications did he present then to enter UNN in 1980. It is not even about his University degree now. Since you people love consipracy thories so much, we have given you one here, let Gringory coem clean without being dragged and give us a glimpse of the qualifications he used to gain entry to UNN and thereafter we can ask the question of why a university graduate would need to sit for GCE again two years after graduating. Don't worry, we wont ask about why a University graduate sat for GCE and managed to net four F9s

Do what atiku did . Follow due process . It took the intervention of a court for tinubu educational record to be gotten . You can aswell approach a court and do the needful . Obi qualification is not on the hot sit now ...Let's finish with tinubu rhenium you can present obis own via the right channel . If atiku didn't go to court we would ve know that tinubu graduated from lagos govt college in 1970 while it was established in 1974..
Obi never claimed to have dual citizenship even if he claimed you will see him.declare it on oath . The person that attended Chicago State University is a black American citizen with social security number . If tinubu admits he has American citizenship ...then he lied under oath ...punishable by disqualification ....the alternative is to say he is not the owner of the certificate ....which is a bigger lie...whichever way it goes he stands disqualify from the process .

Listen I am not taking side with any politician ...if you discover that obi or atiku qualification doesn't add up kindly do what atiku did ...if at the end they are all found wanting I will support there disqualification cos he who goes to equity most come with cleans hands . You can never call authentic documents gotten from Chicago State University a conspiracy theory ...I believe you can do better

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Larryndelaw: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Allisgud:
but he dodge all the interviews and debate in Nigeria but was happy to run to chattan house to leak oyinbo yansh
But what you saying now doesn't correlate with the conversation.
. Even the America and British you people refer to all the time, Their leaders don't grant all interviews
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Iamzik: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
vannessa7:

Your mmesoma made claims that were untrue in her fake result while Tinubu did nothing of such but did what he knew that even the school CSU will allow, he knew it wasn't a crime to do what he did and the school confirmed that, igbos and obedients everywhere acting dumb, pretending they don't really know the truth because they are determined to pull Tinubu down, the people that matters and all movers and shakers of this nation knows the truth so you are just wasting your time.

2023 election exposing igbo for who they really are, it's almost an insult sharing the same country with them, talk of low lifers, cunning and hateful beings who will do anything to achieve their unworthy aim to their own disadvantage.

Jamb confirmed that Mmesoma wrote jamb but the result she is parading was not issued by them

Chicago state university confirmed that Tinubu attended CSU but the certificate he is parading was not issued by them.

But somewhere in your warped thinking you believe that the first scenario is wrong but the second scenario is right.

Good luck trying to justify the unjustifiable. And before you resort to your usual tribal bigotry I am NOT Igbo. I don't have to be Igbo to condemn a case of forgery. Like mmesoma like tinubu

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by vannessa7(f): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Iamzik:

Jamb confirmed that Mmesoma wrote jamb but the result she is parading was not issued by them

Chicago state university confirmed that Tinubu attended CSU but the certificate he is parading was not issued by them.

But somewhere in your warped thinking you believe that the first scenario is wrong but the second scenario is right.

Good luck trying to justify the unjustifiable. And before you resort to your usual tribal bigotry I am NOT Igbo. I don't have to be Igbo to condemn a case of forgery. Like mmesoma like tinubu

If an igbo person is the president and he found himself in this same situation you people will suddenly begin to think right but now you all are pretending to be dull and ignorant, your mmesoma falsify her jamb result, what she did is an ouright scam because she inflated her score, the result she presented has nothing in resemblance to her real result while Tinubu did not falsify anything in his result, if he had claimed PhD or another course of study then you can liken him to mmesoma, you know but you will never admit it because of the evil you lots hope to achieve which will fail by the grace of God. What you all fail to realise is that one day same thing will happen to people from your region and all your cries and crucification will be brought to remembrance to judge you then. When igbo made sure Nigeria did not divide at independence who is crying for secession now, when igbo made sure true federalism was abolished, who is worst affected now, you lot cannot see beyond your nose. Only God's will will prevail in Nigeria and all enemies of Nigeria shall perish insha Allah in Jesus name.

I remember receiving revelations about this Tinubu being the right person and I was shocked but you lot are bent on truncating what is good for us, it may not even be for economic development only but to avert evil on Nigeria only God knows, Pastor Adeboye that doesn't interfere in politics has said something positive about Tinubu because he also see the spiritual, God will not allow all you enemies of Nigeria to succeed.

You may not be igbo, but I have writing to address the igbos and all their supporters.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by IfnobeGod20: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2023
vannessa7:

If an igbo person is the president and he found himself in this same situation you people will suddenly begin to think right but now you all are pretending to be dull and ignorant, your mmesoma falsify her jamb result, what she did is an ouright scam because she inflated her score, the result she presented has nothing in resemblance to her real result while Tinubu did not falsify anything in his result, if he had claimed PhD or another course of study then you can liken him to mmesoma, you know but you will never admit it because of the evil you lots hope to achieve which will fail by the grace of God. What you all fail to realise is that one day same thing will happen to people from your region and all your cries and crucification will be brought to remembrance to judge you then. When igbo made sure Nigeria did not divide at independence who is crying for secession now, when igbo made sure true federalism was abolished, who is worst affected now, you lot cannot see beyond your nose. Only God's will will prevail in Nigeria and all enemies of Nigeria shall perish insha Allah in Jesus name.

I remember receiving revelations about this Tinubu being the right person and I was shocked but you lot are bent on truncating what is good for us, it may not even be for economic development only but to avert evil on Nigeria only God knows, Pastor Adeboye that doesn't interfere in politics has said something positive about Tinubu because he also see the spiritual, God will not allow all you enemies of Nigeria to succeed.

You may not be igbo, but I have writing to address the igbos and all their supporters.
Young lady, Vannassa7, forgery is forgery and it has no other name. Tinubu own has even become a serial crime. In 1999, it was the same way he used a secondary and primary schools he never attended and also claimed he graduated from Chicago University instead of Chicago State University. How would somebody not remember the university he graduated from? This was the time his political career should have been killed but being what our judiciary are, they bugled the whole thing on the premise that it was a criminal case and criminal case cannot be instituted on him as he was on immunity and the case was referred to Lagos State House of Assembly. Who doesn't know that who pays the piper dictates the tune? A house fully in the pocket of Tinubu that used them to do and undo whatever he likes. A clear cut crime but he still get away with it.
What can we say about the new revelation of him attending Government College, Lagos, a non-existent secondary school as at 1970 but he claimed he finished from there. Surprisingly that doesn't bother you but you claimed you had a revelation about Tinubu to be the best for you because it cannot be the best for all of us. God is not a magician and he is not a confusionist like you people. He doesn't rejoice in confusion neither does he also support lying and insincerity. Those that tried it in the Bible, they both paid for it. When you see Ananias and Sapphira ask them how they ended because of lying spirit that possessed them. That revelation you had must have been from demon possessed spirit and not divinely inspired.
How would a man life just be filled with confusion? His source of wealth is still a confusion till date. The only known billionaire with no known enterprise in Nigeria. He claimed he inherited estate but when people started asking him where is the estate and its location, he changed mouth that he rose up through riding cab. He also claimed he worked with Deloitte but Deloitte claimed they don't have anybody bearing Tinubu that have worked with them. He claimed the money they got in his accounts are his salary from Exxon Mobil but when Exxon Mobil quoted his salary, he cannot get 1/4 of that money in the space of time he has worked with them. The question was, where does he get that money from? Your guess is as good as mine. Putting into consideration his wife is a full time wife always at home doing nothing. A billionaire with no biography written about his background and wealth. No single book has been written about how he was able to make it because if they do, many questions would be asked.
Yoruba is know for transparency, sincerity, openness, and omoluabi. We are not known to cut corners but we live by the tenet of atewo eni kin tan eni je. This kind of life you people want to import to Yoruba nation God will not allow you people because we have a standard and that cannot be compromised.

The other thing you wrote about Igbo, I am not Igbo and I won't say anything to counter your claims but I want to tell you that it wasn't Igbo that told Tinubu to always use fake secondary and primary schools or change his date of birth and his life riddled and shrouded in secrecy.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by omenka(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool This American is another uninformed cracker.
Went to his profile and realised he's just another looney, like that Obidient US attorney. cheesy

Time for them to start worshipping him.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Usmanovic95(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Young lady, Vannassa7, forgery is forgery and it has no other name. Tinubu own has even become a serial crime. In 1999, it was the same way he used a secondary and primary schools he never attended and also claimed he graduated from Chicago University instead of Chicago State University. How would somebody not remember the university he graduated from? This was the time his political career should have been killed but being what our judiciary are, they bugled the whole thing on the premise that it was a criminal case and criminal case cannot be instituted on him as he was on immunity and the case was referred to Lagos State House of Assembly. Who doesn't know that who pays the piper dictates the tune? A house fully in the pocket of Tinubu that used them to do and undo whatever he likes. A clear cut crime but he still get away with it.
What can we say about the new revelation of him attending Government College, Lagos, a non-existent secondary school as at 1970 but he claimed he finished from there. Surprisingly that doesn't bother you but you claimed you had a revelation about Tinubu to be the best for you because it cannot be the best for all of us. God is not a magician and he is not a confusionist like you people. He doesn't rejoice in confusion neither does he also support lying and insincerity. Those that tried it in the Bible, they both paid for it. When you see Ananias and Sapphira ask them how they ended because of lying spirit that possessed them. That revelation you had must have been from demon possessed spirit and not divinely inspired.
How would a man life just be filled with confusion? His source of wealth is still a confusion till date. The only known billionaire with no known enterprise in Nigeria. He claimed he inherited estate but when people started asking him where is the estate and its location, he changed mouth that he rose up through riding cab. He also claimed he worked with Deloitte but Deloitte claimed they don't have anybody bearing Tinubu that have worked with them. He claimed the money they got in his accounts are his salary from Exxon Mobil but when Exxon Mobil quoted his salary, he cannot get 1/4 of that money in the space of time he has worked with them. The question was, where does he get that money from? Your guess is as good as mine. Putting into consideration his wife is a full time wife always at home doing nothing. A billionaire with no biography written about his background and wealth. No single book has been written about how he was able to make it because if they do, many questions would be asked.
Yoruba is know for transparency, sincerity, openness, and omoluabi. We are not known to cut corners but we live by the tenet of atewo eni kin tan eni je. This kind of life you people want to import to Yoruba nation God will not allow you people because we have a standard and that cannot be compromised.

The other thing you wrote about Igbo, I am not Igbo and I won't say anything to counter your claims but I want to tell you that it wasn't Igbo that told Tinubu to always use fake secondary and primary schools or change his date of birth and his life riddled and shrouded in secrecy.

On point like exclamation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.