Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? (333 Views)

UNIZIK Suspends Staff For Allegedly Forging Degree, NYSC Certificate / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by wunmi590(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good day Nairalanders,

I begin to wonder, I know alot of my set during my undergraduate days, who forged and was shown the exit door...

My question is, do they feel they won't be caught at the long run?

Even when I've always been advised to forge my birth certificate due to job, because I've small stature, I don't, I believe what is meant for me will not pass me bye...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by wunmi590(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
@nlfpmod,

What is the possible cause of this constant issue of forgery?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
No idea
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by wunmi590(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
shEwrite:
No idea

Honestly, I feel alot of pity for some of my mate then, they actually allowed them to finish first semester and pay school fees before revealing that they used fake SSCE...

They were even given time to clarify themselves, but they all ran away because they know what they did..

Bot my Polyibadan days and LASU days
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
wunmi590:

Honestly, I feel alot of pity for some of my mate then, they actually allowed them to finish first semester and pay school fees before revealing that they used fake SSCE...

They were even given time to clarify themselves, but they all ran away because they know what they did..

Bot my Polyibadan days and LASU days

I don't know who they're competing with
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by EyeCumInPiss: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Plenty of benefits in forging certificates in...
-Age grade competitions
-Political appointments
-Retirement age
-Gaining admissions
The list is endless.

But most importantly, if Nigerians realise there are grave consequences if you are caught, it will stop or be greatly reduced.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by wunmi590(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
shEwrite:

I don't know who they're competing with

God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by wunmi590(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Plenty of benefits in forging certificates in...
-Age grade competitions
-Political appointments
-Retirement age
-Gaining admissions
The list is endless.

But most importantly, if Nigerians realise there are grave consequences if you are caught, it will stop or be greatly reduced.

But majority of them knows the future gravity of this things, or is it because Nigeria is not a working country?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by ojun50(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
90% percent of people working in government establishment in Nigeria are using forged documents mostly those who have spend 20,25 and 30 years in service.

If not that waec put age limit in waec registration you will see some of them draging with there children to write waec.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Like Forging Certificate? by preekahantas(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Women don't forge certificates. Only men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Government Sends Thugs After Medical Students / The Story Of How Agege Bread � Came About / Sijison Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.