Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married (619 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals His Favorite Teammate / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Return To Manchester United After Struggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by tundetech5: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed important information about his relationship status and why he’s yet to get married.

The ex-AC Milan star has been with his partner Helena Seger for over 20 years, but the pair remain unmarried. The Swedish former footballer has now given a reason for remaining legally single.

The former Sweden international, 42, recently ended an accomplished football career in which he amassed 34 titles across nine clubs.

He is now enjoying retirement and spending more time with his family, and in a recent interview, he revealed why he and the Swedish model are yet to tie the knot.

What Ibrahimovic said
The former Barcelona striker sat down with Pier Morgan to talk about a wide range of subjects, including his family, his career, and life after football, among others.

In discussing his private life with the British television personality, Zlatan was asked why he is yet to be married to Helena, despite being committed to her for over two decades and having two boys with her.

The former Malmo striker explained that he had indeed asked his partner to marry him, but she turned down his approach, saying she did not have to be legally tied to him to be in a relationship.

"Because I don't want to lose fifty per cent," Zlatan said jokingly when asked why he is unmarried.

"I don't have a wife; I have two boys."

He then revealed that he had asked her hand in marriage: "I have asked her, she said no."

shes strong. This was a couple of years ago because I said after 20 years you deserve to be married to me.

"She said, 'I don't need to be married to you to be with you'. She's strong; she's very strong.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/lifestyle/story/i-dont-want-to-lose-50percent-zlatan-ibrahimovic-reveals-why-he-is-not-married-2023100610151420202

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by TemplarLandry: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by Natbrowny: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Western World carry power give Women.

Hope this power no go cast b4 2030
N*ggaz be having live in couples with No marriage certificate.

Modern problems requires Modern Solutions..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by seankafor(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nice 👍🙂 approach

You don't need to be married to be with someone
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by Jeon(f): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
She said "no". The Woman is strong indeed.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by Walehelt(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
;DIbro matete, baba dey calcu
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married by Macphenson: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
kk

(1) (Reply)

U-17 World Cup: Fifa Kicks Out National Stadium / Obafemi Martins 1st Goal In Bundesliga / Could This Be The Return Of The Martins We Knew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.