Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. (1294 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi / ‘Headless Mob Killed Christ’: Soludo’s Easter Message Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by juman(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Fire for fire.
grin grin
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by juman(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2023
If they are crazy we will show them bigger craziness. grin
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by KanuIsCursed: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You call them headless and you are so obsess with them. Thst means you are headless too. It takes a mad man to be obsessed with another mad man. Idiot
I don't have for any third class idiot, so take your frustration elsewhere
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by KanuIsCursed: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2023
phorget:

Since they only eat their mothers and not yours then isnt it better you keep your mother safe before bandits make a LovePeddler out of her. You wouldn't want them to rape her to death for sure.
I'm just teaching them how to behave like human being.
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

I don't have for any third class idiot, so take your frustration elsewhere

Your father is third class idiot. Omo ale
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by KanuIsCursed: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Your father is third class idiot. Omo ale

Talking to your master like that?
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

Talking to your master like that?
God only is my master
Re: It's Yoruba Time To Be Attacked By Headless Mob. by KanuIsCursed: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

God only is my master

Are we not the one that dictate to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pdp Afraid Of Acd / Breaking News Pdp Wins In Abuja / Do You Really Think Efcc Will Truly Probe Iyabo Obasanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.