Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine In 2023? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine In 2023? (139 Views)

What's The Easiest Or Less Complex IT Course I Can Study At The Msc Level? / A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit? / This Beetle Can Survive Being Run Over By A Car & Help With Engineering Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine In 2023? by LetsMakeMoney(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hi guys.

1. Abeg, is the Master Program from JPTS Genuine in 2023?

2. Please, will any private company or organization recognize or accept the certificate from JPTS?

3. Abeg, is it true that JPTS is not usually written on the certificate and it is "Global Wealth University" that will written on it?

I'm not satisfied with the research that I have done about this so called organization and that is why I need genuine information from people on here.

S THE MASTER PROGRAMM BEING ORGANISED BY JPTS GENUINE? THEY SAID THEY ARE RUNNING MSC PROGRAM IN NIGERIA AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF SOUTH AMERICA UNIVERSITY.I HAVE WRITTEN TO SOUTH AMERICA UNIVERSITY THREE TIMES BUT NO REPLY .PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WITH A REAL INFO ABOUT TO TELL ME IF ITS GENUINE OR NOT

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Life Of Cleaning Services: Things They Keep Under Wraps In Qatar / Study For B.SC,M.SC, MBA At Poland From EUR 3,000 Only .register Now!!!! / Business Benefits Of CSR Impact Assessments | Soulace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.