Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People (330 Views)

2023: Presidency Used Fani-kayode To Deceive Nnamdi Kanu - Ohaneze / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People by manutdrichie(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fear people in this country, even Femi Fani Kayode knows the truth, thats why he is silent on this matter.

People dont fear God any longer, Angel Michael kindly blow the trumpet

We are tired

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People by Chinjo2: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
It is a shame that people with multiple Masters Degrees are supporting a man who clearly foraged his certificate.
Meanwhile a lawmaker could open his mouth to say one can redesign his certificate in America to meet ones taste.
Re: A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People by lamentor78(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
What i do not understand is that after all this noise Tinubu will still retain his seat as the president of Nigeria and if care is not taking he will win in 2027 .

So what has all these social media noise gain exactly, what i don't understand is that some folks on Nairaland are now mental is the fact that they keep on showing us what we have seen over and over again , documents that courts have thrown away still being paradee here on Nairaland as if there is Nairaland Appeal or Supreme court.

Nigeria youths have lost it
Re: A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People by lamentor78(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
lamentor78:
What i do not understand is that after all this noise Tinubu will still retain his seat as the president of Nigeria and if care is not taking he will win in 2027 .

So what has all these social media noise gain exactly, what i don't understand is that some folks on Nairaland are now mental is the fact that they keep on showing us what we have seen over and over again , documents that courts have thrown away still being paradee here on Nairaland as if there is Nairaland Appeal or Supreme court.

Nigeria youths have lost it
Re: A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People by jumper524(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
manutdrichie:
Fear people in this country, even Femi Fani Kayode knows the truth, thats why he is silent on this matter.

People dont fear God any longer, Angel Michael kindly blow the trumpet

We are tired
you selectively posted a Q and A making comparison between two certificates even when the registrant of CSU clearly stated that replacement certificated can be made by third party vendor

https://www.thecable.ng/csu-vendors-produce-replacement-certificates-we-dont-have-copy-of-what-tinubu-submitted-to-inec/amp

Are you guys do daft or foolishness runs in your blood?
Are you even educated atall or your gunning for the position of the next David hundeyin trying to please Headless mob?
Even when the person answering clearly stated that he can't authenticate the certificated submitted to inec as its not in their position, you still want to make a mole Hill out of nothing.
I'm sure people with education qualification read through contents not selective representation of facts.
It's a big shame on you if you pose an O level certificate or something higher.

Re: A Nigerian Graduate Will Read All These And Yet Will Come Here To Deceive People by manutdrichie(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
jumper524:
you selectively posted a Q and A making comparison between two certificates even when the registrant of CSU clearly stated that replacement certificated can be made by third party vendor

https://www.thecable.ng/csu-vendors-produce-replacement-certificates-we-dont-have-copy-of-what-tinubu-submitted-to-inec/amp

Are you guys do daft or foolishness runs in your blood?
Are you even educated atall or your gunning for the position of the next David hundeyin trying to please Headless mob?
Even when the person answering clearly stated that he can't authenticate the certificated submitted to inec as its not in their position, you still want to make a mole Hill out of nothing.
I'm sure people with education qualification read through contents not selective representation of facts.
It's a big shame on you if you pose an O level certificate or something higher.

You no get shame i swear

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Walking To Office Now An Achievement For APC, Forget The Economy / Abia, Imo, Three Others Borrowed To Survive In 2022 – Budgit / Only In Nigeria Will A President Lie 3 Times Under Oath And Remain In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.